Final

Jelly Virus

Very little makes Chanyeol angry.



So when a certain little panda entered the talent company, Chanyeol kept his distance. After all, the first time he and the kid met, Zitao spilled bubble tea all over Chanyeol's front and ran away, not bothering to apologize. That just pissed the older one off.



It is later announced he would be debuting in the same group as the happy virus. Everyone gathers around Zitao, eager to pinch his "cute" cheeks and have him demonstrate wushu or whatever. Chanyeol gets chills when Zitao looks over him and laughs.  



Another bad thing, Zitao can rap. Really well. He can also dance, which Chanyeol can't.



But the child grows even more annoying as he attaches himself to Wu Fan's right hip. When Chanyeol first did that, Wu Fan almost punched him in the face. Besides, Wu Fan belongs to Chanyeol. No question about it.



At breaks during practice, most of the group jumps at the opportunity to learn from the master. Chanyeol stays in his corner, and no one looksat him. No one even seems to remember that he's there. He would've thought at least Yixing would have come to play guitar with him. But nope.



The longer Zitao stays with the  group, the more Chanyeol sees that he's not really a part of it anymore. After a month, another new kid came along and was really nice to Chanyeol, and he even thought he's be the way to get Zitao out of the spotlight.



But that plan didn't follow through very well. Jongdae trailed after Yixing like a lost puppy and was as amazed as everyone else by Zitao's superhuman abilities.



Pretty soon the members stopped doing things with him. Baekhyun stopped walking home with him, Yixing forgot they had regular guitar practice sessions, Sehun stopped nagging him to go out with him and Lu Han and Kai. He's just...part of a formation in dance now.



Chanyeol starts to wonder if it's his fault. The sudden growth spurt must be the reason. Wu Fan is a bit taller and everyone likes him.  Zitao is shorter And everyone likes him. He is just the wrong height now. Chanyeol suddenly wishes he was as short as Jongdae and Joonmyeon.



While all the other members are out for dinner, Chanyeol feigns sickness and lies down in his bed. His mind is all over the place. What could that kid have that he doesn't? His aegyo is pretty baller. He has so much more talent than that snot-nosed kid. He's even prettier!



Maybe that's it.



Zitao has muscles and abs. No one would doubt his masculinity. But Chanyeol had to freakin' cross dress that one time. So...if he became stronger, everything would be alright, right?



When Baekhyun is asleep he quietly takes the other's weights and lifts them until his arms want to fall off. One even hits his foot.



The next day at practice, Chanyeol's in a bad mood. He doesn't even bother to hide it. Wu Fan is smiling and talking to his didi (that word makes Chanyeol want to puke) and everyone still ignores Chanyeol. If he didn't work so hard for this chance at fame, he would have quit the group already.  



Chanyeol and Wu Fan used to practice together often, but now he's too absorbed in Zitao.



It isn't until Zitao accidentally steps on Chanyeol's foot that everyone remembers the happy virus exists. Because now he's on the floor screaming and crying and clutching his foot. And everyone stands there as if he materialized out of thin air.



Zitao is the first to get to him, which is a surprise. Wu Fan is by his other side the next moment and pretty soon so is all of Exo. He feels embarrassed and hurt so he hides his face and cries even more.



Zitao carries him all the way to the dorm where they ice the swollen foot and they sit in silence. There isn't much point in talk if neither can understand the other's language. And Chanyeol feels it's ing annoying when Lu Han and Yixing and Wu Fan talk in Mandarin when Chanyeol is in their presence. He feels it's just plain rude.



"I'm sorry."



They both say it at the same time, but in different tongues. The message gets across fairly well enough as they lock eyes.



Maybe Zitao isn't so bad.



When it comes into light that Exo had in fact been neglecting one member, everyone is on their knees begging for forgiveness. Chanyeol says he needs time to think it over, but really he just wants to tease the hell out of them.



Even though Wu Fan apologizes, he doesn't stop spending time with Zitao. They are in the same sub group now, and they're leader and maknae. They link arms and Zitao even rests his head on Wu Fan's shoulder.



Chanyeol, feeling he wasn't very clear before, marches up to the pair and stares them down until they look up at him. He has an unreadable expression and Wu Fan feels a bit nervous.



"You're mine," Chanyeol declares, jabbing Wu Fan in the chest.



The leader raises an eyebrow and whispers a quick translation before replying, "Oh really now?"



Chanyeol nods.



Wu Fan is amused by his friend's logic, "Prove it."



And before anyone can stop him, Chanyeol pulls Wu Fan into a big wet kiss. Zitao lets his jaw drop to the floor and the random janitor in the back makes a big noise sounding a lot like "AW YEAH SHOW HIM BOY!"



"Mine," whispers Chanyeol as he ends the kiss. Wu Fan is a bit dizzy from the intoxication and weakly smiles, hanging on to the younger to keep from plummeting to the floor.



Zitao takes a picture cuz this is hawt stuff.



_________________________



I don't know ok. It's an experiment. I AM WORKING ON SPECIAL TO ME. But I'm not in the mood for serious mode :/