Dear Fan Girls, Dreams Do Come True

Dear Fan Girls, Dreams Do Come True

 

 

 

"Rianne palli!” Ann, Rianne’s best friend hurried her up from the door. She’s waiting for her to come down for they are attending the concert they both have dreamed about for a long time----the Super Show 5. “Can you make it somehow faster Tin-Tin?”she demanded. “It took you almost an hour there in your room. We will be late so hurry!”

 

“Neh~ Almost there.Why are you so hot-headed? Excited much, huh?” Rianne nudged her best friend like she is not affected by the way her best friend yelled at her. They act like that all the time. When one yells, they do not get offended easily. They are already used to each other and that’s why they are called best friend. Well, aside from being both left-handed, their pretence to a certain thing is quite similar, too. “Just because you’re finally seeing Donghae tonight, you act too excited and you’re rushing me like we’re not gonna get there on time.” Rianne and smiled. “You’re such a scowl baby.”

 

“Wow! Look who’s talking here. Aren’t you the one who is desperate to see Kyuhyun?” Ann defied herself.

 

“Haha! Who will not get desperate even more after he retweeted my tweet last night?” Rianne exclaimed. “Wow! I can’t believe he really did that.”

 

“Okay okay! Don’t brag about that to me, I’m trying to accept the fact that my bias does not retweet tweets from his fans.” She glared. “We better move out. Good thing your dad allowed us to use the car.” She seized her hand and dragged her in the garage.

 

 

The two arrived at the Araneta Coliseum on time. Thanks to Ann’s driving skills although they almost hit the car on their way.

 

“Oh! ELF are really punctual. I’m sure they were already here this morning.” Rianne assumed after seeing the ELF sitting along the sidewalk. “Being a fan is truly a sacrifice. Even how hard it may take, there is no such words as ‘I give up’ for us fan girls. We may get hurt oftentimes when our biases get involved with other girls, but the support and love we have for them is plain unquestionable. Look at us ELF, we’re all reunited again for tonight.” Rianne smiled as she says all these. “Right Ann?”

 

“Nice speech. Great!” she said in a tone of sarcasm and showed an eye-smile. Wow! Ann actually appreciated her.

 

“Yah! I’m not delivering an address here. It is my stance.” Rianne poked her friend’s head. “Your answer is ABSOLUTELY responsive. “

 

“Thank you.” She responded which actually made Rianne hit her hard.

 

 

“Wow!” they both are wowed seeing the circular enormous dome filled with their family, their fellow ELF.  They are seated on the VIP area. They really wanted to be seated on that part so they earned money for it.

 

They both heaved out a sigh when someone announced the show will completely begin.

 

 

 

RIANNE’S POINT OF VIEW

 

I felt nervous all of a sudden. This is it! This is really is it! The lights were dimmed and there goes the sapphire blue ocean. “Wow! What a picturesque view.” I took out my camera and took a photo with the sapphire blue ocean that overflowed the dome.  

 

Every single day I try Jeongmal geoui da wass-eo.........

 

Woah! I find myself screaming all of a sudden. Relax Rianne, relax! I tried to settle down myself. Wait, I can’t. How can I do that when these men I longed to see for a long time IS FINALLY STANDING IN FRONT OF ME!!!!???

Howls filled the dome when Super Junior made their entrance through that 3d-like machine. Kyuhyun. I saw Kyuhyun. Oh God! What do I do?

 

“CHO KYUHYUN SARANGHAE!” I screamed out as if he could hear me. Can he? Oh come on, of course he can’t. How can he possibly hear me if I myself can no longer hear what I am saying? Whatever.  I looked at Ann and she was just stood there frozen. Oh my gosh! “What happened?” I shouted at her. Shout is needed for we really cannot hear each other if I will just simply tell her. No response. She just looked at me like she has gone crazy already.

 

Ambulance please!

 

My heart thumped faster. Being a fan girl is totally the best job I ever know. Words cannot explain what I am feeling right now. All I know is that....oh, the song is over. That fast, huh?

 

 

Gulliver gulliver gu gu gulliver Gulliver.....

 

Woah! Whenever ELF scream, I automatically do that too. I can’t help it. They are just too...gee. They are truly the gods of KPOP. Period

 

Goosebumps everywhere, I mean it.

 

y, Free and Single followed by Gulliver then Mr. Simple which was their hit last year.....

 

Later, they went to the backstage I guess? Okay, they are giving us enough time to chill out. LOL Stupid oppas, chill out is not in our vocabulary right now. They played a song from the 5jib, it’s Opera. 

 

Okay, I need to pee. I really need to. Here it comes, Aigoo!

 

I exited for awhile and rushed to the comfort room as fast as I could. Relieved, okay I feel better. Before I even run back inside, I saw Cho Kyuhyun in the men’s CR. I know it is him although I can only see his back. I know him from head to toe. I stayed there in my position seeing him peeing. Just to make it a little clearer, I’m not stealing a look.......FINE! I am. 

I waited for the guy to move out from the CR and when he did, my perception was right. IT IS REALLY HIM! I bet he saw me frozen on my position looking at him zipping up his black jeans. I maybe hushed physically but trust me, I feel like I’m exploding inside. He looked at me, smiled and walk-passed. I followed him with my eyes. I saw him looked back and heard him said, “Are you okay?” Yes, he asked me that in English. I love yerr accent.

 

“Eh?” I asked with pure excitement and apprehension.

 

“Gwenchanayo?” he asked in Korean now. His voice, that deep but gentle voice he has is just too compelling.

 

“Neh Kyuhyun oppa, g-gwe-gwenchana.” I answered and nodded my head. Am I dreaming? He just talked to me guys! He just did.

