Gamers

If Memories Weren't Just History

 

JinJi's Pov:

“Palli! Palli!” shouted Sehun as he violently attacked the game control as you over took him in the car race.

“Lord on high.” Said D.O as he stared at the maknae with even wider eyes than usual. “I have never seen our maknae so violent before.”

“It’s all JinJi unnie’s fault. She has this sort of effect on people.”

“ANIYAAAAAAAAA!” You screamed as you kicked Daia causing you to almost drive into a wall and have Sehun overtake you.

“Are you trying to copy Kai’s part in MAMA?” Laughed Suho as you tried your best to prevent Sehun from over taking you.

“Omo! Omo!” Shouted Sehun as he jumped back causing the sofa to slightly rock.

“Maknae you shouldn’t do that if you don’t want to end up lying on the floor.” Warned Suho as he sat down beside Daia on the floor in front of the T.V.

“I don’t have time to care about that.” Retorted Sehun as he jumped back again.

“Yah! Stop cheating!” You shouted at Sehun as you lost concentration on the game for a mili-second.

“Aigoo, we have two gamer freaks in the house.” Stated D.O before heading to the kitchen.

Suddenly loud footsteps could be heard charging down the stairs.

“Anneyo Chanyeol.” Greeted both Daia and Suho as Chanyeol happily walked into the living room.

His eyes widen at the sight of you and Sehun completely immersed in the game and a large grin formed on his face.

“Let me join!” Shouted Chanyeol as he ran towards you and Sehun, and the sofa.

Suho’s eyes widened at the realization of what was about to happen. “Chanyeol maybe slo-“

It was too late.

Chanyeol jumped onto the sofa with his entire weight and force. The only thing you could all now do was scream, as the sofa went flying back.

A loud crash echoed around the house as the sofa hit the floor of EXO’s apartment.

“Ops?” said Chanyeol but you and Sehun were too busy trying to finish the game after quickly recovering from the accident.

Just then D.O walked back into the living room holding a mixing bowl. “Talk about hard-core gaming. Suho you should help cure them from this addiction.”

“Aigoo, I give up on life.” Said Suho as he surrendered on floor, spreading his arms out.

 

tumblr_m9n5pmKY0c1r74nb2o1_250.gif