D'aawwww!

Favorite Girl

 

Amber's POV

After dinner I went upstairs to my room. Henry and I have been texting about random stuff since we got home. Every few texts I had the urge to just spill all of my feelings for him to him. But I just couldn't. I mean, we've been best friends since he moved here from Canada in the 4th grade. Now we’re juniors in high school.  I have had a huge crush on him since our school had a lockdown in 7th grade. I was so scared that something bad was going to happen. He stayed strong and calmed me down and just made me feel safe.

 I wish he liked me back. I don't see why he would. We have always been buddies and he hasn't shown to be interested in me at all other than just friends. Also, I look like a boy... He always dates tall, pretty, girly girls. It’s disgusting.

 

*buzz* Oh hey, a from Henry

 

Henry: Hey u OK? You haven’t replied for like 20 minutes. Are you mad at me?

 

Me: OH! Dude I’m so sorry! Just got lost in my thoughts.

 

Henry: OK good. What are you thinking about?

 

Should I tell him? New it can wait for another day.

 

Me: Oh it’s nothing. Just stuff.

 

Henry: awe come on you always tell me everything.

 

Me: well this is just girl stuff you wouldn't be interested.

 

Henry: fine keep your secret. Speaking of secrets... I kind of have something to tell you...

 

Me: Oooo do tell :)

 

Henry: look out your window.

 

I looked over to my window to see Henry sitting in the tree next to my window... With a guitar. I ran over to the window and opened it. "Dude get out of there! Do you want to break your arm again?" He climbed through the window and entered my room.

 

"Amber, I have had something to tell you, but I couldn't get myself to tell you. So I thought the best way was to sing it to you." He sat down on my computer chair and played his guitar. He stopped for a second. “I didn’t write this song, but the lyrics just say how I feel. But it’s a song by Justin Bieber. Don't make your decision based off of that, I'm singing this with my heart." He shyly smiled and continued playing.

 

Is he confessing to me? No that can't be it... maybe he is. He only pulls out the Biebs when he likes a girl.

 

He stared to sing.

 

"My prized possession, one and only. Adores ya, girl, I want ya. The one I can't live without. That's you. That’s you." He looked straight at me "You're my special little lady. The one that makes me crazy. Of all the girls I've ever known. It's you. It's you. My favorite- My favorite- My favorite- My favorite girl. My favorite girl~" He ended it there.

 

I just sat there shocked, happy, surprised, so many different emotions. He started to speak again.

 

"I’ve had a crush on you since that lockdown in the 7th grade. I know that I dated other girls but they just didn't get me like you did. And I never thought you liked me. You would always act like we were just friends and you would tell me about your crushes. I remember you're biggest one was on that tall guy Kris. I only thought you like guys like him. But I just had to tell you. So what do you say? Want to go out with me?" He smiled when he asked that.

 

OH He is just too cute!

 

I stood up and faced away from him, thinking of how I was going to answer. Then I heard him whisper to his self “Darn, I knew she didn't like me back..." After he said that I turned around, grabbed his face and crashed my lips against his. He was shocked for a moment but then kissed back. After a little bit I broke the kiss to breathe.

 

I smiled and said "Does that answer your question?"

 He nodded and gently kissed me again.

 

                                                                                            -THE END-