It's Over, I'm Sorry

You're my Heartbreaker...but you're all What a Girl Wants

FLASHBACK

"Oppa...mianhe," I said, trying to hold back the tears

"Why? Are we over? Is this over?" he asked. I should've never suprised him like this. But I know it's the right thing to do.

"Yes, this is over, Jiyong! I had enough!" I yelled at him.

"Why? Tell me why, Jiyoon! I don't understand!" he said.

"My career's important, your career is important, let's just stop this now," I said. I couldn't take it anymore. Once I walked away from him, the tears I held back came down my face. No longer will I ever see him or speak of him. It hurts so much, but I gotta be strong. Kwon Jiyong, I'm sorry if I hurt you. It's for the best.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Jiyoon...get up," Gayoon said, poking me.

"Ngh, what?" I asked, the sun blinding my eyes. I quickly put on my sunglasses before any of the other members could see my eyes. I never allowed anyone to see me without my sunglasses. It's like my mask, to keep my identity a secret.

"Come on, it's Hot Issue's goodbye stage, we gotta go," Gayoon said. I got up but I felt like sleeping again. I dreamt it again, the time I was once G-Dragon's girlfriend. Yeah, you heard right, G-Dragon's girlfriend. Since Hyunseung oppa kept contact with the people at YG, he introduced my to G-Dragon. This was all before debut, too, since I hung around Hyunseung oppa and his YG buddies. Why do you think I'm such good friends with 2NE1's CL and Dara?

FLASHBACK

"Oppa, where are we going?" I asked as Hyunseung oppa dragged me to the YG building.

"I wanna introduce you to some friends of mine. aka BIG BANG," Hyunseung oppa said.

"Big Bang?" I asked.

"You'll see," he said. We went up some stairs and went into this one practice room. Inside were 2 girls and 5 guys. They looked like they were on break.

"Noona, do it again, sing the song again!" the one with the braids said.

"Yeah, noona, you crack us up!" the panda looking one said

"All right fine, since you insist," the girl with the baby face said. She got up and started dancing and singing.

"In or out, am I in or out? In or out, am I in or out? In or out I hope it's okay with you, and I won't get mad, if I'm in or out of your heart," the girl sang. The others were laughing. Is it the song? The choreography? The way she's singing?

"Unni, that was funny, like always!" The other girl said.

"kekeke I love to make you guys laugh!" the baby faced girl said.

"Noona, maybe I could try," the cool looking one said.

"GD, I bet you your version isn't as good as Sandara noona's," the scary looking one said.

"I bet you it will," the cool looking one, called GD, said.

"Yeah...in your dreams," the smiling eyes one said.

"Yo, hyungs...and Ri, are you done?" Hyunseung oppa asked.

"Ey, SO-1! Whazzup?" GD asked.

"Nuthin much, just thought I'd visit," Hyunseung oppa said.

"Ahem," I said.

"Oh yeah, this is Jiyoon, a friend of mine from Cube," Hyunseung said, introducing me.

"I'm Lee Seunghyun but...call me Seungri,"  the Panda looking one said.

"Seungri, let's not start flirting," the one with braids said.

"YAH SEUNGRI, DO  I HAVE TO BEAT YOU SENSELESS AGAIN?" The badass girl asked.

"Whoa, please, no!" Seungri said.

"Yah, Chaerin, introduce yourself, don't be rude," the smiling eyes one said.

"My bad. I'm CL the one and only baddest female," the badass girl said.

"I'm Daesung," the smiling eyes one said.

"I'm Sandara Park, I just came from the Philippines," The girl with the baby face said.

"Philippines?" I asked.

"You see, Sandara here has lived in the Philippines for most of her life. Because of a hard life in that place...she became famous out of this reality show and here she is now, becoming a singer," CL said.

"Yah, Chaerin, you're making me blush," Sandara said.

"I'm Taeyang," the one with braids said.

"I'm Choi Seunghyun but you can call me TOP," the scary looking one said.

