Official Date

Hopes

Park Bom scratched her head and get back to sleep on her desk. It doesn’t make sense for her. Jaejoong is in a relationship? With who? Song… Song JiHyo? Who’s that mysterius girl? She has been thinking about this all night, thanks to Jiyong and she could never be brave enough to text or call Jaejoong last night. She somehow afraid of his answer. She sighed again, gaining her chairmate’s attention.

 

“Yah, Bommie. If Mr. Kim sees you, you’re dead.” Dara nudged her best friend as Bom slowly lifted her head. She has so many thoughts playing in her mind that it feels like it’s going to explode.

 

“Dara, what should I do?” Bom sighed once again and scribbled on her note. Dara raised her brows and turned to Bom.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“Do I look like one? I’m not okay! You know, Jiyong said Jaejoong is already in a relationship.” Dara’s jaw dropped.

 

“Holy cow! What?!” Dara. Without her knowing, shouted her lungs out. The teacher glared at the two as Minzy trying her best to gain Dara’s attention from the back but failed miserably.

 

“Sandara Park! Park Bom! What do you think you’re doing?” the teacher yelled. Dara froze on her seat while Bom threw her head back on her desk, pretending to be dead.

 

*

 

“This is all your fault! It’s Mr. Kim! The heartless teacher in the world! We should just study, not fooling around!” Dara threw her bag on the bench in the park near their school. It was their last class for today and being a geek as she is, Dara is so pissed to get kicked out from the class like that. Bom swung her legs as she pouted. She didn’t really care about class. It’s history, you could get a high score by just reading the books. Leave alone that old man. Dara sighed and sat beside Bom.

 

“So you said Jaejoong is in a relationship? Jiyong told you that? Where did he know?”

 

“Jiyong is in the same school as Jaejoong, he heard that from his friends. Her name is Song Jihyo, I have no idea about who she is.”

 

“I think it’s not true. You and Jaejoong are best friends. If he’s serious with that girl, he must have told you about her. Believe me.” Bom stared at Dara for a moment.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“100% sure! Now, don’t look so sad. I heard Yoona got into the hospital again. I bet she’s being a to Jaejoong. Have you ask him?”

 

“Ah, right! Yoona! He hasn’t call me the whole day. I think I’ll just call him at home.” Dara nodded.

 

“Thank you, Dara-yah. You’re the best!” Bom gave her thumb up for Dara and Dara just had to shove her palm on Bom’s face.

 

“I’m still pissed! Now how could I face Mr.Kim after this?! You nappun gijibe!” Bom laughed.

 

Na nappun gijibe~!” she sang as she did the ‘nail polish’ dance.

 

*

 

“I’m home~” Bom took off her shoes and walked to her room. When she’s about to turn the knob, she heard her sister laughs along with a man outside. They must be in the garden. Who is it? Bom walked to the garden just to find her older sister playing football with Jaejoong.

 

“Jaejoong?” Both her sister and Jaejoong turned their head to Bom. Jaejoong smiled as he made his way towards Bom.

 

“You’re here?” Bom nodded. “Yoona took my phone with her, so I can’t contact you, I’m sorry.” He said. Bom furrowed her eyebrows and frowned. Yoona took his phone?! What is her fcking problem?!

 

“Close your mouth, baby. You look so frustrated.” Bom’s sister pushed her open mouth to close. “What do you like, Jae? Tea or coffee? Noona will make it for you~” she said again as she made her may inside.

 

“Unnie!!” back to reality, Bom stomped her feet and rushed to enter her bedroom. She’s furious right now but it doesn’t make her forget to impress Jaejoong. She needs to shower first.

 

-

 

After awhile, Bom walked out from her room and found Jaejoong sitting on the coach, watching TV. Bom sighed and sat beside him. Jaejoong looked aside and smiled at her. It’s weird but after seeing her eyes, his heart makes a funny feeling.

 

“What are you doing here?” Bom asked. Jaejoong shrugged his shoulder and laid his head on her lap. Bom’s eyes widened.

 

“I miss you.” Jaejoong sighed. “Damn that girl, I should have known she lied! I should buy another phone then.” He closed his eyes. Bom giggled and hearing her angelic voice, Jaejoong opened his eyes and look straight into her eyes.

 

“Why did you give her your phone?”

 

“I have no choice, her pleading eyes got me hard.” Bom instantly hit his head.

 

“AWW! Hahahaaa I’m just kidding~~” Jaejoong giggled as he held Bom’s hand.

 

“Bom.”

 

“Hm?”

 

“Would you go on a date with me tomorrow?”

 

“What?”

 

“Yeah.. We usually go together without the need for me to ask you, but this time, I want to properly ask you to go on a date. It’s not our usual hang out, Bom. It’s a date.”

 

THUMP!

 

That night, there are fireworks playing in Bom’s stomach and thousands of Bombs exploded in Jaejoong’s heart.

 

-

 

@topgbom : kekeke yes! why is it Song Jihyo? please stay tune! <3 Thank you for commenting~

 

 

Hello yeorubun~! I really appreciate it if you guys will leave some comments and subscribes~ I love you guys.

Well, I'm in need to get posters for this fic. Maybe you could make me one? :D I'm sorry but I hope you enjoy the story!