Midnight One-Shot

Midnight

 

This story is dedicated to: YonHye for being my very first subscriber. A BIG thank you to you! Hope you enjoy :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The black haired beauty sat down on her desk and whipped out her baby pink diary. A smile spread on her angel-like face as she recalls her birthday anniversary celebration yesterday. She opens up her diary and began writing.

 Dear diary,

Yesterday was a fairytale! Taemin-oppa is the most amazing boyfriend anyone could ask for! He's like my dream come true! I'm madly in love with him right now! So today I woke up to Appa knocking on my bedroom door. "Min! A parcel arrived for you! I'll place it right outside your door!" he said. So I got up and opened the door. It was a HUGE pink parcel that had a baby blue ribbon tied across it. I brought it into my room and opened it. OMG! Diary, in it was a BEAUTIFUL light pink dress that was strapless and fell just above my knee. It was GORGEOUS! At the very bottom of the box was a little tiara and a note. It read: 

Good morning Princess. Hope you like the suprise. It is one out of the many that I have planned for you today. I love you chagiya!

Ps; I'll pick you up at 8am today, baby ;)

Oh! He was just THE sweetest EVER! By then it was already 7.15. I had only 45 mnutes to get ready! So of course I immediatly ran to the bathroom and wash up. 20 minutes later, I was smelling so clean! Like strawberries! Yummy! Hehe...

Since I had only 25 minutes left, I decided to go simple on my makeup. A simple nuetral eye with a hint of pink to match the dress. I tinted my lip with a light princess pink colour. I decided to curl my stick straight hair and tie the upper portion of it up so I could stick the little tiara there. After slipping into the dress and wearing my pastel pink pumps, I was good to go! I then realized that it was already 8! I grabbed my phone but decided that there was no need for it so I threw it back on my bed and ran out the door.

Diary! Guess what?! There was a LIMO BEHIND OPPA! It was GIGANTIC! OMG! I was feeling like a true princess now. Hehe

Taemin-opppa walked up to me with a bouquet of my favourite type of roses and kissed me. I was a little sad though cause I've never been kissed and I'm DYING to be kissed. Especially by Taemin-oppa. Hmm...

"You smell amazing, darling," he whispered before taking my hand and lead me to the HUGE limo. The chaffeur opened the door and I entered first followed by him. OMO! If you thought that the sight of it was breathtaking, you should see the interior of it! It was AMAZING! Exactly like what you would see on TV. Very VERY posh. 

I turned and asked. "Oppa~ Where are you taking me today?" 

"You'll see later Yeobo," I decided to just let it pass since I trusted him. A few minutes later, the limo came to a stop and we got out. It was my favourite childhood restaurant! You know, the local restaurant that was opened by a Chinese couple years ago. The one that I used to go to all the time. The original owners are long gone but their son took over the business and his cooking tasted just as amzing! Chinese food in the morning never tasted better! They tweaked the cooking a bit so it would suit us Koreans. 

Anyways, we finished breakfast quite late since we had a HUGE breakfast. He said that we would be skipping lunch today. That made me a bit sad since I love to eat. Of course, the next destination took my mind away from eating TOTALLY. He took me to... Lotte World! The happiest place in Korea! Hehehe. This is where the fun starts!

He actually took me to the Princess ride for me to 'feel more like home'! How corny is that?! It still managed to make me blush though. Hehe. Afterwards, we went to take the rollercoaster. I was a bit unsure at first. I mean, taking a rollercoaster while wearing a dress?! Thats just... CRAZY! But of course, Taemin-oppa managed to coax me into taking it by showering me with lots of cute aegyos and kisses on my cheeks. Hehehe. I really love it when he does his aegyos.  Only Oppa can pull it off without looking gay! Hehehe. After melting me with aegyos and kisses, I finally gave in. 

