Happy Life

Happy Life [One-shot]

 

“Hmm—aah...” Je Byung woke up with a yawn and looked at her side watching the sleeping face of the man she loved more in her entire life. “How come I’m married to such an amazing guy...?” She whispered while the said man’s face, looking at him lovingly. “I can’t believe it has been already two years...” She smiled at the memory.

She decided to let her husband sleep a bit more, and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After she got dressed, she sat down beside the guy on her bed.

“Two years hm? Time sure flies...I can’t believe he married me...” She whispered resting her hand on his cheek.

“Believe it.” Je Byung heard her husband’s sleepy voice say. His eyes were still closed but he stirred in the bed and placed his hand over hers.

“I still can’t...I still don’t understand how or why did you chose me...between so many other—“

“Stop that.” The man said. “You are Bang Je Byung, the happy wife of Bang Cheol Yong a.k.a me. You are the only one for me Byung-ah. Stop asking yourself nonsense.”

“Mir...” Je Byung mumbled, she still loved more his husband’s old stage name. “Fine...I’ll try ne?”

“Don’t ‘I’ll try’ me hm? Today is a special day. We have been married for two years. I want this to be an awesome day.”

Je Byung just nodded with a smile on her face. She loved her husband so much...and he was right, she shouldn’t be asking those questions. After all he chose her, her among everyone. Among Hallyu stars out there that probably had more chances than her. He married her; she should be the happiest person in the world for that. And everyone accepted her, which was more amazing than anything. She wasn’t a star, or a model, or an actor. No; she was a simply doctor working on a clinic, and she didn’t even think about marrying Mir, her idol since she was just a student.

“Stop spazzing out.” Mir pocked her cheek.

“A-ah deh...” She giggled. “Let’s have breakfast.” She smiled at him.

“That sounds perfect.” He returned the smile and pecked her lips lightly making her blush.

“T-then go have y-your shower, I’ll wait f-for you downstairs.” She stuttered.

He nodded happily and got up, not before pulling Je Byung by the hand and kissing her fully on the lips. He then smirked, skipping to the bathroom. He loved making her wife embarrass.

“Aish, that kid~” Je Byung mumbled. Even after two years (or rather three, since they dated for some time) she was still not used to his kisses. They took her for surprise every time, and he seemed to enjoy teasing her. “Though I wouldn’t like that to change...” She whispered to herself and went downstairs towards the kitchen.

 

While cooking breakfast, she hummed happily some old hit from her hubbie’s band MBLAQ, swinging her hips side to side remembering the steps. She wasn’t as good at dancing as Mir, be she pretty much enjoyed it.

After a while she felt hand close around her waist, and she stayed still for a moment, smiling to herself.

“Hey, I’m cooking here, mind moving away for a bit?” She asked, resuming her work.

“Hmm, nope~” He mumbled kissing her nape. “You just looked so pretty from behind that I wanted to hug you.” He continued and she could heard the smile on his lips.

Je Byung just sighed and tried to finish their breakfast, since she knew that she wouldn’t be able t shrug off his clingy husband.

“Albeit let me walk, I will stumble.” She said once she had the plates with food on her hands and wanted to walk to the table to place them down.

“Don’t want to~” Was her husband’s childish replied.

“You know, you can be such a kid when you want...” She patted his hands on her belly. “Fine sat down and let’s eat.”

“Yay, food~” The boy man sing sang before sitting down.

Je Byung sighed at his hubbie’s behavior. “I’m married to a kiddo...” She mumbled.

“Did you say something jagiya?”

“Me? Ani, nothing in particular...kiddo~” She whispered the last part.

“What?” He looked up at her.

“That we should go out somewhere...” She replied muffling a chuckle.

“I don’t think you said that...anyway, yeah sure, where do you want to go?” He stuffed more food on his mouth and kept looking at her.

“Anywhere is fine with me.” Je Byung shrugged and took a bite of her breakfast.

When she looked up, Mir was still glaring at her.

“Bwo?” She asked.

“Hm? I was just thinking...you look beautiful you know?” He replied.

“Aish, just finish your breakfast.” She replied blushing for the third time in that morning.

“But it’s true~” And she knew he meant it; she just didn’t want to give in.

“And you’re handsome, you know?”

“Of course I know.” Was his cocky reply. “If not, you wouldn’t have looked at me.”

She rolled her eyes.

“Fine, fine, you kiddo, just lend me your dish when you finish.”

Je Byung stood up and starting washing her dish and glass.

“Here, I’ll dry.” Mir said while lending her his dish and taking a towel.

She smiled. These were those little things that she loved so much about her husband.

 

“I know where to go Byung jagiya.” Was Mir statement before dragging Je Byung out the house and into their car.

Of course Je Byung didn’t have a clue about where they were going, but she knew if it was Mir’s idea, it was good.

After half an hour they arrived to their destination and Je Byung couldn’t contain her tears.

It was that same place where all those happy memories happened. It was the place where he first confessed to her, where they shared their very first kiss, where, after some years, he proposed to her; proposed her to live their lives beside each other till the end of times.

“Yong-ah...” This was one of those times when she would say his real name. “You know I love you right?” She said with a happy smile and a tear stained face.

“You know I love you too, ne? I love you so much Je Byung.” He replied kissing away the tears on her face to then hugs her tightly.

She returned the hug and buried her face on Cheol Yong’s chest, closing her arms around his back.

People kept staring at them but they didn’t care. They just saw each other; they were on their own world full of love.

After a while they pulled away and looked into each other eyes lovingly and shared a deep kiss full of emotions. They closed their eyes pouring all their love for each other into that kiss. When they pulled away, they smiled happily and hugged once more.

“I really love this place.” Je Byung said.

“Yeah, me too. We should come here more often.” Mir suggested.

“No, we should just come here once a year...that way it will be special.” She replied.

“Okay, fine... Should we go now? It’s pretty late.” He said pointing at the orange sun going down the sky.

“I want to stay a little longer...” She whispered, looking at the beautiful scenery in front of her. “I really, really love this place...”

“More than me?” She looked at him to see him pouting.

“Babo, I love you more, and you know it.” She then kissed his cheek.

“Only that?” He pouted more.

“Hey, we are in public~” she punched him lightly on the arm.

“Hey you naughty girl I was just talking about a peck on the lips~! What were you thinking hm?” He .

“Aish~” She blushed madly and walked away.

“Yah, Byung-ah where are you going~?” He said catching up to him.

“Home, didn’t you want to know what I was talking about?” She smirked.

“Oh, sure I want hehe.” He chuckled. “Let’s go~”

She laughed, he was impossible sometimes, but she loved him still. This was her life with her amazing husband. A happy life for sure.

 

==============================================================================================

Fine this only got 5 subs and so I'm not expecting more than five comments ;)

Hope you all liked it~ <3