Silent Love

Silent Love... (One Shot)

I stood in the middle of the street watching the boy cry, but strangely I couldn't hear the sound of his cries. Any other boy his age, crying would show a sign of weakness. After all, you never see a young man cry his heart out. But this boy didn't make me laugh at the fact that he was crying. He made my heart reach out towards him, anxious to destroy whatever was putting him in this state. I slowly walked close...still no sound of his cries. I looked at my surrondings, everyone was busy with their lives that no one cared about the boy. After few seconds of hesitation I walked up to him.

"Are you okay?" I said to the boy from a few inches away, afraid I'd hurt him.

When I got no response I slowly walked closer and put my hand on his shoulder. "Everything will be alright, just please don't cry." 

It wasn't like me to say something like this especially to a total stranger, but then again this boy didn't feel like a stranger...he was much more. I just couldn't figure out what.

The boy cleaned his tears and looked up giving me a smile which immediately melted my heart...

"umm..May I ask why you were crying?" I whispered trying to stop my beating heart.

The boy just stared at me, slightly smiling but gave me no verbal response.

"Do you not want to talk about it?" I whispered.

Again, no response.

"Umm..I'm sorry...well I guess I'll be leaving," I said kinda embrassed. Why wasn't he talking to me? Did I do something wrong? Maybe I shouldn't have asked him why he was crying. If someone is ever caught in this state, obviously he wouldn't want pity.

Just as I was about the walk away the boy gave me a 90 degree bow. What is he doing? I looked behind to see if there was a elder but found no one. I turned around and pointed to myself looking at the boy who just smiled. Just as I was about to ask him his reasons of doing that, he walked away but not before giving me another beautiful smile that made my heart beat faster then ever.... Who was he? And Why is he making me feel this way?

 

It's been a week since I met the boy and for some reason I can't get him off my mind. I went to the place where i met him countless times but I can't seem to find him. I wanted to see him so badly. It was ridiculous. Why was a stranger captivating my heart in this way?

I was stupid to let him go that day...At least I should have asked him his name and his number. I ruffled my hair in fustration as I got off the bed and decided to try to look for him once more before I went to sleep. Obviously I didn't expect him to be there. I mean why would he? It was 12:30am and he was never there when I checked on him every day in the last week. I was at the point where I was wondering if I had seriously gone crazy.I slowly walked to the same place looking around the deserted streets. There was no sign of him, like usual. I sighed and was debating with myself whether I should keep looking or not  when the sound of an angry man shouting obscenities distracted me. It was kind of far but I could still hear his faint voice. I followed the voice, curious as to what would set a man off in the middle of the night.

"YOU BASTARD! I TOLD YOU BEFORE IF I EVER CATCH YOU STEALING AGAIN I'LL KILL YOU!" the man's voice drifted from the alley in front of me.

Though I was kind of scared, I still decided to see what was going on. I peeked in the alley, and saw 3 figures dressed in dark clothing. They were all facing away from me to a small shape on the ground.

"Yah, look at this bastard, he looks so helpless," One of the guys laughed as he pointed to the shape. When I squinted, I realised it was a boy shaking.

"Just kill him and get it over with so we can leave," One of the guys told the 'leader' 

My eyes widened. What the hell? Were they serious? Were they really going to kill that innoccent kid?

"You're right," The 'leader' laughed, an un ugly sound filled with snorts.

The 'leader' punched the guy in the face and I was expecting the guy to make painful noises but there was none. Was he even alive?

Rage boiled through me and, without thinking, I ran over to the guys and punched the 'leader'. Obviously it wasn't a fair fight, but I couldn't just watch them kill someone in front of my eyes. But in no time I was also down

"I don't know who you are but since you tried to mess with us, I'll kill you with him," The 'leader' snarled.

I wasn't really badly injuried but I could tell that my head was bleeding a bit. I just sat there feeling very dizzy and my head felt like it was going to explode. I looked to my right and saw the boy, the one i was searching for all this time, it was then that all went black

 

I opened my eyes feeling something warm against my hands. I looked to my left and my eyes widened. Sitting in front of me was him, the boy i was crazy over. I quickly sat up staring at his beautiful face. He gave me a sad smile before taking out sticky notes and writing something down. I just watched him curiously.  When he finished writing, he handed me the sticky.

 

I'm so sorry! Are you okay?

 

I looked at him confused, What's with the note? 

"N-no it's okay. I'm fine don't-" I shut my mouth when the boy handed me the sticky notes. Why was he giving me sticky notes? Were we in a bugged room? Was it dangerous to make any noise? I wrote as I thought of all the possible scenarios we could be in right now.

 

What's with the stickys?

 

He giggled silently as he read the note. How cute! 

 

Let's talk like this from now on, okay? Btw I'm Zhang Yixing but please call me lay ^_^ 

Oh and are you feeling okay? I'm so sorry about earlier and thank you...

 

Oh so his name is lay? Original!!

 

Well I'm Kris Wu and don't worry i'm totally fine, just don't worry about it! 

But can I ask you something? Why were they beating you? It's okay if you don't want to answer.

