Breaking

Breaking

Kim Hyuna’s P.O.V:
He had the same love and passion for rapping as I did. He was good at it too. No one can compare to him. Not until I showed up on the scene. I beat him multiple times. People thought we were enemies but it surprised me how we were not. We were friends. To me though, we were more than friends. It was a rare occasion where I can find a guy that didn’t think of me as an enemy. Being in this world I live in where you compete to become the best...yeah it’s a rare occasion.He became my best friend. My other half. We never talked about anything of our relationship. It was clear though that he thought the same as me. That we were each others. Never to be torn apart. Always there for each other without the labels. I was finally happy. Being his was everything to me.

Yong Junhyung’s P.O.V:
She was just like me. A rapper. Born with the same passion I had for the lifestyle. She beat me many times and then many times after that. I was in awe with this lady. I never been beaten before in this competition and here she just shows up doing it. I was in pissed how people thought we were supposedly enemies. Just because she beats me in this competition does not technically mean I don’t like her. I like her. I fell way in too deep and too fast but that was not a mistake. I was completely falling for this lady more and more everyday. I knew she felt the same way even if we didn’t talk about it. I was hers and she was mines. That’s enough for me.

Kim Hyuna’s P.O.V:
He made me happy each and everyday. He was my sun to a brand new day. He finally made us official. It was completely the happiest day of my life. That’s when it all started going downhill. More people knew about us, more they judged us. More they criticized us. More they disapproved of us. More he got distant from me. More he showed his temper. More he broke me down and our love. I tried to keep it going but it was too hard. He wasn’t worth it anymore.

Yong Junhyung’s P.O.V:
She was happy when I made our love official. One of the happiest days of my life. But that was also the breaking point of our love. The rapping society hated our love. They hated everything about it. She broke down more. She got annoying. She turned into everything I didn’t like in a lady. I tried to overcome that. To wait till she turned back to the lady I fell in love with. It was no use, the more hate the society gave us the more she changed. I finally gave up.

Kim Hyuna’s P.O.V:
He finally broke up with me. That was both a relief and complete sadness for me. I’m a lady that can overcome this. I know I loved him. I really did but it wasn’t worth it anymore. We were both breaking. We both were pure in the beginning. Shared something in common but we couldn’t hold on to it. It was too hard to keep it working. And now it’s time to move on.

Yong Junhyung’s P.O.V:
I let go of her. I feel happy and devastated at the same time. I loved her. Too deeply but we both knew we were tired of this. Tired of the hate. Tired of the feeling of being distant. Tired of pretending that we still had the effect from when we first started. Tired of breaking each other’s hearts. It’s time to find a new beginning.