We held hands throught the WHOLE ride. I was SO scared! The picture of us showed that I had my eyes closed and my fist hands were holding onto Oppa's hand so tight that it looked like his blood vessels would burst anytime! And guess what?! He actually BOUGHT that picture! How mean! But I still love him though. Hehe. He also bought those cute little stickers to paste at the side of the frame. TaeMin <3 Hehehe, get it? TaeMin? Its a combination of our names! So cute of him to come up with that! Hehehe. 

So went on a few rides after that and decided to take a break. Since we stay there one whole day. There was a stage in front of us decorated nicely. Oppa said that a show was about to start. It was a little after 3 and the show would not start until 3.30. I was hugry but didn't want to risk our seat being taken because we had the front row. So what Oppa did was borrow a pen from the couple next to us and wrote on a piece of tissue paper:

TaeMin's seat

 How cute was he?! Hehehe. I swear the littlest things he does never fails to make me blush. We decided on getting Aunty Anne's pretzel. I bought the Caramel Pretzel while Oppa got Chocolate. And, when we got back to our seat, guess what?! No one even MOVED the tissue. Yay! The show was about to start so we sat down and OMG! Girl's Generation and Exo were performing today! My two favourite bands! Yay! After a few songs, Tiffany and Taeyon of SNSD came out to sing a song with Baekhyun and Chanyeol of Exo.  They called out anyone to request any song. WAS I DREAMING?! NO! I WAS NOT! THIS IS REAL! OMG!!! 

Suddenly, Oppa stood up and whispered something to the four of them. What was he doing?! This is embarrassing! But of course, I soon found out though. He came back to me and held out his hand. I blushed but took it anyway. We went to the empty space infront of the stage that separated the crowd and performers. "I love you," he whispered into my ears! OMG! THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME HES EVER SAID THAT TO ME! So of course, I blushed even harder. Hehehe. Then they started singing my favorite song! OMG! And then Oppa wrapped his arms around my waist and before I knew it we were slow dancing! In front of a crowd! Oppa seemed shameless about it so I decided to ignore them. And then a few more couples joined us! First there was one or two then it seems like the whole crowed joined us! The four performers then called out the other members and the sang Hoot by SNSD together as well as History by Exo. They sang so GOOD! The field was then crowded with people of all ages just dancing and having a good time. THAT WAS AMAZING!

After the show, it was almost 5 and we decided to go grab dinner. ANOTHER SUPRISE AWAITS! 

Oppa took me to a fancy restaurant that was located at the hotel nearby Lotte World. Before that, he told me that the both us should head for the changing rooms and freshen up since we just spent the whole day outdoors. I entered the girls changing room and noticed a baby blue parcel on the counter. I looked around. No one was there so I head on over to it..

To my dear Min. Love, Taemin. 

Not another parcel! But I was estatic about getting it though! Hehe. I literally TORE the wrappers and inside was a champange dress and another tiara. The dress stopped just below my knees this time and had spagetthi straps instead of strapless. Underneath the dress was heels that had straps that you're suppossed to tie around your calf. After showering, I came out and there was a girl sitting on the sofa available. "Min Unnie?" she greeted. I nodded. She told me that Oppa had sent her to re-do my hair and makeup for me since he knew that I find it frustrating if my makeup as well as hair gets ruined. 

ISN"T HE JUST THE SWEETEST?! I swear I could die from his sweetness. Which I won't obviously. Hehehe. When I finally came out from the dressing room, it was almost 7. I DID NOT JUST SPENT AN HOUR IN THERE?! But Oppa told me that reservations was at 7.10. So I was actually quite on time. Hehe. Or rather, the people that did me did. Oh! I forgot to mention, they did a champange colour smokey eyes on me and tied my hair up into and up-do. Like those Princesses hair things. I have never felt so pretty! 

Our seat was next to a huge glass window that overlooked Lotte World. Oppa told me that he intentionally did this so I would not miss the fireworks later at 9.

