Choi Jonghun

What Happens on the Internet..

"I'll be it" someone said in a sing song voice...


That voice came from Jonghun.

He quickly started counting his eyes closed shut. He looked like an angel. I started outlining his nose and other features with my eyes but Minhwan grabbed me. "Yah stop staring and lets go before he gets us first!" I nodded smiling and we both tried to walk in the water quickly and quietly.

"Ready or not here I come! Jonghun said the first 'Marco' and we all yelled 'Polo' in different tones.

"Let's trick him oppa." I said whispering into Minhwan's ear which turned red.

He looked at me smirking and nodded. Just then I felt like I was falling. 'Weird huh? falling in water'

-____-

And then I woke up!

Rinyoung P.O.V

"Aish that could have gone further!" "Wait last night did I dream that I picked up a call or did I fall asleep during one??"

I grabbed my phone after searching in the covers. Sure enough I did. It was unnie too! Maybe she got busted.

"Aigoo I can only imagine!"

'Should I send her a text or should I call?' Just then a knock was heard. I went back under the covers a bit to my eyes and messed up my hair.

"Ne?" I said.

Then her oppa came in. "Kiddo umma told me to wake you up. I am going out for a jog and will be back in an hour or two okay? Just so you know since no one will be home. I lifted a thumbs up. "Ne~" I said

He smiled at me ruffled my hair and got up to leave. He smiled one last time while closing the door behind him.

 

'I think I'll call, just to check in of course!'