 

“Go inside” he meant in the dome. Wow, the way he tries to speak in English flatters me. He is so thoughtful, a gentleman indeed.

 

“I will.” I smiled and responded like I’m too calm. That’s not me, really not because I am seriously screaming inside.

 

He smiled once more and turned back.

 

“Kyuhyun-sshi, hwaiting!” I made sure he heard me. He looked at me once more and smiled.

 

 

“WAAAAHHHHHHH!” I screamed out immediately. “Omo! Omo! What do I do? We just talked! I can’t believe this.” Being a die-hard fan I am, I reacted like that. I know you’re gonna do the same when you are in my position.

 

I hurried back to the dome, still with the feeling I just had earlier. My best friend asked me why I am smiling like an idiot. I didn’t tell her about Cho Kyuhyun, I’m sure she is gonna say ‘Don’t tell me about that, Donghae will never do that!’ again. 

 

They came back with a soothing and calming song, my favourite soundtrack in their 4th album, No Other.

I feel happy seeing them performing it live for us. I used to watch their No Other live performances on YouTube and I just can’t believe that they are actually doing that in front me. It feels bad at the same time for Heechul oppa is not around. Good thing we still have Leeteuk ahjussi, but I heard he will be enlisting in the army this year. As an ELF, I can really see the differences between today and their performance two years ago. Someone is missing and it is heartbreaking. Enough about the drama... Tonight is the night of happiness, fun and entertainment.

 

They already performed a lot and it made us really hyper. SJ members running around, water gunning and splashing water to each other are the scenarios we are currently seeing this time. They are truly the guys who know how to have fun. CUTE!

 

The next song they started singing is From U. I can say that is one of my favourites in their latest album. Reasons why? They dedicated the song for their girlfriends----us ELF.

 

This song is dedicated to the world’s biggest fan club....the “ELF”, my girls, my angels.
 

Aigoo! I can’t help but to fall in love with this song. Kyuhyun sang the first line. It goes like this, “We met for the first time years ago then fell in love at first sight. Baby, no matter where I go, you stand by my side just like my shadow.”
 

In the midst of a deep silence, I screamed out, “SARANGHAEYO KYUHYUN OPPA!” He was just in front of the VIP area so I guess he heard me. Our eyes met and I swear I became muted all of a sudden. He reached for my hand and took me up on stage. My hands feel cold. Everything went blank and all I know is that I’m already on the stage with him. I can clearly see my fellow ELF getting jealous. Here I go again, I feel like this is just simply a dream but no. The whole dome got wild again. I looked at the other members and they got girls with them on stage too. Well, I guess it’s a part of the show.

They continued to sing for us.

‘Baby baby baby baby baby, let us never break up. Oh my lady lady lady lady lady, I really love you.
Shawty shawty shawty shawty shawty, it’s only you, the one that I’ve chosen.’
As he sings this line, he smiles and meets his eyes with me. I can’t help but to cup my mouth to avoid screaming. They surely know how to kill us. Waeyo? WAE? Later, he took me on the center stage as he holds my hand. I’m about to faint guys, I can feel it. Haha!

 

 

After singing the song, it was followed by a brief ‘make-yourself-known’ part. Poor Ann, if only Donghae oppa took her on stage instead of this girl who hugs Donghae like a super obsessed one.

 

I can feel my voice stuttering. Who wouldn’t stutter in this particular situation? “H--hello fellow ELF, I am Marianne Christine de Guzman, a certified ELF-eu.” I was the last one to greet them all.

 

“Uri Kyu, she is the twitter girl, right-eu?” Siwon asked in English.

 

Oh, I’m totally amazed right now. So even the other members know that Kyuhyun retweeted me? Because of that incident the other night, I gained a lot of ELF followers. ELF power is indeed amazing! I guess they already know who I am. I just smiled.

 

“Neh Shiwon hyung.” He responded.

 

“How did-eu you uhm...know-eu she is the girl-eu?” Donghae butted in. “Coincidence-eu”

 

Awww.. They look so cute trying to speak in English-eu. 

 

“Nice to meet-eu you beatifurr ELF-eu.” I heard Hyukjae oppa added. 

 

“Neh, Kamsahamnida. This is the best birthday gift I ever had.” I told them.

 

“Oh, birthday-eu?” The leader asked. “Saengil chukkhahae!” he greeted and made everyone sing for me.

‘Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da. Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da. Sarang ha neun – Marianne-sshi. Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da.’ Everybody inside the Araneta sang in accordance for me.

 

I cannot say anything. I don’t know how to thank you all for this. I find myself crying abruptly. I’m really thankful. I wiped my tears away but I just couldn’t stop.

 

“Aigoo, uljjima!” Cho Kyuhyun neared me and enveloped me in his arms. “Will this make-eu you better-eu?” he asked and squeezed me with his hug.

 

I can hear my fellow ELF screaming again. I’m sorry guys.

 

His hug made me cry even more. I hugged him back so tightly.

 

“Looks like our birthday girl-eu needs a group hug-eu” I guess Siwon oppa said that. I felt them surrounding me with a hug. I wish for no more. While they do that, I feel like the most special girl in the world.

Thank you Super Junior and ELF for this noteworthy and extraordinary day, I’m very proud to be a part of this everlasting friendship we have. Thank you so much, and this I promise you all, I will always be an everlasting friend who will forever support Super Junior no matter what happens.

 

 

Dugo at pawis ko ay bughaw...mananatili akong dwende magpakailanman. PROUD ELF! 

 

 

 

 

And here goes these guys for your 18 roses. 6 times for Kyuhyun.  ;)