Chapter 12-It can't be true!

My Secret Love

February 14th (Valentine’s Day 9:00am)

“Nicole?!” Nana shouted as she pounded on the bathroom door.  “Are you okay?”

“I-I’m okay!” Nicole yelled through the door.  She quickly wiped as she flushed the toilet.  This isn’t good she thought.

“Yah!  I need to use the bathroom!” Seohyun whined as she pounded on the door.

Nicole slowly got up and opened the door.  Her two best friends stood in front of her with a worried look on their faces.  She faked a smile, “I’m fine you guys.”

“You’ve been throwing up for the past couple of days.  Are you pregnant?” Nana asked.

Seohyun eyes widen, “Omo!  She’s right!  It’s not normal for a girl to be throwing up every day.”

“I’m not pregnant you guys!” Nicole cried as she rolled her eyes at them.

“Prove it.  Take a pregnancy test and show us,” Nana said crossing her arms in front of her chest.

Nicole sighs as she walked past them, “Fine, I will.  I will show you guys tonight after dinner.”

“We’ll be waiting,” Seohyun cried as she ran towards the toilet.

11:00am

“Happy Valentine’s Day my love,” Kris said as he kissed her on the lips.

Nicole smiled, “Happy Valentine’s Day to you too.”

“When is your last class?”

“3:30pm, why?”

“I made reservations for us tonight at Han’s Restaurant at 6:00pm.”

“Seriously?  Omo!  I can’t wait!” Nicole excitedly shouted as she hugs him.  Han’s restaurant was known for high class people that dine there so it will be her first time eating there.  “They better have good food there.”

Kris smiled and brushed her hair, “Don’t worry my love, they have plenty of good food there.”

“Kris?”

“Yeah?”

“Do you love me?”

“Of course I love you.  Why would you ask such a silly question like that?”

“I was just wondering…that’s all,” Nicole said as she hugged him tighter.  She wasn’t sure if she wanted to tell him what was really going on with her or else he might freak out.  It’s better not to say anything yet.

2:00pm

Nicole was in the girl’s bathroom puking again.  She had to excuse herself from class because she couldn’t hold it in anymore.  She wiped with her sleeve as she flushed the toilet.  I need to get a pregnancy test to see if I’m pregnant or not she thought. 

“So, how are things going between you and Nicole?” Lu Han whispered.

“We’re doing great,” Kris whispered back.

“How many times have you guys had ?” Lay butted in.

“Shhhhhh,” said some of the students nearby. 

“Shut up Lay and lower your voice,” Kris growled.

“Sorry,” Lay whispered.  “Well, are you going to answer the question or not?”

“To shut you up, we’ve had about 1,000 times already.”

“SERIOUSLY?!” Lay shouted out loud.

“Is there something wrong Lay?” the professor asked annoyingly. 

Lay’s face turned red and shook his head no.

The professor shook his head and continued lecturing.

Kris gave him a dirty look, “Pay attention to class you moron.”

“Sorry,” Lay said.  “Damn…I would have never thought that you would keep track of how many times you had .”

Lu Han snorted out loud as he quickly covered his hand over his mouth.

“Excuse me gentlemen’s!  If you keep interrupting my class, I’m going to have to ask you guys to leave,” the professor snapped.

“I’m sorry,” Lu Han said bowing his head.

Kris put his head down as he avoided making eye contact with their professor.

Lay waited until their professor started lecturing again and poked Kris by his left arm, “Is Nicole good in bed?”

Kris rolled his eyes at him and whispered, “Yes she is, now shut the hell up before we all get kicked out of class you turd!”

Lay scoffs, “Geez, aren’t we grumpy here?”

“Be quiet Lay,” Lu Han whispered as he threw his pencil at him.

“Whatever,” Lay mumbled as he crossed his arms.

2:45pm

Here goes nothing Nicole thought as she looked at the pregnancy test.  Her eyes widen as tears started forming in her eyes.  She was pregnant!  She fell down to the ground as she covered with both of her hands.  How could she let herself get pregnant?!  What was she going to do?!  It can't be true!  Should she take another pregnancy test just to make sure?

“Hey baby!” Minho shouted as he wrapped his arms around Nana’s tiny waist.

“Hi babe!” Nana cried as she kissed him on his right cheek.  “Where’s my Valentine’s gift?”

Minho scoffs, “Is that all you want from me?”

Nana rubbed her chest against his chest and purred, “Beside my gift, I want something else…”

Minho’s eyes widen and whispered, “Is someone ?”

Nana nodded her head yes and whispered back, “I WANT you right now!”

“Let’s go!” Minho quickly said as he picked her up bridal style. 

Nana laughs as she held on to him.  Oh how she loved teasing him!

“Happy Valentine’s Day my cutie little princess,” Jinwoon said as he kissed her forehead.

Seohyun smiled, “Happy Valentine’s Day to you too handsome prince.”

“Where’s my gift?” Jinwoon asked as he pinched her cheeks.

Seohyun pouted, “Oppa!  That hurt!”

“Sorry dear…I couldn’t resist!”

Seohyun giggled as she whispered in his left ear, “Your gift is waiting for you in my car.”

Jinwoon eyes widen, “Really?  What did you get me?”

“I’m not telling.”

“Will I like it?”

“Oh…you’ll definitely like it,” Seohyun said as she nibbled on his neck.  She looked around making sure no one was watching before she rubbed his package.

Jinwoon’s eyes widen as he scoffs, “Seohyun!”

“I’m baby.  I parked my car in the way back near the woods.”

Jinwoon thought for a minute before it finally clicked in his mind that his girlfriend wanted to have with him in her car.  He gave her an evil smile, “This is going to be interesting!”

“Let’s go,” Seohyun said as she pulled him by his hand.

3:30pm

Ring!  Ring!  Ring!

Nicole looked at her cell phone and quickly wiped her tears away, “Hello?”

“Hi honey.  Where are you right now?”

“I’m back at my dorm.”

“Already?  I was going to pick you up from your class and walk you home,” Kris said in disappointment.

“Kris…I’m pregnant.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!  Sorry I haven't been updating this story.  I know this is a short chapter, but I promise that my next chapter will be longer.  Any guesses what will happen in the next few chapters?  Please comment!  I would really like some of your feedbacks.