We had a HUGE dinner. I was filled up till the brim. I don't know whether it was fated or we are just fast eaters but we finished eating exactly before the fireworks started. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! There was pink and puple and blue and green all the colours you could imagine! They went on for about 15 minutes or so. Afterwards, I turn and look at Oppa. He had this nervous look on and It made me confused. What was going on? Why was he sweating? Was his tuxedo too tight? "Oppa? Gwenchana?" I asked. I mean, hello! I was worried. He asked for my hand I held it tightly. I was getting nervous myself. Was he breaking up with me? After 5 years? I hope not!

Then he said these exact words that been ringing in my since yesterday,:

Chagiya, we've been together for over 5 years now and you know I have never felt anything like this before. You are the pretty, inside and out. Any guy would be lucky to have you. I know I am lucky to have you. I use to feel like you deserve better than me but now after seeing how sincere your love is for me, I know that I was blessed. Baby, I have thought about this throughly and I know that its either now or never.

He then got up and I was SUPER nervous as to what he was doing! I mean, could it be...

Choi Min, my love, will you accept me as I am, and marry me?

He was on one knee and was showing me the most AMAZING ring I have EVER seen in my whole 22 years of living! It had three little diamonds on it and they were smiling and me! How could I say no! I felt like everyone that was eating stopped to see what my reaction would be. I broke into a huge smile and nodded. I tried to get the words out but I just couldn't. The happiness that I felt was just overwhelming me! Tears formed at the edge of my eyes as he slid the ring into my ring finger. He stood up pulling me along and hugged me so tight I swear I could feel his ribcage. He looked at me and smiled. He actually had tears in his eyes! AWW~! Oppa~! I hugged him once more and the whole entire restaurant clapped and cheered for us. A few of them came up and shook hands. The girls hugged me as they congratulated me. I have never been happier! 

On the way home, we could not stop smiling. We went on and on about how we were both nervous and he said that he thought I was gonna say no and all that. 

He walked me up to my door and held my hand again. We locked eyes and my heart began to pound. Hard. Was this is? Was I finally getting my first kiss?! He leaned in and tucked a stray hair behind my ear and leaned back. Sheesh, spoiler much?!

"Look at that Chagiya!" he suddenly said pointing behind me. I turned, wierd. I know I didn't keep a pet cat so that should be my neighbour's cat, right?

I turned back around after realizing that there was no cat around. "Oppa-"

HE KISSED ME. HE ACTUALLY KISSED ME! The moment I turned around to talk to him he placed his lips on mine ever so softly. I GOT MY FIRST KISS! OH YEAH! I FELT LIKE DOING A HAPPY DANCE RIGHT THERE AND THEN! "Happy 5th year, yeobo," he whispered. 

I excused myself and went behind a tree nearby. When I was convinced he could not see me, I danced. I WAS SO HAPPY! I mean, won't YOU be?!

I went back to him and smiled the BIGGEST GOOFIEST SMILE I could ever smile and hugged him. "I love you so much," I confessed. 

Afterwards, Appa opened the door and thanked him for getting me home by my curfew which was 11. YOU SHOULD SEEN THE LOOK ON HIS FACE WHEN TAEMING TOLD HIM THAT HE HAD PROPOSED! DADDY HAD TEARS IN HIS EYES! HOW CUTE! We celebrated by opening a glass of rice wine. The day could not have ended perfectly. I guess I am blessed. 

As we were drinking, the clock striked midnight. I looked over at the my two heros chatting away happily and began thinking about the day that I just had. Amazing, blessed, loved all in one day. I just could not have asked for anything more. 

Well, till here, dear diary. I do have to sleep you know. Hehe. Till next time! Annyeong! 

Love,

Future Mrs Lee Taemin. Hehehe

Afterwards, Min closed he diary and locked it. She went to her bed and tucked herself under the blanket. She took out her phone that had jus begun blinking. Text from: Husband Oppa. She grined widely and read it: Good night Love, dream about me, arasso?

She blushed and switched her night light off, slipping into a sweet dream soon after. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HI! Did you like that? Hehe. This is my VERY first story that I am posting. Hehe. Hope you like it!