Dream? Reality?

Just a Dream [Twoshot]

It is five in the noon, after taking a decent bath and putting up some light make up, now I am having trouble in picking the suitable attire for the upcoming party. This is the first time I attend a party with WooHyun so I am eager to impress everyone at the party.

Time slips without me realising until I heard a few knock on my door. Realising that the time have already reach six, I just grab a light brown coloured dress which happen to be the nearest at that time and put it on before reaching the door knob.

"Hi~Are you ready for the party tonight?" There he is, smiling at me with a soft gaze in his eyes.

"Just a little more, I need to fix my hair first then we are ready to go" I was totally melted just by looking him in the eyes.

I roll my long hair into soft curls as I put some hairspray on it to keep it still. I decide to make the hairstyle simple for I certainly don't want to waste time fixing it in the party crowd. As I am finishing the final touch by putting on a hairpin, a pair of arms just seems to find its way to my slim waist and now I am in the warm embrace of the man I love with my whole heart.

I free myself from his arm and put on a gentle smile while facing him.

"Let's go, we are kinda late"

"As you wish, my princess" He take the chance to peck on my cheeks before we leave my house, leaving my cheek tainted pink.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This party is quite boring I can say. I don't even know anybody here at all except WooHyun who has been missing ever since we reached.*At least he should have said where he go* I sulked as I think of the fact he is partying somewhere instead of staying by my side accompanying me or at least, get me something interesting to do.

*Sigh* This is it, I am leaving. Now I just gonna find him somewhere and tell him this. I wonder where he is now, maybe at the garden behind of the house, it seems quite bustling with noises of people cheering. I grab a glass of juice and take a sip from it before proceed to there.

"Ooops!" Great! Now I bump into someone and accidentally spill all my beverages on him while I am busy searching for WooHyun and not noticing my way. He seems quite upset I can tell from the way he hissed while looking at his spoiled shirt. I meant, who won't be pissed off when you just dressed decently and planning to have a fun at party when you get your outfit dirtied not by your fault at the half way of partying?

"I'm sorry for that..." I smile apologetically.

"This is just...nevermind. I will clean it somewhere else" He reply me, slightly annoyed and walk away.

And that is when I lift my gaze. WooHyun, he is right there, chatting happily with some girls. Just when I exitedly want to call him, I notice that there is something wrong. I trace down and found his arm......on one of the girls waist, lightly. Suddenly, I feel slight of dizzyness, accompany with nausea. I don't want to admit to what I see. Maybe, maybe it is just the angle of sight. I try to persuade myself that I misunderstand him, but the sight of him make me can't help but to think, can't he just stop flirting around for one day, perhaps a few hours? for his girlfriend's sake!

At the same time, he also notices my appearance but that doesn't help in draining his smile. He smile even wider, wave his another hand at me like there is nothing wrong! Maybe, he doesn't realise he has anything wrong. Just that moment, I have a thought that, maybe I am the one who is not suppose to be here at all. I should just go back without acknowledging him.

I hardly pressed down my perplexed feeling and turn me heel towards the exit, ignores all his calling for me. Drops of tear wets both my cheek the moment I turn.

I should leave.

I look calm when I reach the gate. I stand right outside for seconds. Good. He did not come. I guess, it is the time I should pull myself out of this now meaningless relationship.

I free my legs, let it take me to wherever it is, as long as it does not bring me to him anymore......

 

*Gasp* I jump up. I am...... in a bed? Confused, my eyes wander around the room I am now in. Yes, it is my room indeed. So, it is just a dream at all the time?

Just then, I realise that my phone is ringing non-stop since the past fifteen minutes. Being frustrated, I glare at the caller ID which happen to be WooHyun. I blink my eyes. This is weird, never did he called me once as I am the one calling him everytime, not to mention that he even has the patience to called continuously for such a long time. I wonder is it any urgent. Anyway, I still pick up the call, in half sleeping mode.

"you dear~ Have you wake up?"

Squeezing my eyes, I take a look at the clock, it was just eight o'clock.

"Who do you think you are talking to if I am still asleep?" I snort in annoyance, not yet recover from my bad mood after the bad dream.

"Tsk tsk~ It is not good to have such a bad temper in early morning you know? Beware of wrinkles~" He chuckle lightly.

"Gosh! Just spill, or else I am going to hang up" I snap at him while taking a look at my fluffy pillow which is inviting me to hug it. I want to go back to my bed... I whine in my head.

"Don't!" He gets panic. "Actually, my friend is having a party tonight, at his house." He stated. "Come with me as my partner, please~~~"

I furrowed my brow at his suggestion. Something is fishy, he never allow me to appear together with him at a party, especially those parties of his friends. I know the reason behind it though, when he thought I have not aware about it. He want to enjoy the privilege being a single with girls swoon over him in parties. He enjoys attention from young females. Well, I am not jealous about it right? ......Okay, I admit this, I did jealous about it. But it is fine as long he doesn't flirt right in front of my eyes, I won't restraint him.

Notice the long silence at my side, WooHyun is curious.

"Honey, are you there? Why are you not answering? I am still waiting~"

I snapped out from my thought and thoughtlessly reply him.

"Huh? Oh yes, sure. I will go with you, pick me up at six."

"Ooo~ Love ~ See you later at six. I expect you to be pretty and gorgeous~Let them see what a lucky guy I am~" He hung up with a small kiss.

"Yeah yeah yeah, you will see what I prepare for you for waking me up this early." I mumbled to my phone and put it back on table.

Mindlessly, I throw myself on my bed, thinking of the possibility to get back to sleep after the interupt of the phone call just now.

Seconds later......

It struck me.

==============================END=================================

 


Okay......I was kind of sad when I saw no response.sobs. TT Ok, I understand. I think I know where is my problem. It is the emotion of my words, after finish the whole shot I feel that it sort of lack in emotion. I gonna improve this in my next fic!

Still, I will keep trying my best~ Since I finished this twoshot, I will now fully focused on my third fics which I believe will be my best and the longest fics so far!!!

많이 많이 사랑 주세요 제발~~~