What's Happening?

Just a Dream [Twoshot]

I startled and wake up realising that my phone is ringing non-stop since the past fifteen minutes. Being frustrated due to lack of sleep, I glare at the caller ID which happen to be WooHyun. I blink my eyes. This is weird, never did he called me once as I am the one calling him everytime, not to mention that he even has the patience to called continuously for such a long time. I wonder is it any urgent. Anyway, I still pick up the call, in half sleeping mode.

" dear~ Have you wake up?"

Squeezing my eyes, I take a look at the clock, it was just eight o'clock. Good job Woohyunnie, for waking me up at such a time in weekend, let's see what I will do to you when we meet. I mark myself a mental note to have a squeeze on his neck later on.

"Who do you think you are talking to if I am still asleep?" I snort in annoyance, not yet recover from my bad mood.

"Tsk tsk~ It is not good to have such a bad temper in early morning you know? Beware of wrinkles~" He chuckle lightly.

"Gosh! Just spill, or else I am going to hang up" I snap at him while taking a look at my fluffy pillow which is inviting me to hug it. I want to go back to my bed... I whine in my head.

"Don't!" He gets panic. "Actually, my friend is having a party tonight, at his house." He stated. "Come with me as my partner, please~~~"

I furrowed my brow at his suggestion. Something is fishy, he never allow me to appear together with him at a party, especially those parties of his friends. I know the reason behind it though, when he thought I have not aware about it. He want to enjoy the privilege being a single with girls swoon over him in parties. He enjoys attention from young females. Well, I am not jealous about it right? ......Okay, I admit this, I did jealous about it. But it is fine as long he doesn't flirt right in front of my eyes, I won't restraint him.

Notice the long silence at my side, WooHyun is curious.

"Honey, are you there? Why are you not answering? I am still waiting~"

I snapped out from my thought and thoughtlessly reply him.

"Huh? Oh yes, sure. I will go with you, pick me up at six."

"Ooo~ Love you you~ See you later at six. I expect you to be pretty and gorgeous~Let them see what a lucky guy I am~" He hung up with a small kiss.

"Yeah yeah yeah, you will see what I prepare for you for waking me up this early." I mumbled to my phone and put it back on table.

Mindlessly, I throw myself on my bed, thinking of the possibility to get back to sleep after the interupt of the phone call just now.

A few minutes of silence......

"Wait! Did I just agree to go to the party just now?!" I leap out from my bed yelling. What have I done......

 


Patience patience~ It is just the intro~ I will update it once I finished the rest, maybe on coming Saturday. Who knows~ =D