New Force

Recruit (신병을들이다)

Sweat trickled down Jessica's body, her muscles sore, and her vision blurry. She could barely stand on her own feet by the time training was over.

Donghae threw her a towel. "Go take a shower. You can have dinner after, then go to bed."

"I don't exercise this hard even as a model." Jessica stated, wiping her sweat on the towel.

"Well there's a fine line between looking good, and training to be a killer." Donghae replied coldly.

"You don't have to be so rude." Jessica shot him an icy glare she's known for.

Donghae twisted her arm behind her back in one swift motion, whispering in her ear. "What gives you the right to talk down to me?"

His voice sent a shiver down her spine. He was so close, their bodies were touching. He held her there for a long time. She wondered if he knew he was making her suffer.

Donghae felt her tense in front of him. Whether it be fear or , Donghae liked it. He made sure to make his message clear, that he was the alpha and she was the omega. He let go of his rock hard grip. Jessica scrambled off, heading to the showers.

A vibration came from Donghae's leg. He took out his phone and flipped it open. "Hello?"

"Hey man..." Kyuhyun's voice came on the other end.

"Kyuhyun?" Donghae asked, a small smile at his lips. "It's been a while."

Kyuhyun chuckled, but his voice went cold as he spoke. "Yeah. But... I'm not calling to catch up. I'm in trouble-- Seohyun, she's in trouble."

"What's troubling you?" Donghae asked.

"There were some men... We were down by the beach in Jeju Island, and they took her." Kyuhyun explained.

Donghae sighed. "How could you be so foolish? To be anywhere near Korea, but not even keeping good guard of Seohyun!"

"Yeah I already know my mistakes!" Kyuhyun yelled. "Now can you help me or not?"

"Well..." Donghae looked around the training room. Should I tell him about Recruit? Donghae thought. "It's complicated."

Kyuhyun sighed. "So that's a no?"

"You know I want to help you, but I have matters of my own to take care of."

"Alright, well I still have Siwon, so it's okay." Kyuhyun said with an understanding voice.

"If you need any information though, you know who to call." Donghae smiled even though Kyuhyun can't see it.

"Of course. It was nice talking to you, I'll do it more often."

"Actually, you better not. The phone can be traced. But yeah, hopefully after this mess we'll be done with each other for good."

"Hopefully." Kyuhyun replied before Donghae shut his phone. "Poor Kyuhyun... I hope Seohyun's alright."

Jessica stood at the corner of the door, eavesdropping on his phone conversation. She immediately turned to go to the showers. But her mind was still replaying the conversation."Who is Kyuhyun...?"


Seohyun opened her eyes. White. Everything was white. At first she thought she was dead, but after looking around to see a bed and a door, she knew she wasn't.

"Help..." She called, but her voice came out dry and ragged.

The steel door flew open and two body guards rushed in with a change of clothes. A short female followed behind, seeming very sophisticated. To Seohyun, she looked very scary. The woman's lips curled into a smirk.

"Who are you?" Seohyun barely made out.

"Hello, Seo Joo Hyun. Welcome to the new assassinations facility." The short woman said, twirling around and make Seohyun check her surroundings. "My name, is Kim Taeyeon, and I am the leader of DIVISY."