Final

Insecurities

"Where are you heading to this time?"

"HongKong" Short replies , again Tiffany thought, "Okay..." Tiffany swallowed and walked out of the room , Kris and her are married for 2 months already , and other than their honeymoon , they didn't even have any quality time of their own , Kris was flying around everywhere , and he just came back yesterday. Tiffany walked into the kitchen , swallowing down her tears. " Fany yah," Kris called , Tiffany hastily wiped the tears that leaked accidentely from her eyes " Yeah? " Kris hugged her from behind , putting his head on her shoulder.

" Are you unhappy?" He asked , while breathing in her scent. " For?" " All the travelling I've been doing" Tiffany shrugged and pryed her husband away from her , " not really , why?" She looked at her husband in the eye , Kris reached out to touch her face " You've been crying. " Tiffany frantically looked away , " No... I didn't... " She mumbled , while looking down. Kris cupped Tiffany face , so that Tiffany was looking at him , even so , Tiffany avoided his eyes. "Yes , you did , baby , I can see you know. " Kris sighed , and embraced Tiffany, " Sorry , babe , it's just that EXO-M just released a new album , and I am really busy now , you can understand me , right?" He whispered into her ear , Tiffany nodded , hugging Kris tighter.

                                                                                                     ---

Tiffany stared at her phone , it's been 2 weeks since Kris went to HongKong , and no call came. " Unnie , are you okay?" Yoona , who just finished a phone call with Kai , walked to her. " Kai called you? " Tiffany asked , staring blankly at Yoona. "Yea... " Tiffany frowned , she couldn't understand why , why couldn't Kris just call her? Even Kai had the time to call Yoona , would it kill Kris to call her? Even if it was just for a few minutes? Yoona placed her hand on Tiffany's shoulder , " Unnie , I'm sure Kris would call you..." Tiffany bit her lip and smiled at her dongsaeng , " Yeah... I hope..."

Yoona was really worried about her unnie , it's been weeks and Tiffany hadn't been eating well , sleeping well , heck , she wasn't living a life , Tiffany was like a zombie. Yoona was at Tiffany's house to stay for a week , since both their husband were overseas , Yoona frowned when she scanned Tiffany's kitchen, there's nothing , completely nothing , but a few packets of ramen. " Unnie , you survive on these?" Yoona asked , while pointing to the ramens. Tiffany nodded and resumed her drama , ' Boys over Flower ' , it reminded the young and pure love she and Kris once had , the love they felt for each other , but now , Tiffany felt like he didn't love her, she felt so insecure.

Tiffany was in deep thoughts when she felt the urge to vomit , she rushed to the toilet , and puked her guts out. Yoona rushed to the toilet and patted Tiffany back , " Unnie! Are you okay? Are you okay?" Yoona asked , worriedly , she helped Tiffany to her bed and put her to sleep, " Unnie , when was the last time you and Kris had that?" Tiffany frowned " What that? " " That... . " Tiffany blushed and slapped Yoona's hand, "around... two weeks ago? " She squeaked , and hid her face under the blanket , Yoona laughed at her unnie's cuteness and left the room.

When Tiffany woke up , the naseous feeling was gone , it was replaced by a discomfort in her stomach , " Yoona " Tiffany called from her position , Yoona stood up and rushed to Tiffany , "Unnie , feeling better?" Tiffany nodded her head and smiled at her , " Unnie , go try this , okay? " Yoona handed a bag to her and Tiffany peeked inside. Pregnancy Kit. " I won't be pregnant... " " Don't say it too fast!" Yoona wagged her fingers at Tiffany and ushered her into the bathroom, "Hurry!" She called.

Tiffany came out , minutes later , staring blankly at the pregnancy kit, "Omo! Unnie! You are pregnant!" Yoona squealed and ran out to call Kai. Tiffany stared at the results and sat down on the side of her bed , she was pregnant? How was she going to handle it? Without Kris by her side? How ironic She thought , the first one to know about the news was not her husband , but her groupmate , she smiled bitterly and looked down. Millions of thoughts rushed through her mind; Would Kris freak out and leave her if he knew that she was pregnant? Does Kris still love her like he did before? She wasn't sure , about anything. She hid her face in her knees and sobbed. Let it out once and for all she thought.

Finally , Kris was back in Korea, Kris smiled , eager to go home, go back to the woman he love so much. " Congrats hyung! " Sehun exclaimed , " For? " Kris frowned, " Fany noona! She's pregnant, right? " Kris expression immediately darkened, his wife is pregnant and he didn't know? " Who else knows about it? " He asked the maknae with a low voice , " Everyone... " Kris was boiling , literally , he couldn't understand why Tiffany didn't tell him , yet the others knew it first? He was her husband , yet he was the last one to know about it? Kris clenched his fist while on the van , none of his groupmates dared to commuinicate with him , because they knew , when Kris was angry , Kris was mighty.

