The last members of AUTUMN MELODY revealed!

[SM Entertainment] Autumn Melody *Girl Group Apply* (HIATUS)

Finally, the last members of Autumn Melody were revealed!

SM Ent described them as "Members with a lot of potential and talent" and they were also twitted in every blogs of K-POP lovers.

So, let's announce them!

 

5th member of Autumn Melody:

tumblr_m82y28KyNQ1rcqvpfo1_500.png

Gyo Young Il or Haylee was the next member being accepted by SM. Lee Sooman loved her dance talent and the judges said: "She will be a great lead dancer", as SM put her as the Lead dancer of the group.

Haylee is just 20, but everyone thinks she has a good potential to be a leader. Her fans gave her fanclub name: Little feathers.

 

6th member of the girl group:

Tumblr_ly7bu8wokj1qedc45o1_500_large

Her name's Sherine or Angel. She joined Autumn Melody as the maknae. She's only 16 years old, and LSM was amazed with her talent and charisma. She's currently the Lead rapper and the Visual of the band.

She's the youngest of the group and her stage name tell us about her character. She's pure, sweet and lovely. Her fanclub's name is: Angelics.

 

7th member of the group is:

tumblr_ltb6c4g0Lu1qb47a5o2_r1_1280_large

Yeo Miyeon is the next girl joining Autumn Melody. She's the leader of the group and she's the 2nd Main Vocalist and the Sub dancer of the band. She auditioned when she was 14 years old and she covered Christina Aguilera's Reflection. The judges loved her powerful voice and talent. They also called her the "Dancing Muse" 'couse her movements were perfects and also the execution surprised the judges. She's the ideal leader for the group. Miyeon's fanclub is Warriors.

 

The last member is:

tumblr_lvzez5svfk1qhzo23o1_500.png

The 8th member of Autumn Melody is Kim Moonri or Moon. She's 18 years old and she joined the band as the Vocal and lead dancer. She had hard trainee days but funny. She's the "Kitty Monster" of the girl group and that reveals her curious and sleepy personality. Her fanclub is Moonlight.

____________________________________________________________________________________

hehe, here are the members!!!^^

Now, i'm gonna start the fic :)))

Congratz to the members! <3