Mall Encounter

What Happens on the Internet..

Many people have asked so here it is. Ft. Island is now back in the picture! And they will be staying~

Well at least until further notice<3

You are welcome!!!


Rinyoung P.O.V

I came out after mixing and matching a few things. "Gaah, unnie you look like a whole entirely new and different person!," she clapped both her hands while saying. All I could do was roll my eyes. 'I am a different person' I thought to myself and giggled. "See unnie, you're giggling, you like it?” She pushed me back into the room. "Try something else, try something else!” She was passing me a bunch of things that she had originally picked out and laid on the seat.

I nodded not knowing what else she'd do. This unnie is scary :x

She was waiting and tapping her feet so I gave her a didn't-I-say-sorta-I-like-privacy look. "Aigoo, fine fine I'll go, I'll go” she sighed and left with deflated shoulders. I took a long time this time so I could try everything on. I wanted to pick on my own.

"Aigoo unnie, you're not going to come out?” She kept whining so I finally gathered all the things I wanted and opened the door. "Yah no fair, you changed without me seeing!” I only stuck my tongue at her. After buying a completely new outfit we got hungry and headed to the food court. Her dongsaeng isn't bad at all now that I've warmed up to her. We shared food and since I totally enjoy boys,we talked about that especially when she brought them up and the concert. So I immediately told her everything from Hongki to Jaejin and Seunghyun.

 

No One P.O.V

A bunch of high school student looking girls gathered screaming with cameras.

 

"Omo they're here they're here!" They kept chanting. The food court was getting over crowded as a group of 5 walked in. Wait blonde hair? Rinyoung and Bom looked wide eyed at each other. "It," she said "can't be" Bom finished. Sure enough it was. They got up leaving all otheir stuff and pushed through the crowd a little. They were only able to get a glimps as the crowd pushed them back out.

 

Rinyoung P.O.V

"Omo it is it is! Dongsaeng I want a picture, like NOW." She nodded her head hard understanding me. "Go be exertive and grab their attentions please" I said while shaking her and doing aegyo.

"Aigoo unnie I never saw you do that before, arasso I'll do it." And just like that she charged through the crowd yelling loud cuss words and shoving. She brought attention to herself so the group of girls just parted like the red sea. It was actually comical in a way so I started laughing out loud. I didn't mean to but my giggle brought attention to myself.

"Aigoo I'm a pabo now they're looking." I covered my face but it's too late I wonder if they noticed the red head and the weird shortie laughing.

 

 

Jonghun P.O.V

All of a sudden the group of girls got quiet and organized so I looked up to see what happened. All I could see was a red head pushing and shoving her way through while cussing. It was kinda funny so I chuckled. Then I heard some other giggling, maybe one of the other members thought it was funny too how that one girl got everyone lined up. I looked at the others and they didn't seem to pay attention while they ordered food. So it wasn't them?

I scanned the crowd to see one girl at the back laughing in the cutest way ever. She looks super familiar. I squinted my eyes to get a better look and that's when she stopped laughing. Her eyes grew big and she covered her face. "Yah I know her," I said while hitting Jaejin's chest. "Yeah? I do too. She's a fan pabo leader." He continued picking what he wanted and all I could do was stare at her as her friend went back and dragged her towards us.

A sudden blush krept up her face and so it krept up mine too. "Hyung you okay?" Minhwan asked me as he patted my back. Before I could answer the red head spoke.

"Umm oppa," she said ruffling her hair. Now she wants to be innocent. I held in a chuckle.

I looked at her showing she had my attention. When I looked at the other familiar looking girl she turned the other direction. 

"Can me and my unnie get your picture?" The others seemed to hear this and get excited. They stopped ordering and crowded around. Hongki asked if they had phone cameras or cameras so they both took their phones out. "Hey that phone, you have that model?" Hongki asked her with his eyebrows raised. She whispered "ne" and looked up.

That phone and that girl!

Jaejin's eyes got wider, all of our eyes got wider. They must of figured it out too.

"Hey aren't you-" before Jaejin could finish I grabbed his mouth, she looked shocked, maybe she didn't want anyone to know!

Seunghyun P.O.V

Sensing the situation I figured that this girl didn't want to be found out, especially when hyung was about to blow her cover. Now this is really interesting. I walked closer to her and leaned all my weight on her shoulders. "Noona or dongsaeng?" I asked trying to change the subject. She blushed so I blushed too. "Dongsaeng?" she questioned. I shuckled and took her phone from her. "Come on Redhead" I said grabbing the other girl. While the other four discussed we took selcas.