After a good few hours , Kris finally reached home , but he was still boiling inside. " I'm home." Kris called as he stepped into the house , Tiffany rushed out a few seconds later , smiling at him. Tiffany helped him take of his jacket before rushing back into the kitchen , " Don't you have anything to tell me? " Kris asked , in a dangerously low voice , it was seconds just before he exploded. " Things? No." Tiffany smiled and went back to cooking. " ARE YOU PLANNING NOT TO TELL ME THAT YOU ARE PREGNANT?!" He boomed , scaring Tiffany , who dropped the ladle onto the ground. Tiffany walked to Kris and placed her hand at his arm , Kris flung her hand away and shouted again " WHEN IN THE HELL ARE YOU PLANNING TO TELL ME?! HOW COME I WAS THE LAST ONE TO KNOW?! "  

This triggered Tiffany, " HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO TELL YOU?! YOU WEREN'T HOME ALL DAY, ALL NIGHT! DO YOU KNOW HOW INSECURE AM I NOW? I'M ING LOST!" She yelled back. Kris glared at her " BUT HOW COME I WAS THE LAST TO KNOW? YOU COULD HAVE CALLED ME!" " I DID! IT'S YOU WHO DIDN'T  CALL ME! WOULD IT EVER KILL YOU TO JUST TALK TO ME FOR A FEW MINUTES AT LEAST?! CHECK YOUR ING PHONE! "  Kris swallowed and took out his phone from his backpack. [ 156 missed calls ] " Ohmygod , Tiff- " " Do you even love me? " Kris looked at his wife , not until now then he realised the state she was in , she was so skinny , she looked so unhealthy , as if she hadn't been eating for weeks , and she was crying.

" I knew it. " Tiffany mumbled and pushed her way pass Kris , she came down minutes later , with her suitcase . " Where are you going?" Kris asked , holding on to her wrist. Tiffany flung his hand away , " I'm leaving." she mumbled and walked out of her house. Kris stood there , rooted to the ground, why was he so... dumb? He ran a hand through his hair and sighed , he didn't know how to handle this situation anymore, it has gone way out of hand. He love Tiffany so much , yet he neglected her , from the marriage till now , he groaned , why didn't he realise that Tiffany was feeling so insecure? Tiffany have done so much things for him , enduring his little temper moments , caring for him , yet what he did was only neglecting her , flying all over the world.

" Unnie! You have to eat! " Yoona yelled , outside the room. Tiffany was locking herself inside, it's been days and Tiffany only came out when nature called , other than that, she stayed in the room. Tiffany came to Yoona's house , crying , a few days ago , Yoona knew the exact reason for her tears. Kris . Yoona sighed and walked away when she heard no response , if she were to go in , Tiffany would still ignore her. " She's not eating again? " Kai asked when Yoona came back into the kitchen , with a tray of food , untouched. " Yeah..." Yoona sighed , " she hadn't been eating for days , it's all because of Kris!" Kai shook his head and decided to give a call to his hyung.

" Yoboseyo? "

" Hyung.. it's me"

" What? " 

" What what? Your wife is here with me , when the hell are you coming? "

" I... I don't know..."

" Look , hyung , Fany noona is falling sick okay? She's not eating here , I need you to make the damn decision and get your here. "

" I-"

" No buts , get your here hyung , you don't want to lose your love of your life." And Kai hung up , he sighed , it was time for Kris to make a decision , it wouldn't be long till Tiffany fall sick. Kai looked up to see a smiling Yoona , " Thanks darling " Yoona mumbled and hugged him , " Thanks so much... " Kai hugged her back and smiled , " Anything for you."

Yoona was pacing around the living room when the doorbell rang , Yoona glared at him when she opened the door " You owe her a apology." Kris nodded and walked over to Kai , who patted him on the shoulder , " Good luck " Kai whispered and showed him to the room Tiffany was in. Kris took a deep breathe before stepping in the room , " Baby? "  Tiffany sat up upon hearing his voice , " What do you want?" Tiffany asked in a cold voice , looking away from his eyes. " Hey baby " Kris reached out to touch her arm and Tiffany flinched , then it strucked Kris , how much hurt he had done to this woman he love. Tears welled up in his eyes as he hugged her abruptly , " Oh my god, baby , I'm so sorry , I'm so so so sorry... " He choked out as he rocked her from side to side , he could feel Tiffany breaking down too.

" I... I didn't mean to neglect you , and I love you so much Tiff baby , don't ever think that I don't love you anymore , I'm so sorry for everything I've done... " He said while wiping Tiffany's tears away. " Don't do that again , please , don't yell at me again... I was so scared , that you will leave me for good... I even thought about taking my own life away, it-" Her sentence was cut off when Kris placed his lips onto hers , " Don't you ever think about that. " He said when they seperated. They were now lying down , Tiffany's head on Kris's chest , Kris smiled when he touch Tiffany's stomach , " Little Kris huh? " Tiffany blushed and looked down , " Mind if we photocopy little Kris?" Tiffany laughed and hit his chest, " Go away! ert! " Kris frowned , " And why aren't Little Kris mama feeding him , or her? "  Tiffany glared at Kris , " Because Papa Kris is not around! I need Papa Kris to serve me!" She laughed. " Oh! So you want me to be your servant?" He said and started tickling Tiffany , in the midst of it , he took a chance and stole a Kris from Tiffany , and the kiss became even more passionate as minutes pass by , they looked into each other's eyes when they seperated.

" Promise to love me always? "

" I promise! I will make sure you that you won't ever feel insecure again! "

" Promise?" 

" Promise. "