That Website,,,

What Happens on the Internet..

I sat at the desk and turned the laptop on and automatically a login screen popped up at the start. "Leave it to her to have a password!" I started running through things in my mind. "ftisland. jaejoong. yunho. saranghaeyotaemin." None of these worked. Thank god I looked up to the username: RinYoungee

'Could her password maybe be: Bana******!

I pressed enter and sure enough, it was banana milk! I originally wanted to check twitter but then I remembered my website that I found a few days back. 


My eyes were drooping but I was determined to atleast check the site out. It was some boyfriend for hire crap. I had read this up in those Japanese mangas, I've seen them in those Korean Dramas, and I sure as hell even read them in fanfics! Lets see if one of these things possibly do come true. It was a servey type online quiz. "I promise to go right to sleep after taking it. It seems intersting." I said while reading the first question. Who is your Ft. Island guy?

'Hmmmmm' I thought. This was tricky, I loved all of the members. Maybe if I answer truthfully they'll tell me which member I like the most. 'Cos honestly right now I don't know. >.<

The next question: Full Name....

"Okay, trick question, I don't even count that as a question!" I whispered loudly which made her oppa stirr in his sleep. 'Have to be quieter while doing this..'

Stefany Kwang I typed in unsure if I should even be taking this.

This quiz was a bit strange. It had a few more questions but I was not able to access them. The qustions being:

Your Ft Island Guy is.....'not really a question but okay it works. It is a quiz!'

How did you meet?

What made him fall in love with you? How did he propose to you as his girlfriend?

What nickname did he give you? and When did you guys have your first kiss?

No matter how many times I tried to edit those boxes it didn't work. I got fed up and just hit sumbit. Maybe it will redirect me to refill them in. "Gyaa!" I almost slammed the keys.

Her oppa stirred more and I was almost sure he was up.

"Rin....young?....Are you still up..? He mumbled from his place in the bed.

"Anniyo" I whispered hoping he'd believe it.

I looked back at the screen to see that the boxes had all been filled..

Weird.


Left off right here! Since I updated my other fic I finally felt in the mood to update this one. That and I have a very special reader that I am updating for. Heeheheh so here is another motivation. Hope you guys didn't mind the semi hiatus and that you guys enjoy the chap.

I wonder what the quiz filled in??? And this is getting right back on track of the original theme of my story<3