CH 1

Secret Love

Headstart:Your name will be JiYool as leaving it ___  is kinda annoying>< Bear with it peeps^^ Do let me know if the name unsuitable~

No One POV~

"YUNHO YAH JIYOOL IS HERE!!!" a staff member shouted and the tanned guy turned towards the door with a wide grin on his handsome face.He quickly got up as his sister ALWAYS always jumps on him when she sees him.He quickly caught her and spun her around,giggles erupting from her.He put her down and kissed her forehead.

"Oh gosh hyung stop treating her like a kid,she is already 20!!" changmin ruffled her hair as a greeting and glared at his hyung.

"Go find someone else to bother min ah!!" Yunho snapped back and turned his attention to his baby sis.No matter how much she grows he will alway see her as his baby sisiter since he practically raised her.

"Finally you thought of visiting your oppa huh" he pouted slightly earning gasps from his surroundings.Yunho is the famous band leader of DongBangShiKi who is the leader of the group and the one with charisma.So to see him being childish and pouting at his sister is not a daily thingy.

"Bianhae oppa i was busy with college and exams are nearing too" she pouted back at him.

"DBSK BE READY IN 15 MINS!!!" the staff shouted and ran out.

"Oppa deuls fighting!!I will watch from here~" JiYool smiled and hugged everyone.

"JiYool ah wait here okay,we can try the new choco cake at the new cafe later!" changmin grinned and ran off after getting hit by jaejoong on the head.JiYool laughed at her childish yet charismatic oppas and walked out of the room to get something to drink.

As she walked pass,she scanned thru the names on the other dressing room doors."Super Junior,SNSD,SHINEE,2PM...." Wait up SHINEE!!:O 

She paused and turned towards SHINee dressing room and walked away quickly.

SHINee?!!They are here!!Its been 1 whole month since she saw her keroro.....She missed him lots but it cant be helped since he is busy with schedules and all.She sighed and walked absentmindedly towads the vending machine,only to be pulled into an empty dance studio...

WHO THE HELL.....