What Would You Do?

What Would You Do?

Hara arrives at Junhyung's door, wearing black leggings and an oversized navy blue hoodie. It's quite late at night, but being idols, they're used to staying up late. Her head hangs down, but upon closer inspection, her face seems slightly contorted in pain as her hand lifts up to ring the doorbell. To her, the wait for the door to be answered seems excrutiatingly long.

Junhyung arrives at the door and opens it to see his lovely girlfriend. Hara didn't call before she came, and he did not expect her either. He's a little surprised saying, "Oh hey Hara, what's up?"

Hara continues to stand in front of the door, head hanging low. Junhyung senses something wrong and looks at her with a questioning face.

"Junhyung, I..." Hara's voice starts to shake. 

"What's wrong?" Junhyung is definitely concerned at this point and is wondering what exactly is wrong with his girlfriend. He doesn't want to push her, but he's dying to know what's bothering her.

"I... I'm pregnant." And time seems to stop; it just freezes. Hara begins to softly cry as her tears slide down her face. Junhyung stands at the door, speechless, mouth hanging open in an "O", not knowing what to say. In a flash, Junhyung feels both happiness and despair. Both have the same thoughts: We are having a baby, a miracle that is the product of our love! But we aren't married yet... What do we do with the baby? Do we keep it? Do we abort it?  If our companies find out, they would reprimand us harshly for being bad examples to the current generation. Would they tell us to get rid of the baby? Most likely. What if the reporters find out? If they do find out, hell will break lose, chaos would insue, and everything would fall apart. We would fall apart. We can't fall apart; we love each other. What do we do?

After getting over the initial shock, Junhyung takes Hara into his arms. "It'll be okay baby, everything will be alright" he whispers into her ears. Hara continues to cry into Junhyung's shoulder as Junhyung tries to hold back his own tears. At this point, neither of them want to know what might happen to them, to each other, to their relationship, to the being growing inside Hara. But they know that whatever happens, there will not be a good outcome.

 

SO, I AM OPENING THIS QUESTION TO YOU READERS/FANS! IF SUCH A SITUATION HAPPENS, WHAT SHOULD HARA AND JUNHYUNG (or any idol couple for that matter) DO? Please answer in the comments! Thanks!