I.

Sowing the Seeds of Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“No.”

The voice was stern and loud, he narrowed his eyes at the men dressed in black suits and sunglasses across de counter.

“Donghae-ssi please just agree”.  One of the men said while the other one who was skinnier but well-built and with a serious expression placed his briefcase in the counter, opened it and took out a bunch of stapled papers handing them to the pissed off young man, he eyed the man in black and gritted his teeth at him.

“This is a new better contract. Mr. Lee said you would be crazy if you refuse again to sell your farm, so please take a look at it and consider all your possible benefits”. The man in black said adjusting his darkened sunglasses.

“Then I’m crazy because I’m not selling it, even if you give me all the gold in the world, I will never sell it, do you understand?” Donghae said in an angry tone, hitting the wooden table with his fists.

“Now, please, go with your boss and tell him that. And stop bothering me” he finished and turned around kicking some vessels that were now thrown in the floor and cursing in his way.

“Donghae-ssi, it has been almost five years since your grandparents died, you are a already grown up man, you should start a real life, please, consider the offer once again,” The bigger man said making the younger stop, but still he didn’t face them, he remained quiet listening, “ we will be back next week, hoping to see the contract signed by you, take care Donghae-ssi”.

There was a brief moment until Donghae finally turned around, looking at the dark dressed men backs’ leaving the place getting in on a black large car, he watched the car disappear from sight.  Then glanced at the papers placed in the counter; he hissed and proceeded to clean the place.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

The music was getting louder, the air was filling with the smell of alcohol  even more as seconds passed, sweaty bodies dancing at the beat of the music, bodies grinding into another, while some people were drinking and making out in the bar, in the tables, in the restroom, in the corners of the club, and in the VIP lounges.

He was walking through the dance floor and the space for tables, glass in hand smiling and balancing himself thanks to the effect of the alcohol, giving racy looks at girls who gazed at him. He kept walking towards the stairs where a waiter bowed at him, he went upstairs and turned to his left ‘til the very last door at the end of the hallway.

He opened the door and closed it right after he stepped in, he looked at the center of the room and smirked inwardly before undoing the first three buttons of his fashion new brand shirt.

“Well well, what do we have here tonight?” He said and started walking towards his target.

There in the center was a long and velvety red sofa where 5 girls with stockings and very-short dresses were waiting eagerly for the heir of JWL Company to make his way to them. He sat between them and instantly the girls slanted over him and ran their scraggy fingers on him.

He put this glass in the table across him and enjoyed his time in the room when the door was opened once again, this time another girl with slightly longer dress than the others came in, and Hyukjae looked up at her and bit his lips that were more swollen than always.

The girl carried a bottle of The Macallan whisky in her hands and advanced towards the man who was watching with a smug smirk in his face, her heels clanging at honed steps in the wooden floor.

She opened the bottle and poured herself a shot of the whisky, then she left the whole bottle in the table and sat herself on his lap, he put his hands in her hips while drank the whole liquid in the glass. She leaned over slightly parted and kissed the man below her, spilling the alcohol inside his mouth. He drank it all and kissed back; and soon they started to make out in the couch, the six girls and him.

He felt a sudden wave of pain in his lower lip, noticing now that one of the girls was biting on it and pulling along the hoop placed in his lip, he groaned and pulled apart from the assaulting girl.

“Easy there, sweetheart, can’t you see this baby is new here?” He said pointing to the hoop in his lower lip, “you don’t want it to bleed, do you?”

The girl laughed and he did it himself, chuckling and then continuing with what they had before the little incident.

He was having fun ignoring the comments of the piercer he just met in the morning about the cleaning advices and warnings that he gave him, how he should avoid drinks and .

 

It was past 4am when he woke up and zipped up his pants, and sought sillily for his shirt and jacket, then exited the room without give a look at how it looked like at the time.

He was walking still tipsy; so much alcohol wasn’t going to vanish so easily and quick. He made his way to the first floor and headed towards the exit when a waiter appeared at his sight, the guy gave him a polite smile coming right in front of him, in a way of blocking his way out and he frowned.

“Sir, would you want me to call a cab for you?” The guy in the black attire asked him.

“No” He answered coolly.

“But Mr. Lee said —”

“I already called my driver” He replied and pushed the guy aside. He exited and headed to the parking lot carefully, trying to not being noticed by anyone, glancing back to see if the staff of the bar was looking at or for him.

 

He climbed into his Boxster S and the ignition and soon the spe

Please log in to read the full chapter