Almost Safe!!

What Happens on the Internet..

Then they all went off in there own worlds. Each thinking of that night secretly. And only Hongki thought about the cool twin outfits, phones, and purses. He even thought about the hair and what it would be like to have a twin. He hummed "I Hope" and fell asleep.


 

Rinyoung P.O.V

"Fany-sshi let's go home." He said. 'Yup her older brother.' I nodded and walked behind him with my head down. 'No voice. No voice. No voice.' I chanted in my head to remind myself. We both went out to his car which was hard to see in the dark. It looked nice on the inside, must be new.. *I'm So Sorry But I Love You* ' forgot to put my phone on mute.' I quickly put the volume down and read the text I got from Stefany.

The train made it into the Busan station what nooow?

'Maybe we should have changed purses. Wait did we? I have keys!' I quickly replied her text.

Hey Stefany did I give you the keys for the house? :'( I hope I did!! Oppa sleeps through anything and can't be trusted! Wait I know! My oppa Taejin has a spare key. I'll text him to let you in. I'm a Pabo for forgetting to give you them. If he asks say you lost them at the concert or something. He's gullible!

'Now to text him..' I quickly opened a new text.

Ayyo oppa im locked out! cone let me in since you have spare keys!!! ;) I will soo owe you. I'm at Busan train station waiting for my night in shining armor xoxo

Five seconds later.. *BUZZ* Aigoo jagiya you're really locked out?! XD youre such a Pabo. You owe me alot! Kekekekek also you spelt knight wrong :P Jagiya you know I'm going to want alot in return for coming to pick you up at god knows what time in the morning right. :-*

I read his text. Aish this kid. I quickly texted back saying that I know I know and that I owe him. *BUZZ* Rinyoung-ah what now?! :( -Stefany

I laughed at her text quietly but doubt he'll hear me since he was blasting music. I texted back really quick that my hands will start to cramp.

As if I don't know that you're Stefany! It's taken care of. Taejin oppa will pick you up. He will be crabby and keep nagging you. Let's just say I owe him arasso?! Ignore him everytime he brings it up. Hahaha I will text you when I get to your place. You do the same too please? :)

I smiled while texting her. She worries alot. But before I could finish my thought her oppa spoke. 'I STILL forgot to ask his name!!' TT.TT "Fany-sshi since you lost your voice I'll bother you later on..." and that's all I heard before I drifted off.


Okay so I was going through more pictures to show her awesome older brother G.O and then I found some of his look alike Junho and his look alike Bi Rain! So here is another laugh!! :)