Camping Part 2

Bittersweet Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here is chapter 28 finally!~ I changed my username btw~ I was getting tired of the previous one. :x

Words Used:
Unnie-Older Sister [Girl]; Girl that is older than you
-a[h]-Added behind a person’s name to address someone younger than you
Ani[o]-No; It's not like that
Kwaenchana[yo]-It’s okay/fine; Are you okay?; I'm okay/fine
Oppa-Older Brother [Girl]; Guy that is older than girl friend; Boyfriend
Araso-Okay; Understand; I understand
hogsi-perhaps; possibly
bballi-Hurry [up
Omo[na]-Oh My [Expression term]
Ottoke [haji]-What to [should I/we] do

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 28

            After setting up, everyone split into groups to gather materials for the fire. Yoseob and MinKyung in one group. EunHee, KiKwang, and SeungHo are another. DuJun, HaeNi, HyunSeung, JunHyung and DongWoon stay behind and gather food from SeungHo’s cabin, and setup the table and seating. SeungHo’s family owns the campsite.

[EunHee, KiKwang, and SeungHo]

            As EunHee, KiKwang, and SeungHo are walking around to gather some rocks for the campfire, EunHee complained, “Why am I so unlucky? Why am I always stuck with you? I’m fine with SeungHo oppa, but you. It always has to be you.” KiKwang shrugged his shoulders and smiled in response. KiKwang said, “We drew sticks so it’s fair and square.” EunHee replied, “That makes me even more upset.” SeungHo sighed to himself while EunHee and KiKwang are having their moment, “Why can’t I be with MinKyung?” EunHee noticed SeungHo’s quietness and said, “Oppa, kwaenchana?” SeungHo snapped out of his train of thoughts and said, “Yeah.” As if reading his mind or heart, EunHee said, “You want to be with MinKyung unnie, right?” SeungHo’s eyes went wide and denied, “A-anio. That’s not it.” EunHee sighed, “Oppa, don’t lie to me. We are childhood friends. I know you like unnie.” KiKwang all the while, for the first time ever, stayed quiet and eavesdrop. SeungHo sighed, “Araso. I like her. Happy?”

[Yoseob and MinKyung]

            MinKyung asked, “Oppa, how many branches should we bring back?” Yoseob replied, “Hmm…a good handful with a little extra, I guess.” MinKyung replied, “Okay.” After gathering enough branches, MinKyung look to see where Yoseob is. Yoseob is a few feet away from her gathering branches. MinKyung said, “Oppa!” She decides to walk to him. As she is walking, she slipped. MinKyung shrieked. Yoseob’s head immediately shot up and drops all the branches he just gathered. He ran to her and said eyes filled with worry, “Are you okay?” MinKyung tried to get up but her ankle started hurting a lot so she falls back down. Yoseob caught her before she falls. MinKyung winced from the pain and said, “I think I twisted my ankle.” Yoseob’s heart ache seeing MinKyung in pain. Yoseob thought to himself, “Seeing her in pain…I don’t like it… Why am I feeling like this? Hogsi…maybe…” MinKyung interrupted his thoughts by trying to stand up again. Yoseob said, “Don’t force yourself. Come on get on my back. Thank god DongWoon is studying to become a doctor and his family are all doctors. Let’s get you back.” MinKyung’s face turned bright red at the thought of the skinship. Yoseob said, “Bbali.” MinKyung couldn’t say anything but nod her head. Once she got on his back, her heart could not stop beating. MinKyung mentally scold her heart for beating like this. As Yoseob started walking, MinKyung said, “What about the branches?” Yoseob said, “Your ankle is more important right now.” Yoseob looked away as his face turn red. The walk back to the cabin was quiet. Neither of them said anything but both their hearts are beating just as fast.

            As HaeNi finishes setting up the table, she saw Yoseob and MinKyung. HaeNi gasped and said, “Omo, wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter