The Picnic

The Picnic

Kyungsoo looked down at his shopping cart,many different ingredients in piling to the top, he had volunteered to do the grocery shopping with Baekhyun and Chanyeol's help. After all feeding 12 mouths was a rough thing to do. Luckily Lay helped during dinner.

He turned and looked at Baekhyun and Chanyeol bickering over which cereal to buy. He smiled lightly. They got along so well,even when Baekhyun first entered the company.

He then went to his own thoughts about one of his band members and frowned,what was he going to do about his problem? What no one knew was that Kyungsoo had developed a crush on one of his band members,one of his friends. No not a crush he was in love with the older male.

And the worst part?

The guy was as oblivious as they come. It was as if he didn't even consider love. Maybe he didn't,Kyungsoo was dragged from his thoughts when Baekhyun and Chanyeol aprroached with five boxes of cereal,he groaned,he should've brought the maknaes instead.
"We should get these!" Kyungsoo gave Chanyeol a stare,Chanyeol blinked. "What?" Baekhyun was also blinking in confusion,Kyungsoo slapped his forehead in exasperation,were these two really older than him?

"Hyungs,go put them back. Only two boxes,remember what Joonmyeon hyung said." Baekhyun and Chanyeol both pouted and started bickering over which two boxes to choose.

Kyungsoo sighed.  'Lord help me.'

Back at the dorms Suho was on the computer looking at EXO's official page,he was reading comments from fans and chuckled lightly at how they shipped random members together.

"Kaisoo?" He said to himself,not knowing a frown had formed onto his face. "Hyung?" Suho jumped. "Ahh!" Kai and Sehun was behind him snickering,he frowned. "Don't sneak up on my like that." Kai shrugged innocently as Sehun his lips to hold back a smile. Kai then turned his attention to the open EXO page. "Kaisoo?"

Suho hurriedly clicked off of the page and turned the computer off. "It's nothing Jongin." Kai narrowed his eyes but said nothing. "Whatever,anyways the hyungs called,they'll be back soon,Kyungsoo hyung literally had to pulled Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung away from the cereal aisle.

Suho sighed. Those boys always stressing us out. Kyungsoo and I need a break,he stopped sighing as a thought crossed his mind,he sat up in the computer chair and flipped through the EXO schedule book his manager had made for the boys to keep at home.

Tomorrow Sehun and Kai both have doctor appointments,Chanyeol was free but Baekhyun had a photo shoot to attend for Ivy Club,the clothing brand they were endorsing. As for him and Kyungsoo both were also free.

He looked over to the other boy's schedules. Tao,Yixing and Minseok were busy they needed to practice for the upcoming album release. Jongdae and Luhan had to go record for the last song on the EXO-M version of the album. Kris was free.

He smirked,he loved Chanyeol he really did,but he knew Kyungsoo needed a break from the hyper boy. He stood up watching as Sehun and Kai went to the living room and started playing Mario Kart of all things. He shook his head and walked back to the back room,where Kris and Chanyeol's shared room was.

When it was all 12 of them,each EXO K member stayed with a member of EXO M , Kris was the one to be paired with Chanyeol. He knocked on the door. Opening the door,Kris looked down at him,Suho hated when Kris gave him that look,it was like saying. "What shorty?"

He frowned,but then thought of his plan to get Kyungsoo a break from the two hyper children known as Baekyeol.
"Can you do me a huge favor?" Kris raised an eyebrow. "I need to do something with Kyungsoo tomorrow but you see...Chanyeol..."He trailed off as Kris sighed and nodded. "I'll take him to the arcade tomorrow." Kris then smirked.

"Have fun seducing Kyungsoo!" He then shut the door as Suho sputtered with a red face trying to protest.

Kyungsoo sighed for the umpteenth time as Baekhyun and Chanyeol rapped and sang songs in the back seat. 'I need a break' He thought glancing over to his manager who had drove them to the grocery store,he could see his manager was trying to ignore the loud mouths in the backseat. He snorted.

There is no ignoring these two idiots. "Kyungsoo! Hyung! Did you two know that you can run your finger back and forth over a flame and it won't burn you?" Chanyeol began as the two in the front seats sighed,or groaned in Kyungsoo's case.

Baekhyun nodded. "Yeah but don't hold your finger over the flame..or it will burn you." The manager and Kyungsoo gave each other a side glance and shook their heads at the BaekYeol duo.