 

I just had to ask.I watched as the smile on lay's face faded. Did I say something wrong. Aish! I was an idiot. I shouldn't have asked. Just as I was about to tell him not to worry he wrote something and gave me the note

 

'Cause I tried to steal some food and they caught me...

 

Steal food? Why? I was just so curious I wrote down the question. Though he hesitated, he still answered.

 

Because I hadn't eaten for 4 days

 

My eyes widened as I read the note. He didn't eat anything for 4 days?!!?

 

What about now? Did you eat something?

 

Lay simply shook his head. My jaw dropped. He couldn't be serious.

But then I noticed the hollow look in his eyes, his cheeks that were in. I quickly got out of bed and grabbed his arm and dragged him to a nearby resturant. Of course he tried to free himself but I was much more stronger, considering I had eaten many times on the last 4 days.

"One of everything please," I said to the waiter as we sat down. He gave us strange looks but nodded and left.

Lay just kept staring at me.

"What?" I gave him a confused look.

He got out the note pad and started writing something. Why was he writing?Why dooesn't he talk? I really wanted to hear his voice!

He passed me a note.

 

Please Kris you don't have to do this.

 

"No, I-" He inturrepted me by waving the notepad between us.

I sighed and took the notepad and the pen from his outstretched hands.

 

OK, fine. I'll write... only if you tell me why you won't talk.

 

He stared at the note longer than necaessary before quicly scribbbling something down.

 

Because I'm deaf and mute

 

A gasp escaped me involuntarily. Lay kept his head down.

The waiter came back with a tray full of food. "Your next tray will appear in a few more minutes." He gave us suspicous glances but I couldn't care less.

Lay's eyes widened at the food in front of him. He put his hands out, motioning the waiter to stop, before writing something down. The waiter read it and nodded, leaving with the note.I couldn't bring myself to speak, not that Lay would have heard, so I just gestured to the food. Hesitantly, he picked up the first thing, a french fry. As soon as it was down his throat all hesitation of the food left him and he scarfed down the rest of the meal. He kept on sneaking glances at me. I just sat there, frozen.

Not surprisingly, he finished the entire meal. He hadn't even finished the last bite when he started writing again.

 

Please don't be mad. I'll pay you back when I get some money

 

Was that what he thought I was feeling? Anger? No, unless it was towards what made him like that. 

I'm not mad. I'm just shocked.It was true I was surprised. How could someone about the same age as me have so much problems. He can't hear nor talk and on top of that he's poor? He must have a really hard life? Does he have faimly? House? Though I was curious i decided it was better if i didn't ask.

Lay's eyes shone with hope. 


You're not mad?

Of course not. There's no reason to be bad

The waiter came with the bill and I payed it absentmindedly. 

Lay followed me as I headed out the back of the restaurant. The front always had too many people, especially a popular hotel like this. 

We barely got out the door before Lay tapped my shoulder. I turned to see him holding out the notepad. 

Thank you for everything you've done. 

In reply, I smiled. 

I should probably get going. 

I panicked. "NO!"

Confusion masked his eyes. 

I snatched the paper from him and wrote:

Don't leave. Please, just please stay with me

Before he could write anything back, I pulled him into an earth-shattering kiss. Lay was still for a moment before I felt his arms go around me. My lips parted and the kiss deepened as I pulled him closer. The notepad fell to the ground beside our feet.The soft thud of the small book brought me back to my senses. I jumped back stammering apologies, forgetting that Lay couldn't hear me. I cut mid apology when I saw the expression on Lay's face. Instead of the horror which i had expected, I saw a sheepish grin. After a second, I grinned back and for a while, were just standing in the back of an alley just grinning. I bent down after a few minutes and picked up the notepad. 

Please Don't leave. I wrote. 

When he finished reading, I motioned him to give me the notepad back. Then I wrote the three words I had never written before but, which now seemed like they were a part of me forever. 

I LOVE YOU

Lay's adorable face lit up like Christmas morning as he read my message. He threw his arms around me once again and pulled me to his lips once again and the world slipped away. My hands started tracing downwards and as I reached his rear, a shudder rippled through him, causing me to moan.When he pulled back, he hastily wrote something down. 

I love you too. 

And in that moment in a dark alley, everything was perfect. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm so sorry for taking this long just to write a one shot!. It was just that i was having some troubles but thank god my friend was there to help me!

How you guys liked it? I'm sorry if i disappointed you guys....

 

Kray

gifs exo EXO-M Lay Kris yixing kray

tumblr_m5bxs25Ude1qhteglo2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m7z2lhkUKa1qloaeto2_250.gif

tumblr_m77xs3MLSM1rxoq9no2_250.gif

tumblr_m5lacwNZEe1qhteglo2_r2_250.gif

 

                                                        tumblr_m9dziuRI0S1rzxjo3o1_500.gif

tumblr_m9dziuRI0S1rzxjo3o2_250.giftumblr_m9dziuRI0S1rzxjo3o3_250.giftumblr_m9dziuRI0S1rzxjo3o4_250.gif

 

tumblr_m9ijx8AnFu1qhzsl0o1_500.gif