Chapter 16

You're the Only One.

 

Boa POV

Upon hearing the introduction, my body went stiff and my mind blanked out. He introduced me as his…

Girlfriend…Girlfriend…Girlfriend… The word repeated over and over in my head. It was impossible to process. I… am… Hyukjae’s… GIRLFRIEND. OH MY GOD! I’m his girlfriend! KEKEKE!

“Uhhh..Boa? Hello? Boa? YAH!!” What the?!? The loud sound surprised me and snapped me out of thought. I found Hyukjae waving his hands in front of my face. How embarrassing! The corner of the room was just right there, oh how I wanted to hide in it so badly.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, I’m Kwon Boa.” I said hesitantly moving forward to bow to Mrs. Lee. This was the first time I’ve seen here, yet alone met her. She lay on the bed weakly and raised her hand, calling me forth to her side. I took her warm hands in mine as she smiled. Sora, Hyukjae, and their father were watching the scene intently.

“Take care of my boy, arasseo? He said you’re special.” I nodded. How sweet of her. A really big smiled grew upon her lips before she said “He even said he wants to marry you.”

“Bwoh?!” My reaction was as if I was standing and looking at a painting peacefully and someone came scared me from behind.

“Omma!! I never said that!!” Eunhyuk cried waving his arms.

“HAHAHAHA!” The woman began hysterically laughing on her own. It was quite funny. She didn’t look sick at all. Eunhyuk looked at her then back at me and gave me a what-the-hell? kind of look. “I’m just kidding! You guys can’t take a joke? Boy, I feel better now. Whewww what a laugh. You should’ve seen Boa’s face.” And I thought Hyukjae’s sense of humor came from his father, I guess from his mother too! A family of gagman. Haha. Sora seems like the only normal one here, she had been standing there quietly the whole time.

“Uhhh yeobeo, are you sure you’re okay?” Hyuk’s dad asked. “Good as ever.” She responded confidently with a strong smile on her face.

“That’s good, well omma, Boa and should be going now. Seonsaengnim is going to kill us. We stayed the night and… yeah you get the point. Now that I know you’re alive and laughing, we should be going now. Soo…”Eunhyuk explained, He turned to me, if I had anything else to add.

“Yeah, thank you for accepting me!” I exclaimed, I looked at hyuk’s dad , “Thank you for letting me stay her Mr. L..” He raised his brow about to say something before I remembered. “I meant appa!” I hugged Sora Unni and went to Hyuk’s mother and gave her a hug as she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“Take care, you hear? Eunhyuk can be a handful but he is a good boy. I give you my blessings. Now, you must hurry. I don’t want you guys to get in trouble because of little old me. Haha”

“Well, there is something I need to ask of you.” I said. I looked at Eunhyuk a bit sadly, before continuing. He took my hand and squeezed it, getting a bit nervous. “You must not tell anyone about me and Hyukjae, at least not yet.” They all nodded and replied with an “arasseo!” After all the goodbyes, we grabbed some snacks for the long trip and left to Seoul in Eunhyuk’s car.

I grabbed a piece of bread and munched on it as Eunhyuk drove. “Harbyooshektyurrponeyet?” I said with my mouth full

“I shake my what?” He asked. He clearly didn’t understand what I said. I shook my head then swallowed the piece I was chewing on.

“I said, have you checked you phone yet? I bet everyone is looking for us. There was so signal at your house.” His body stiffened and he pulled over on the side of the road.

“Oh .” Eunhyuk took out his phone from his pocket and turned it on. Numerous buzzing and vibrating came nonstop from his phone. I checked mine as well and saw that I got 10 missed calls and 5 voicemails from my manager Sooyeong and 25 from Yunho.

“Hyukjae-yah, let’s just hurry and go back.” I suggested. I was scared. Scared to face what was waiting for us back in Seoul. I had a bad feeling.

Eunhyuk POV

*Fastforward*

Back in Seoul…

I pulled up in the back parking lot. The skies were grey, not a good sign. Boa got out of the car as I did. We entered the glass doors together in fear. Already inside, Yunho was there again, sitting on the white sofas. When he spotted us, he stood up angrily. He strode up in a fast past pace, before I knew it, he had me at the neck.

“You better not have done anything to Boa! I’ll break your neck.” He sneered. Yunho’s grip was tight around my neck. The words “Let go” barely came out from the lack of oxygen.

“Stop it, Yunho!! He didn’t! You’re hurting him!” She cried. By Boa telling Yunho to back off, he softened a little, giving me time to shove him off of me. Yunho then fell on the floor and looked at me in distaste. This caused, quite a scene. Trainees were watching us three. “Stop it you two!” Boa was now stressed, she looked like she wanted to pull her hair out.

“YAH! IN MY OFFICE, NOW!!!” Oh snap. I didn’t like the sound of that. We all turned to see Sooman at the front doors, he must’ve just entered. He was angry, I didn’t like the sight of that either. Ohhh boyy… I was scared. We all were. “You, You, and You. Well? What are you waiting for? PALI!” The three of us scrambled into his office.

