Our Vacation

What Is Happening?

“Uhhg it’s so hot without the AC!” you said. Your body is lying flat on the cool floor.

          “I know! I feel like I’m gonna die…………. if I do, bury my body in the ocean,” Minji, your friend said also lying on the floor.

          “Roof! Roof!” Milo barked.

          “I KNOW ITS HOT MILO!” you shouted.

          “Hey I have an idea! We should go visit your Infinite oppas!” Hae suggested.

          “What?! Heck no!” you gave her a glare. “We are not going there for your needs! ……………………… I have a better idea, why don’t we just go to the beach resort for two weeks?”

 

          *Ring! Ring!*

 

          “Hello?” you said.

          “We have something you don’t…”

          “Just hurry up and spit it out,”

          “I’m gonna kill your dog and friend if you don’t come here…”

          “Sungyeol I know this is you and the other oppas!”

          “How do you know…?”

          “What’s wrong with you?! I have you on my caller ID! Okay if you don’t quit this I’m never going to make dessert for you guys ever again!”

          “Sungyeol quit it! I still want my dessert!” you heard Myungsoo say in the background.

          “Me too!” the other members said.

          “Well….” You said waiting. “What is it? The dessert or the fail prank call?” you said threating.

          “Okay we’re taking the dessert,” Dongwoo said in defeat.

          “Okay now what do you guys want?”

          “Well we wanted to know if you were busy or not.”

          “I’m going somewhere with Hae and Milo.”  you said plainly.

          “Ahhh okay our dongsaeng is going to have fun on her own,” Sunggyu said sadly.

          “Oppa just go find something to do. I gotta go now see you guys later,” you said wanting to hang up on them.

          “Ahrasso we just wanted to let you know that we won’t be home until TWO WEEKS.”

          “Okay me too, bye oppas!” then you hung up.

 

          “What was that all about?” Hae asked.

          “Oh nothing, my morons being morons,” you said. “Let’s get prepared for the trip!” you said excitedly.


 

 

Well that is my first sample and I deceided to make it short .

;D