10 Music Oneshots

Description

Ten oneshots from an iPod shuffle writing challenge I found on Google. Includes SiHanChul, Kangmin, Yewook, and Zhoury.

Foreword

Based off an iPod shuffle writing challenge on Google. These are the rules:

1. Pick a character, pairing or fandom you like. For original fiction, pick two of your characters (or make two up). Additional idea: Pick two of your characters (or make two up) and put them in a scene/setting

2. Turn on your music player and put it on random/shuffle

3. Write a drabble (a short piece of fiction) related to each song that plays. You only have the timeframe of the song to finish the drabble; you start writing when the song starts and stop when it ends. No lingering afterward; you have to keep going.

4. Write ten of these drabbles and then post them up (if you’re writing fanfiction for a fanfiction site) or put them in a short story collection.

Honestly, I kept writing even after the song ended because I write so slowly. If I were to only write within the time frame I would have written one, maybe two, sentences. Esepcially since like three songs I got are only about two minutes long.

These will be the oneshots with planned pairing:

  1. Paparazzi – Girls’ Generation (KangMin, AU)
  2. 99 Times – Kate Voegele (HanChul, HeeTeuk friendship)
  3. Genetic Emancipation – Repo! The Genetic Opera (Han Geng centric)
  4. Rumour Has It – Adele (SiHanChul)
  5. Hey, Soul Sister – Train (ZhouRy)
  6. Zydrate Anatomy – Repo! The Genetic Opera (YeWook, AU)
  7. Time to Dance – Panic! At the Disco (KangMin)
  8. River Deep, Mountain High – Glee Cast (ZhouRy)
  9. I Hate Myself for Loving You/Heat of the Moment – Rock of Ages (SiHanChul)
  10. The Corrupt Bargain – Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson

Number 10 blew my mind... I'm not sure how to write that one just yet. Please stay tuned for my updates!