Kyungsoo secretly thanked all the gods in the world as they reached the dorm building,grabbing a few bags,he motioned for Chanyeol and Baekhyun to grab the rest,he thanked their manager who nodded and pulled out of the parking lot to go to his own home and hopefully get some rest before he had to deal with Chanyeol and Baekhyun tomorrow.

Finally walking into the door Kyungsoo pulled off his shoes,Baekhyun and Chanyeol followed behind. Suho walked in and smiled. "How did it go?" Kyungsoo glowered at him as if saying. 'How do you think it went?' Suho just chuckled.

Suho noticed Kyungsoo's fingers turning white from the weight of the bags and walked over,his fingers lightly brushed Kyungsoo's. "Here I got them,you go get comfortable." Kyungsoo blushed at how close Suho's face was to his own form when Suho reached over to get the bags. He held back a shiver at Suho's touch. Chanyeol and Baekhyun shared a glance and shrugged following Suho into the kitchen.

Kyungsoo just stared at the spot Suho had been standing. He blinked a couple of times and shook his head. "Snap out of it Do Kyungsoo!"

He sighed and walked to his shared room with Lay to get some well deserved rest.

~

The next day Suho woke up early to prepare the surprise,he wasn't quite sure why he was so excited about his outing with Kyungsoo,he just knew that Kyungsoo needed this.

He walked to Chanyeol and Kris's shared room and lightly knocked on the door,he could hear a shuffling sound and Kris opened the door,sleep still present in his eyes. "Joonmyeon? Do you know what time it is?" Suho nodded and gave an apologetic smile.

"I need your help." Kris groaned a little. "Fine,give me a minute to get ready." Suho nodded. "I'll be in the kitchen." Kris just nodded and shut the door.

Suho made his way to the kitchen thanking all the gods that all the 'kids' were still asleep. He opened a closet door that was on the far end and searched through the stuff searching for something. "A-ha!" He made a slight sound as he grabbed what he was looking for. Kris walked in to what he would later dub an amusing scene.

Suho was half way in the closet,most likely reaching for something in the back and all you could see was his poking out,Kris was just lucky that his co-leader was wearing pants.

"Joonmyeon?" Suho jumped and bonked his head on a shelf in the closet,he squinted his eyes toegther and fell back on his . "oof!" Kris snorted,trying to hold back a laugh. It was too early for this, Kris mused.

"Not funny Kris..." Suho spoke dryly,standing up. Kris shook his head. "Okay..okay! I concede... So...what do you need help with? It's 6am Joonmyeon,it's a little early...the arcade doesn't open until 11am." Suho frowned. "I know that! I needed you to help me prepare  for Kyungsoo." Kris raised an eyebrow.

"Sounds like you're making this special." Suho sputtered. "Of course not! He just needs a break,the boys are all running him ragged." Kris snorted and leaned onto the counter. "Sounds to me like you're a husband taking his wife out for a night away from the children." Suho blushed,he really did sound like a husband right now didn't he?

Kris smiled but then decided not to tease the poor younger boy anymore. "So what's the plan?" Suho's blush lightened and he smiled.

~

Kyungsoo rolled over and groaned as light entered his vision,he raised his head to look at the clock. "8am?" He sighed and flopped onto his pillow,even on his day off he wakes up early. He looked over and noticed Lay wasn't in bed.  He laid there a few more minutes just staring at the ceiling,nothing important really running through his head. Well. Except a certain leader.

He blushed when he thought back to last night,the tingling he felt when Suho's hand brushed his,how close the leader's face was to his own. He covered his face with a pillow, smiling and blushing. He blushed a deeper shade when he noticed he was basically fangirling over his own leader. Kyungsoo sat up,trying to clear his thoughts.

"You've got it bad boy.."He mumbled to himself before getting up and heading to the bathroom.

After getting ready, Kyungsoo walked into the kitchen and noticed Chanyeol and Baekhyun both with messy hair,still in their pajamas,eating the cereal they bought last night. He smiled. Those two really were like little kids at times.

He noticed everyone else was gone,he frowned. "Where is everyone?" Baekhyun looked up and blinked,turning to Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo. "Everyone had schedules,except Kris Hyung and Joonmyeon Hyung." Kyungsoo nodded but couldn't help but wonder where Suho and Kris had gone off to.

