Please Take Care of my Girlfriend

You're my Heartbreaker...but you're all What a Girl Wants

"Jiyoon, who was that?" Jihyun asked.

"No one important, leader, let's go inside," I said going inside. At first, I thought I was just hallucinating but it was really him. I felt that deep feeling I felt when I was still with him. When we first met, when we fell in love.

FLASHBACK

"Jiyoon," G-Dragon said. I looked up and I saw him smiling down at me.

"Hey," I said. He noticed that I was listening to music.

"What song?" he asked, sitting next to me and grabbing my iPod.

"Guess," I said.

"Big Bang?" he asked. He looked at my iPod once the light on the screen came on and he was right: Big Bang.

"I knew it, Big Bang," He said.

"What song?" I asked.

"We Belong Together," he said. He had given me the song before it came out yesterday. Anything Big Bang I get it ahead of time.

"Yes we do," I said. We were both laughing then I kissed him softly on the lips.

"YAH GD, GET A ROOM!" TOP oppa yelled from the other side of the room.

"YAH HYUNG, LEAVE ME AND MY GIRL ALONE!" GD yelled back, making me laugh.

"What?" he asked.

"You make me laugh," I said.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Unni, we're going on stage in 15 minutes," Sohyun said.

"All right," I said, getting up and stretching.

"Jiyoon, CL's here," Gayoon said. CL came in and just stood there looking at me. She was the reason why I had to break up with G-Dragon. But she wasn't like that before, why now?

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," CL said.

"...Listen, I'm sorry for what happened that day, it's my fault," CL said.

"No need to be sorry, right? He's yours now, like you wanted it to be," I said, walking past CL to go see KARA with HyunA. We used to be friends but that day always got me. I couldn't forgive CL. I thought she was my friend. I was wrong, she's not a friend.

FLASHBACK

"Jiyoon!" CL yelled.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You rap, right? Rap with me!" CL said, dragging me into the practice room with her. In there was also Big Bang, HyunA, Minji, and Dara.

"Jiyoon unni, what are you still doing here?" Minji asked.

"This crazy CL wants me to rap with her," I said, pointing to CL who was getting ready.

"Unni, why not me?" Minji asked.

"Can you even rap?" CL asked.

"Yeah I can, I've been practicing!" Minji said.

"Ok rap something by Big Bang," CL said.

"Umm...I can't do that yet," Minji said.

"See? You can't even rap!" CL said.

"One day I'll rap and you'll be wrong," Minji said, pouting.

"Yah, Minji, don't be sad. Dara unni will help you!" Dara said, making Minji smile.

"But, Dara, you can't rap," Taeyang said.

"...HyunA you're gonna help me," Dara said.

"Me? Omo, why me?" HyunA asked.

"You're a girl rapper besides CL so...dear god help me!" Dara said.

"Ok," HyunA said.

"So..what am I rapping?" I asked.

"It's for Gayo Daejun. I'm gonna rap with all the guys on stage. I gotta rap after you so freestyle then I'll come in," CL said.

"Ok," I said, then I started rapping.

J-I-Y-double O-N,
Remember the name, no, this ain't the end
representing Cube hands high to the sky
Like what I'm wearing, yeah I'm so so so fly
Rapping for the first time, with the baddest female
Goes by Lee Chaerin, but you can call her CL
Yeah, YG and Cube in the building
CL, take it from here, show em how we do it

CL's rap:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRrSLdnwMjo

"HOOOWEEEE! That was kickass!" TOP said.

"Watch your language, there's a kid in here!" I said, pointing at Minji.

"Sorry," TOP said. Sandara was anticipating the next swaer word, so she immediately covered Minji's ears.

"It was...good...no way better than good, awesome," GD said, trying to avoid swears.

"Well...Jiyoon was good but CL needs to work on hers," Seungri said.

"Yah, what did you say?" CL asked.

"I said you !" Seungri said, Dara still covering Minji's ears.

"Yah, Seungri, you want me to beat you senseless?" CL asked, fist in Seungri's face.

"Actually, CL you were pretty good, like GD hyung," Seungri said.

"That's what I thought you said," CL said.

"CL, when will you ever stop?" I asked.

"When he stops, I'll stop," CL said.

"I will never ever stop, even if you ask me to, I won't," Seungri said.

"Heh, we'll see about that," CL said.

"Ok we'll make a deal here: for an entire week, Seungri has to be nice to CL. If that doesn't happen, CL will just keep beating you senseless to the point where you can't use your legs," I said.

"Omo...deal," Seungri said.

"Wow, you're good," CL said.

"Well, if you need me...I'll be at Cube,"  I said, walking out.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Jiyoon, please," CL said, walking after me.

"Why would I forgive you?" I asked.

"I never meant to...it's not Jiyong oppa's fault, it's mine, I'll take full blame.

"Look, CL, it's best if we don't talk to each other," I said, walking away. If only she understood what I'm going through now, if she understood what I went through then, then maybe it would've never happened.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: I wonder what Jiyoon means by "it"...did CL have anything to do with it? Comments are love