"And I'm Kwon Jiyong aka G-Dragon," the cool looking one said.

"So...is this Big Bang?" I asked.

"Oh no, CL and Sandara here were visiting us when they should be training. We're Big Bang," G-Dragon said, pointing to him and the other 4 guys.

"Ahhhhh, Big Bang," I said.

"Well, Jiyoon, I hope we can be great friends," G-Dragon said, holding out his hand. I then shook it, then looking in his eyes I felt a connection between me and him.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Jiyoon, you're spacing out," Jihyun said.

"Sorry, I was thinking about something," I said. Yeah, thinking about him. The one that broke my heart. I never told the other members about me and G-Dragon being a couple because then it'd turn into a hot issue with them. I kept it a secret from Jihyun unni, Gayoon unni, and Sohyun unni. HyunA unni was the only one that knew, since she knew Seungri way back when me and G-Dragon were dating.

"Well quit spacing out, unni, we got a performance!" Sohyun said, pushing me into the van. I sat next to HyunA, who just looked at me like she saw a ghost.

"What's up, HyunA?" I asked.

"Unni, you had that dream again, didn't you?" she whispered. I nodded. She knows when I get these dreams. Always on certain days I do. And today was one of them. Why? This was the same day G-Dragon asked me to be his girl, exactly 2 years ago.

FLASHBACK

"Oppa?" I yelled. It was dark and I was outside Big Bang's dorm. It's only been a year since I met them. Sandara came back here and permanentally became part of YG. Minji was also new here and she thought I was a YG trainee. How cute. I don't know why G-Dragon would call me and tell me to go to Big Bang's dorm. What does he want?

"Jiyoon!" He whispered loudly.

"Jiyong oppa, where are you?" I asked. He snuck up behind me and covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" he asked.

"Jiyong oppa, I'm not dumb like CL," I said. He uncovered my eyes and I turned around to face him. Then that feeling came back, the same feeling from before. The same feeling when I first met him, when he looked me in the eyes.

"How'd you know it was me?" he asked.

"Because no one else from Big Bang comes up from behind and covers my eyes," I said, poking his chest.

"Doesn't Taeyang do that to you?" G-Dragon asked, poking my forehead.

"No, he taps me from behind. TOP oppa hugs me from behind, Daesung oppa tickles me from behind, and Seungri just wraps his arm around me, like I'm his girl," I said.

"That Seungri...every time CL beats him senseless, Seungri always goes to you, claims you to be his," G-Dragon said.

"And I'm only 2 months older," I said.

"When will he ever learn?" G-Dragon asked. We were laughing so much that it started raining.

"Yah, Jiyong oppa, why did you call me here?" I asked as it started to pour.

"I wanted to ask you something," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Jeon Jiyoon...will you be my girl?" he asked. I smiled a bit, and he had no clue if I really said yes. I then kissed him on the lips for 5 seconds, then left.

"...YES!!!!" he said, once I walked away.

"Yah, oppa!" I yelled. He turned around, smiling and looking at me.

"I love you," I said, forming a heart with my hands.

"I love you, too," he said, and we both walked away.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Yah, unni, you think about it too much," HyunA said, poking me.

"Huh, oh, I can't help it," I said.

"Why?" HyunA asked.

"Because...it's hard to forget, and I can't forget him," I said.

"Well, forget him already and focus more on this, unni. Look, half the fans love you more than me!" HyunA said in jealousy.

"That's true," I said. Then we arrived at Inkigayo for our goodbye stage performance of "Hot Issue". We all hopped out of the van and started to walk toward the building. Then....

"JIYOON!" someone yelled. I turned. It was G-Dragon
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: kyaaaaaa Ji-unit!

Jiyoon: you're very hyper these days

Me: kekeke I know

G-Dragon: ...this is new

Me: oh get used to it, oppa

GD: ok, i guess

CL: yah, quit it! you have too much!

Me: comments are love <3