Someone knocked on the door and Kyungsoo went to answer it,it was their manager. "Oh Hyung?" His manager stepped in. "I'm came to pick up Baekhyun,he's got a schedule." Kyungsoo nodded. "Ah! Okay. Baekhyun! Manager hyung is here!" Baekhyun came through,already dressed with his bag.

Kyungsoo looked at him and had to do a double take. "When did you get ready?" Baekhyun sheepishly smiled. "When you went to answer the door." Kyungsoo nodded and moved away to give Baekhyun room to pass him. "See you later Kyungsoo!" Kyungsoo nodded. "Later hyung.."

He sighed as they left and turned to see Chanyeol staring at him. "What?" Chanyeol smiled. "Looks like it's just you and me today! What should we do! Oh I know I got video games,or we could watch a movie!" Kyungsoo sighed as Chanyeol ran through the dorm to his room to grab things to do.

"Looks like no rest for me." Kyungsoo mused out loud.

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were sitting on the couch watching The Avengers when Suho and Kris walked in,Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow when Suho elbowed Kris in the stomach who in turn glared at Suho. They were mumbling to each other.

"Hyungs?" Chanyeol looked up from the movie when he heard Kyungsoo. "Oh Hyungs!" Kris and Suho turned to them and smiled nervously. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol looked at each other in confusion and shrugged.

"Say Chanyeol,I've got tickets to the laser tag at the arcade,you wanna go?" Kris started as Chanyeol jumped up excitedly,forgetting all about the movie and Kyungsoo. "Okay! Sorry Kyungsoo maybe we'll watch the movie another time?" Kyungsoo just nodded.

Suho sat beside Kyungsoo,whose eyes widened and held his breath nervously when he felt Suho's gaze on him. "Kyungsoo,why don't we go out too,just me and you." Suho's eyes widened when he realized how that came out. Kyungsoo blushed and turned his head down.

"Sure...where too...I mean..yeah." Kris sighed watching them dance around each other like two high school kids. "We're leaving now." Kris spoke watching them jump away from each other in amusement. Suho nodded as Kyungsoo blushed at being caught so close to Suho.

"I have a surprise!" Suho said as he and Kyungsoo left the dorm. Kyungsoo blinked. "A surprise?" Suho nodded and turned to face Kyungsoo with an expression Kyungsoo couldn't name. "Yeah,you see I noticed that the boys seemed to be tiring you out,always wanting to do things and play,I figured I could take you out and give you a break from them." Kyungsoo nodded and looked away,why did he feel disappointed that Suho didn't take him out just because?

He got distracted when Suho stopped him.

"Close your eyes and hold my hand!" Kyungsoo looked at Suho with his wide eyes. "Close my eyes?" Suho nodded and noticed Kyungsoo's nervousness and sighed. "Don't worry I won't let you fall." Kyungsoo nodded slowly and closed his eyes,he felt Suho tugging on his hand and began walking,without realising it Kyungsoo took his free hand and clutched onto the back of Suho's shirt and smiled.

Suho's expression went wide when he felt Kyungsoo go from beside him to behind him and grab his shirt,he couldn't stop the grin from forming.

He looked around and noticed they were there. "Okay Kyungsoo,we're here don't peek until I tell you too okay?" Kyungsoo nodded.

"Okay hyung."

He let go of Kyungsoo and walked over to the spot. "Open your eyes!" Kyungsoo opened them and held back a gasp,there was a picnic set on the ground, he looked closer and noticed all of his favorite foods were present. He looked at Suho who was smiling hopefully at him,he smiled and walked over to Suho.

Not knowing what came over him,he looked at the older boy and hugged him,Suho's eyes widened for what seemed the thousandth time that day as Kyungsoo's arms wrapped over his shoulders and he felt Kyungsoo's smiling face in the crook of his neck,his cheeks flushed a slight red and he smiled softly wrapping his arms around the younger boy's waist.

"Thank you Joonmyeon." Suho felt his heart pound and nodded. "You're welcome Kyungsoo.." Kyungsoo couldn't believe he just did that,and backed away with a slight cough. Suho noticing the boy's slight embarrassment smiled and decided to save him from it.

"Well let's eat!" They sat there for awhile,talking and laughing as they ate,mentioning funny stories that's happened to Baekhyun or Chanyeol,cause whenever they are involved something funny always would happen.

"Thank you Hyung,I mean it,I didn't realize how much I needed the break." Kyungsoo said with a smile,cheeks stained red from laughing so hard earlier,Suho thought Kyungsoo looked so cute like that.

