Rules | How to Join | Facebook Help

Midnight Seoul RP [RE-OPENED! Many Spots Are OPEN! JOIN JOIN JOIN]

 

Rules;

one; Subscribe! One of the best way is  to stay updated.
two; Be kind and respectful to everyone.
three; Use brackets ( ), [ ], { } when talking out of character. Please don't OOC too much.
four; Please be active. Be on at least 2-3 times a week. Everyday if possible.
five; Going on a hiatus? Or leaving? Please tell an admin.
six; Don't add anyone that isn't part of the roleplay.
seven; Only one account per person.
eight; is allowed, but it must be in PM or in the group (ask the admin to be part of the group); or an admin will kick your .
nine; Password is your favorite color.
ten; No pregnacies. Sorry.
eleven; Yuri and is allowed, BUT if you chose that, you must be willing to be paired with the opposite as well.
twelve; If you want to make a group talk to an admin first. After you get approval add an admin to the group.
thirteen; Don't advertise other roleplays in here. Through PM is fine, but make a post and I'll kick your .
fourteen; Have fun! If you have any questions feel free to ask~

 

 

How To Join;

one; Read the rules first.
two; Look either at The Girls or The Boys to see if the person you want to roleplay is free. Also, take a look at the Wish List.
three; When you've found your desired person, fill out the form and comment.

Name: [Name of Idol]
Idol&Group/Actor/Actress/Ulzzang: [Which one is it?]
Timezone:
Password:

four; Wait for approval from one of the admins. If you haven't gotten approved, but you join anyways you will get kicked out.
five; After you've gotten approval make your account as soon as possible. Reservations are only a week. (Only extended if asked.) 
six; When you're making your account set your alternate name to "MSRP" and put @Midnight Seoul Roleplay | Roleplaying as ______
seven; After you're all done post the link to your profile in the comments.
eight; Add the admins first! ( Hyemin | TOP | Juniel | Kibum )

 

 

Facebook Help;

Locked Out; If you get locked out tell us! Via AFF. You'll then have a week to unlock your account or make a new account. If after that week you don't have you're account unlocked or you haven't made a new account you will be kicked out.

Blocked; If you're blocked tell us! You can decided if you want to make a new account or if you want to wait it out. If you want to make a new account deactivate your account and make a new one.

Avoiding Security Checks; A few tips to help you out.

one; Use a clean old account when possible.
two; Always have a phone number handy. You can reuse numbers as long as they've been removed from the previous account you used it for.
three; When making a new account try and come up with a unique name. Do not go overboard with this. If I can't tell who you're roleplaying as I won't accept you.
four; After you've been accepted by an admin, set your settings to "Friends of Friends".
five; Do not log on and off too quickly. Try not to be gone for long periods of time too.
six; Be active. Facebook may think you're spam if you make an account and never use it. But do not spam.
seven; Don't add a bunch of people at one time. People will add you.
eight; When adding languages set English as you're first language. FB may think it's odd Korean is your first language if you're browser is in English.