26

What Is Love
Please upvote my story!! ^_^ I'd appreciate it if you do :) --- You were walking down the stairs in your tight black dress. You took a deep breath and walked out the door. "Jieuny~!" You turned around and saw your Tita running down the stairs holding Jaejun's earlobe. You weren't in the mood to laugh so you kept a straight face. But then you saw Jaejun trip and fall down the stairs and that made you laugh. "YAH! STOP LAUGHING!" Jaejun yelled. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" Tita yelled at Jaejun. Jaejun got scared and shook his head. He got up and walked out the house. "Sorry we're a little late..... OMO?! ARE WE RIDING IN THAT LIMO?!" she asked. You nodded and lowered your head. Jaejun put his hand on your shoulder, "Jieun. What happened to my Buing Buing?" Jaejun asked and pouted. You shook your head and entered the limo. -JAEJUN POV- The entire time we were in the limo, I was watching Jieun's every move. It made me sad to see her all gloomy. Then I looked to her right, I saw a baby face trying to cheer her up. "Omma. Who's that?" I whispered to my omma. She looked to the baby faced kid and shrugged. "Um, excuse me. Not to be rude but who are you?" my omma asked. "Aish!" I said under my breath and mentally hit my head with a brick. "Oh. I'm Lu Han but call me Luhan. I'm Jieun's friend from school." he said and bowed. "Ohhhh. Well, can all of you introduce yourselves?" my omma asked. They obeyed. I ignored all of them but kept their names in mind. When the tall freak was up, all my attention went to him. "I'm Wu Fan but please call me Kris." he said, bowed, and looked out the window. I scoffed. "How rude." I said quietly. "Nice to meet all of you! I'm Jieun's aunty but you can all call me Kim. And this is my son, Kim Jaejun." she said and pinched my cheeks. I slapped her hands away and groaned. I looked at Jieun and saw her staring at that Kris guy. 'Jackpot.' I thought. -YOUR POV- You were sitting in one of the seats in the church. You had a pair of sunglasses on to hide your tears and sadness. Everyone stood up and watched your mother's body get rolled to the front of the church. You started to cry, "Omma.." you said. Jaejun hugged you and you hugged back. "We are here today to remember the beautiful Li Sujung." the preist said. You sat there and stared at your lifeless mother. When it was time to carry her body to the car you started to cry a lot. "Omma!" you said loudly. Your tita held you back. "Its okay Jieuny. Shes in a better place." your tita said. You got to the cemetary and watched the people bury your mother. "OMMA!!! OMMA!!!!" you yelled and fell to the ground. "OMMA COME BACK!!! OMMA!!!" you yelled. Everyone was sobbing including EXO. You became weak. You stopped yelling but kept crying. Jaejun had to carry you bridal style back to the limo. You and the rest of your family went to a buffet. You didn't want to leave the limo until you were ready. Jaejun stayed in the limo with you and two people from EXO, Kris and Luhan. "Jieun?" Jaejun asked. You kept your eyes glued to the floor. "Jieun-ah!" Jaejun said. You just sighed. -JAEJUN POV- My gosh. She isn't herself. I never saw her like this. "Buing Buing?" I called for her again. She looked up. I saw her eyes all red and puffy. Then she looked back at the ground. I sighed and looke at the pretty boys. "You two. With me." I said and exited the limo. Luhan and Kris followed me and we just stood in front of the limo. "We have names you know." Luhan said. I scoffed. "Look. I know both of you two like my little cousin." I said. Luhan's expression was just a straight face and Kris's expression was shocked. "I used to." Luhan said. I nodded and looked at Kris. "You. Kris." Kris just stood there. "Be sure to treat my cousin right. If I find out you hurt her, I'll hunt you down. Don't think I won't." I said while staring into his eyes. I walked past them and back into the limo. I saw Jieun standing up looking at me. "Oppa, I'm ready to eat." she said happily. I smiled and nodded. I saw pain in her happy eyes but I just acted like she was okay. ~LATER THAT NIGHT~ We came back to the house about two hours ago. "Jaejuny!" my omma yelled. I groaned. 'Not another wardrobe dress up again...' I thought. I walked to the closed bathroom door. "Yes omma?" I said sweetly and rolled my eyes. "Can you tell Jieuny that you're staying with her until she goes back to Seoul?" my omma asked. I was speechless. Until we go back to Seoul? How long will that be? "Jaejun!" she yelled. I snapped back into reality. "Y-Yes omma.." I said and left the room slowly. 'Great. A long period of time with Jieun and her pretty boy friends.' I thought. I groaned and kicked the wall. 'Well look on the bright side! No more dresses until you go back home!' I smiled at the bright side and started walking faster. "Gosh. Why does this house have to be so big?" I complained. I got to Jieun's room and saw the door slightly opened. I peeked through and saw Jieun with Luhan. "Just tell him! I support you." Luhan said and patted her back. She smiled. "But what happens if he rejects me?" Jieun asked. "He won't trust me!" Luhan replied. Jieun sighed. "When should I tell him?" Jieun asked. "I'll think of something. In the mean time, don't stress about it." Luhan said. Jieun smiled and hugged Luhan. I opened the door and entered. I acted like I didn't know what was happening. "Woah!" I said. "Oppa?!" Jieun yelled and pouted. I smirked. "Omma wanted me to tell you I'm staying with you till you go back to Seoul~" I said and skipped out the room like a girl. "What?! Wae?! OPPA!!" I head Jieun yell. I laughed and walke back into the room. "Well Kris. Don't hurt my baby cousin." I said quietly and saw my omma walk out the bathroom. "Well?" my omma asked. "She was fine with it." I said and smirked. "Great! I'll be leaving tomorrow. Don't treat Jieuny harshly when I'm gone!" she said. "Yes omma." I replied. 'I'm older than them anyways. If someone hurts her, they'll be traveling the streets of China.' I smirked. "YAH!" my omma yelled. "COMING OMMA!"