Suho then stopped his thoughts. And smiled. "Yeah well you deserved it." Kyungsoo bit his lip,he had a crush on Suho,but he knew Suho was just being nice doing this for him. Unknown to Kyungsoo, Suho was just as much smitten with him.

"Kyungsoo I-"

"Hyung  I-" They both stopped and looked at each other before laughing an awkward laugh,Suho smiled. "You first."

Kyungsoo looked down and turned red. "I need to tell you something.." Suho frowned. "What is it?" Kyungsoo looked up and bit his lip. "I...I have a crush on...on.."Suho felt his heart stop. Kyungsoo liked someone?

Not him? Suho sat up with a serious stare. He wasn't sure how things had gotten this far,but they needed to get this out.

"On who Kyungsoo?" Suho placed a hand on Kyungsoo's shoulder. Kyungsoo teared up,fearing a rejection,he knew Suho was a gentle man and he would let him down as gently as he could,but he couldn't stop the feeling of being rejected.

"I like you.." Kyungsoo mumbled out. Suho froze. "Like me..." Kyungsoo stood up and smiled a fake smile. "I'm sorry hyung,you didn't need to know..ah I ruined our day I'm sorry" Suho looked up at Kyungsoo who looked close to crying and he realized Kyungsoo thought he was rejecting him. Kyungsoo turned away. "Just forget I said anything hyung,I'm sorry!"

Suho stood up to Kyungsoo who was shaking in embarrassment and rejection and was right behind him. He slowly placed one hand on Kyungsoo's arm and turned him around. "Kyungsoo.." Kyungsoo was looking down as tears clouded his vision.
"Kyungsoo look at me." Kyungsoo shook his head. Not willing to look up.

Suho sighed and placed his hand underneath Kyungsoo's chin and pulled his head up.  Kyungsoo's eyes widened,tear streaks on his face,his cheeks reddened with embarrassment,Suho smiled softly at him. "You gotta give the as Chanyeol and Baekhyun call me  'the old man' time to react." Kyungsoo looked at him in the cutest confusion Suho had ever seen and smiled before slowly bring his lips to Kyungsoo's soft ones.

Kyungsoo's eyes widened as he felt the leader's lips lightly touch his own,he blinked a few times before his body relaxed and wrapped his arms around Suho's neck,Suho's hands dropped to Kyungsoo's waist and pulled him closer as their kiss got deeper.

After a few minutes ,they broke apart needing air,Suho placed his forehead on Kyungsoo's and stared at him with a smile. "I like you too,you know that right?" Kyungsoo blushed and nodded. And a few minutes of comfortable silence,Suho sighed and pulled away. "Come on we better get back to the dorm before they decide to hunt us down."

Kyungsoo nodded still reeling over the events of the day. The guy he's liked..no loved since they first met in their trainee days likes him too. Suho cleared his throat. He glanced up and noticed Suho had packed everything and was holding the basket,he looked down and noticed Suho was holding out his free hand to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo smiled brightly and grabbed Suho's hand and together they walked back to the dorm. Luckily the place they were at no one ever went,so no chance of people catching them out on a date.

Once they got inside they noticed Kris and Chanyeol sitting on the couch together. Chanyeol was too into the movie he was watching and Kris looked at them and smirked,he knew something happened on their 'outing'. He watched as they smiled at each other and Kyungsoo sat the basket in the kitchen before grabbing Kyungsoo's hand and going down the hallway.

"It's about time Suho!" He called as Suho pulled Kyungsoo into his room.

"Shut up Kris!"

Kris chuckled and shook his head,about time those two got together,he mused. They had been dancing around eahc other for a good year or so now.

He leaned back as Chanyeol laughed at something on the TV. He smiled at Chanyeol's happy antics. 'Now I think I should work on my own love life...'

"Hyung!" They heard Kyungsoo squeal. Chanyeol froze. "Tell me they aren't do anything in there Kris hyung..." Kris snorted. "Most likely..." Chanyeol shivered.

"Does that mean they are really my Appa and Umma now?" Kris burst out laughing as another squeal came from Kyungsoo.
"Yeah..I'd say so.." He pulled Chanyeol into a hug slash head lock. 'You two better thank me for distracting him from your 'activities...'

"Joonmyeon!" Kris rolled his eyes.

"We're gonna be hearing this a lot..." He heard Chanyeol mumble.