Final

A Normal Day

“Hyung!”

 


“Yes?”

 


“Hyung!”

 


“Hyung!”

 


“Yes?”

 


“Let’s do something!”

 


“Do what?”Jongup pouted seeing his favourite hyung’s eyes glued to the Ipad, when he was here talking to him. He knew Youngjae would pay attention to him if he teases him.

 


“Hyung!”

 

“Yes?”

 


“Why do you have a great voice?”Jongup asked, and Youngjae smiled at him.

 


“Well, that’s because-“

 


“And why can’t you dance well like me?”Youngjae pouted, and hit Jongup’s arm. Jongup giggled as Youngjae returned to playing with his Ipad.

 


“Hyung!”Youngjae ignored Jongup, he was already upset by what he said to him.Youngjae was giving Jongup the silent treatment; he knew Jongup liked to sometimes but when he is tired, he couldn’t entertained with his teases.

 


“Hyung are you mad?”

 


“Hyung,sorry..”Youngjae still ignored him and played with his Ipad. But he couldn’t help but felt he was hurting the younger one by not responding for him.He knew he cared about the younger more than he should;Jongup was too hot and cute for his own good.

 


“Youngjae hyung”Youngjae felt strong arms wrapping his waist and he turned to his left. He saw Jongup who had hugged him, looking at him innocently with sad eyes.

 


“Hyung, don’t be angry..”Youngjae smiled, as he switched off his Ipad and turned to Jongup.

 


“I am not angry Jongup”Jongup smiled brightly seeing Youngjae happy and he tightened his embrace on his hyung.
“Really?”

 


“Yes, now what do you want to do?”Jongup kissed his hyung’s cheek,making Youngjae blushed.

 


“I want to spend time with Youngjae hyung”Jongup buried his head at the crook of Youngjae’s neck, loving his hyung’s scent.Youngjae wrapped his arms at the younger’s waist, pulling him closer.Youngjae smiled seeing Jongup flustered by his actions.They stayed like this for who knows how long, hearing the other breath.

 


“Let’s go get ice-cream!”Youngjae broke the silence.

 


“Okay!”Jongup and Youngjae stood up and went outside to buy ice-cream.

 


“Hyung, let’s stay like this forever”Jongup intertwined his hand with Youngjae’s, and they walked slowly to the shop.
“Sure Jongup,anything for you”