Once in my mind, forever in my mind.

Hello, I'm a stranger in search of a stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

From: Manager Oppa
Sent 9:19am - October 11th
Hello, I hope you're doing good. I have sudden job news for you: you'll have a photoshoot in Hawaii for the magazine InStyle. You'll stay a week there, from Oct 17 to 24. I hope you are free those days. We'll talk about this on monday. Have a good week-end :)

I would have stayed there staring at that girl if it wasn't for the text, thank god, or I would be like a creep. If only she wasn't a stranger, I would've definitely- Her thoughts are cut as she receives another text, walking back on her steps.

From: Jijijing
Sent: 9:19am - October 11th
Your sister is "dying" from hunger here. Come quickly before she eats my entire arm, we're at the usual spot. Quickly, help meee~ TT TT

She chuckles as she starts jogging to the corner of the street before taking a turn. She texts back "Good luck unnie, I'm there in a minute! ><"  throwing her book and her cellphone in her bag. After jogging for a few blocks and taking a last turn, she waves at the duo, panting, from the other side, making a last run to the opposite side, reaching the restaurant. She sits next to her sister, laughing at their situation.

"You're finally here, Jinnie~ I thought you would never come and I would die from hunger~" Her sister clings on her arm, making a sad face.
"Let's not make you wait anymore then. Excuse me~" The older woman shows her dimple smile, calling for the waitress who was waiting at the counter for an order.
"Should I take your command?"
"We'd like to have kimchi soup, soybean rice,scrambled eggs, pancakes, toast with strawberry jam, and for the drinks-" Jiyoung enumerated every single of them, counting on her fingers as she was cut by the other two.
"Café miel!"
"Mocha!"
The waitress turned back her attention to the older one as she was scribbling on her notepad while Jiyoung sighed before finishing the list of order.
"Tea, please." She smiled as the waitress ran back.
"You girls are like little kids, truly sisters." Jiyoung sighed again as the sisters smiled stupidly, trying to act cute. She remembered something, speaking to the younger girl.
"Oh yeah, we wanted to tell you something. Tell her, baby." she pointed with her eyes to the younger as she looked to the older one who was trying to remember what it as. after a few seconds, she managed to remember, opening widely her eyes.
"Oh yes, yes. We wanted to do a celebration partey~! You know for being together and stuff."
"That sounds great! When will you hold it?" She clapped as she waited for an answer.
"Hmm.. We were thinking this week-end. On the 18th, a week from now on." The younger suddenly lost enthusiasm as she heard the date.
"What''s wrong?" Jiyoung asked, worried about her.
"I have a photoshoot for a week, starting from the 17th." She stated unhappily.
"Awwn, if that's the problem, then we will make it later, on the first week of november." She hugged her sister as she made a "Really?!" face.
"I love yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter