Junsu 2pm,

Scenes..

 

"she should have known, how lucky she was, to have him standing by her side, to have him kiss her good night everynjght, to know that he loved her so deeply, but, she broke his heart, his tears soaking his dry lips,his eyes lifeless, his body weak.  but i cant help him, all i did was watch, when the sun that used to be so bright faded, when the smile that never got tired died. he left me.  ... and all i can do was watch."

I watched him collapse on the isle, his hand hungging hi knee. And all i can hear was sobs, the whole church fell silent. All it took was a text message, to kill him, to take him away from me. I loved him, but i can never be her, i can never be the one he loves. His tears soaking the tux as the guest leave one by one. Chansung, grabbed my hand, knowing it was hard for me to see this. but i cant just leave him. I felt a small tear drop sliding on my cheek., as i approached him. His sobs clear. sitting next to him i can do nothing, i was hopless. but i needed to know that i was there for him. she didnt deserve him, she never deserved him, but she was the only one who made him happy.  i wanted to be her, i wanted to be the one he loves, i wanted to be the one who would make him happy. but all i can do is love him and be by his side, even though he left me.