“What is all this commotion? I come in I see what? My singers…engaging in a fight. What in the world is going on? How can you all guys act so childishly, especially at a time like this?!?!” He shook his head in disappointment. He couldn’t bare look at us, for we were ruining his name.  I put my head down, I felt ashamed as well. “And Eunhyuk and Boa, I heard the two of you disappeared last night? Is that true?”

“Yes Seonsaengnim.” We both said. He slammed a fist on the table which made us jump in fright.

“WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! You cannot just do that!”

“But Seonsaengnim, my mother was really sick. I’m sorry. Don’t get mad at Boa, I asked her to come. I’ll take full blame.”

“See!! It’s all Eunhyuk’s fault.” yunho commented.

“Noooo! I chose to go! I’m to blame too.”

“AHHHH!!! My head really hurts, do you think I really wanted to deal with this?!? Yunho, you go outside, I’ll speak to you later. Now go.” He demanded. Yunho did as he was told and silently left the room after having glared me down.

“Eunhyuk. Boa. I am very disappointed, I really liked you two. Boa, I’ve never expected you to disobey me like that. Eunhyuk, you’re a good kid. Say, Eunhyuk, why did you ask Boa? Out of all people? Could it be… you guys are dating?”

“Uhh….”

“…Because, if that’s the case, you guys would have to break up. Remember the new policy? Dating is prohibited. Did you not forget what happened after Krystal and Minho broke up? I wouldn’t want to see such events happen again. Arasseo? So Answer my question, are you two dating.”

“No Seonsaengnim. We are not… I was the only one here with him at the time, so yeah.” She answered. I didn’t want to hear those words! I knew she was trying to save us, yet my heart still ached. We had just gotten together and now we had to break up? This is all bull.

“Ah, Is that so, Eunhyuk?” I nodded. “Well, I hope your mother is okay now Eunhyuk. You should’ve said it was an emergency. I would’ve understood.” Yeah right, you selfish bastard. You only care about your stupid name. “I’ll let you guys off the hook this time. You guys better head straight to practice. You may go now.” As we left the room, Yunho went back into the office.

We walked in silence to the dance room. UGH!! Why do we have to break up! I literally wanted to cry. I love Boa, Stupid seonsaengnim. He doesn’t ing understand how I feel! I should’ve expected this. As we walked side by side through the narrow halls of the building, our hands would casually brush and she’d look at me. I wanted to hold her so bad. Who knew that the last time I would hold her hand would be at my mother’s garden. Once we approached the room Boa pulled me in quickly and locked the door.

“ I was thinking… we don’t have to tell anyone about us.” She pushed me against the wall and whispered.

“You mean hide our relationship?” I whispered back.

“Yes. Pabo!” She knocked my head and smiled that adorable smile of hers.

“Alright, babe.” I responded with a smirk to . She totally liked that. hehe

“Shhhh! Someone might hear you! Keke!.. Babe.” She laughed, with the last word barely audible.

In no time, we began practice

* Fastforward *

…Suju dorm…

When I got home, I was nearly squished to death by all the members! INCLUDING SHINDONG which made it worse.  It started with  Donghae, then soon followed Leeteuk and Sungmin, then Ryeowook, Then shindong and so on. “GET OFF OF ME!”

“NO!!” They all yelled. That’s when the impact of the weight really started hitting me.

“Shindong hyung, GET OFF! You fat !” I yelled from the bottom of the pile.

“Not until you tell us where you’ve been. We were worried sick, bro. Donghae even started Crying!” He said, then the rest of the members chuckled.

“Wow… thanks a lot Hyung.” Donghae called out.

“what time is it already? I need to get ready for Radio star.” Finally! Then that’s when they decided to unpile which then gave me the opportunity to escape and run to my room. To get ready, I put on a casual white tee, cabana shorts, and classy neckwear. In about 30 minutes, Siwon, Shindong, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and I were ready to go. Let’s hope they don’t ask about Boa. So I gave my ‘secret girlfriend’ a little text.

 


 

I will be heading to RadioStar now. So tired!! T_T - Hyukkie


 

It’s so late! And okay, have fun! ^^ -BoA


 

The talk was going so well, we all got to make fun of Siwon, as Usual…Until, as expected, the hosts asked about Boa… Dammit! WHYYYY!?!? Even when I had explained that she used to be like  senior to me and that we’ve gotten closer from being dance partners. They kept the subject going. What’s worst was MC Yoon Jong Shin had asked me to call her. I’M TOTALLY dead, done for. Eotteoke?!?!?!

“Since it’s late, you should text her instead.” MC Yoon Sae Yoon was no help either. AISHH. I hope, she knows… I hope our cover won’t be BLOWN.

 


A/N

Hi new readers/ Subbies!! kekke! I promise, I'll update more regularily, OK?? Sorry about that. Tell me what you think by commenting! I love you all.  SHALL I SPAM YALLS?? WHY YES I WILL.

CAN HE BE ANY MORE OBVIOUS?

TOOO CUTE!!!!!!

 

AHHHHHH SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!