........

Love Like a Magnet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You went back and gave the bouquet of roses to the boy he gave you the payment and thank you for saving him from teen top and immediately run for his life. You toss to Dongjun the flowers and with his flexibility and fast reflexes he immediately catches it. 

“lets go!” you look he door and teen top bowed to Dongjun and left.

You spent the evening in Z:EA’s quarters and Dongjun drove you back home.

You said goodnight to him and he drove away.

In the morning. It was already 6 but because you are tired from last night you overslept.

You were dreaming about your mother who was cooking for you and your father who is running in the garden chasing you. and remember your brothers always busy to be home. But you know that they don’t really like their parent that is why you run away when you were alone. You left your brothers because when you see them you remember how cold they were to your Parent’s they don’t even bother to greet them or even look a them they only bring sadness to your parents and more trouble in the family. You don’t even remember a memory being with them because they always avoid you and always find a reason to leave the house. You hated them for being too selfish!!!!

You were having a nightmare because you were dreaming about your SELFISH BASTARD brothers.

………….

His head pop out in the door peaking at your room. When he notices that you are still in your bed. He entered your room and tiptoed towards your bed.

*wah!!! She is so cute!!! No one would think that this little innocent rascal here is a gangster! And a tough one too!!*

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter