Ara's real family Part 2

I love you, you you you.[DISCONTINUED]

 

A/R:Yeayy for double updates *give your biscuits/whatever you wish. ;) Comments and new subscribers are loveddd and most welcome. It keep me going. <3

 

“L-like that baby girl. One more feet down, you are nearing down. Then, you can just jump to me. Okay baby girl,” Lao said softly.

 

His voice seems like a sweet whisper to your ears and you started to lose focus. “ Ara, not that branch. Don’t step on it, no!!” You heard Lao exclaimed.

 

Accidentally, you step on the broken branch and you came fell down the trees. You screamed and expect for the ground to welcome you. But instead your body hit another body. Then, you heard Lao’s exclaimed.

 

It hit you, you just fell on Lao. You quickly roll off his body and tried to sit but your body wont allowed you. While still lying beside him, you caress his cheek, “ Lao gege. Are you o-okay? I’m s-sorry. “ You started to cry again.

 

“Aghh. my body. It hurts everywhere.”  He winced.

 

“Really? I’m s-sorry,”  You sit and helped him to sit too. You didn’t even noticed the scratches on your elbow and arm.

 

“It doesn’t hurt at all. I’m a strong boy,”  He smiled and flexed both his arm then winced in pain. “ Arh, my arms. It hurts,”

 

“I’m sorry. Wh-what should I do?” You asked in panic.

 

Then, he laughed suddenly. “ I’m fine. I’ll survived with these bruises. “ He smiled.

 

“ I’m so-sorry. I shouldn’t have step at the broken trees.” You cried helplessly. “I’m so so so sorry” You cried and covered your face with both of your hands.

 

“ Baby girl. Don’t cry okay. I’m okay. Lao Gege is strong. I am strong.”  Lao patted your head repeatedly. Then, he only realised that the cuts and scratches.“ Stop crying please. Ara, look at your arms and elbows. It is bleeding!! Ah, blood blood!! I can’t see it!!” Lao exclaimed and close his eyes. Then, he covered his mouth to stop him from puking.

 

You stop crying and turn your back against him. “ N-now you c-can’t see it. A-are y-you o-okay gege?”

 

“Eem. W-wait h-here. I’ll bring first aid kit. Eumm,”  Lao said. You hear his still making puking noises. Poor gege. He only tried to help you. Then, you giggled. A boy that bravely take you when you are falling from a tree then later fall weak with the sight of blood. Tehee. So funny and adorkable (dork+adorable). You looked at the scratches on your elbows and arms. It is not that much of blood.

 

You nearly got tired of waiting then you feel heavy footsteps behind you. “ Lao gege?”  You turned around. You was greeted with the sight of angry stepmom. “M-ma?”

 

“ What did you do to my son Ara!! He pukes. His clothes is dirty. There is bruises on his arms. What did YOU do Ara??!!!”  Your stepmom shouted. “ You damn kid!! You stand up now!!” Your stepmom pulled your ear until you stand up.

 

“ M-ma, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry”  You winced as you feel your mother twisted your ear.

 

“What DID you do to him Ara!! You damn kid!!”  Your stepmom keep screaming and dragged you into house.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry ma. I’m sorry ma. “  You mumbled in your sleep. Then, you opened your eyes as someone shook you quite violently. You saw Kris, your manager and Hyowon.

 

“Baby girl, you safe,” Hyowon said and quickly pulled you for a hug. Kris looked away at the scene. You hugged Hyowon tightly and take a deep breath. “Hyowon oppa, they they are gone. My my f-family they are gone. They are” You couldn’t continue and whimpers against Hyowon. “My f-family, my my only fa-family.”

 

Hyowon tighten his hug and Kris excused himself to the balcony. “ It is okay, Ara. I understand. “  Hyowon kissed the top of your head. After a couple of minutes of crying, you just seem to sleep in Hyowon’s arm. Hyowon slowly put your on bed.

 

Hyowon looked at you then kissed your forehead. Then, he went to the balcony. Kris turns around and looked at Hyowon.

 

“  She is back to sleep. She is stable now, I guess. But I think she might wake up again. She is having her old dreams, nightmares actually hyung,” Hyowon said.

 

Kris’s POV

I went into the taxi and asked the taxi driver to follow the taxi that Ara is in. We stop in front of old, abandoned house. I thanks the taxi driver and he drive away. I looked at Ara from my hide spot, I saw she smiled and laughed a little. It seems like she knew him? I scratched my not itchy head.

 

Then, the taxi drives away. The smile that light up her beautiful face, dissappears as she return her attention to the house. What is she doing here? Whose house is this? Her family? But she live in Canada. I followed her as eyes zoned out like a zombie but her feets is started to walk around the house. She walks like she is being lured into a particular tree. I followed her but still keep my distance. She stopped in front of a tree and touch the tree’s bark. She again zoned out, then tears formed at the bridge of her eyes. She is crying but she doesn even realised herself?

 

I wanted to go after but the taxi driver come and jolted her into reality. I saw as she wiped her tears. I saw the taxi driver patter Ara’s shoulder. Arghh, should I or shouldn’t I show myself now? Why is that taxi driver here again? I thought he is gone.If I show myself, how do I explained myself? Arghh. What should I do?

 

“Its okay child,” Uncle Xing patted Ara’s shoulder. So, Ara does know him. Uncle Xing.

 

“Uncle Xing, wh-where is m-my family?”  Ara asked him.

 

“ You d-don’t know what happen to your family?”  Uncle Xing asked back.

 

Ara shook her head. Her family? Her family used to live in this abandoned old house? But what about Canada?

 

“Your wh-whole family. They died in a car accident last year.  You really don’t know?”  Uncle Xing told Ara. Her family died last year. Her real family maybe. Ah, now I remember. Back in Canada, she used to live with her granny. But I read that her family already died and that is the reason she live with her granny.

 

“But but but. H-how. Wh-why? I j-just knew this. No-nobody inform me.” Ara mumbled. I stared at her expression turn pale. She looks sick. She also didn’t know her family just died last year.

 

“Maybe your relatives don’t know how to contact you after your loss. I’m sorry dear for your loss.”  He said.

 

“ But but but. How why. I. Are you sure about this Uncle Xing?” Ara asked him. Oh god, poor her.

 

“I’m sure. Ara. I was there when they buried your family. Ara dear. I’m sorry,” Uncle Xing continue patted Ara’s shoulder.

 

“But but. This is i-impossible. This is,” I stared in pain as I saw Ara started to cry helplessly again. Don’t cry baby girl.My hand fisted until my knuckled turn whites. Is she about to faint? Go to her Kris, damn now!

 

I quickly ran to her and managed to catch her before she falls. I quickly lift her up bridal style. “ Uncle Xing, I’m Ara’s friend. Kris. I urmm Can you drive us back to h-hotel, please?”  I pleaded to Uncle Xing. Uncle Xing nodded and we went to his taxi.

 

Thank god there were not many people in the lobby since it is 1 in the morning. or it will just attract more unwanted attention. Then, I saw Ara’s manager and Hyowon was chatting in the coffehouse and called out to him. “Hyung, Ara Ara. She fainted. “  I mumbled nonsense.

 

“ Kris, where what why?? Urm, lets go up to her room.” Her manager said.

 

We three hurriedly went to the elevator and went up to her room. I slowly put her on her bed. I wipe off the beads of sweats and tears that formed on her face with a wet towel.

 

“Urm, Kris would you mind explaining yourself?”  Her manager asked. I take a deep breath and explained them from A to Z, not missing any alphabet.

 

“So her family is dead? Really dead?”  Hyowon asked.

 

“ That’s what I heard from Uncle Xing.”  I explained. We three went to the living room to chat.

 

“ Hyowon, I think you now owe an explanation. I thought her family already died years ago. And that is the reason she lives with her granny? “  Her manager now questioned Hyowon.

 

“ I, urmm. I” Hyowon fidgeted on his chair. Then, we heard Ara’s faint voice. Hyowon was to first to go to Ara’s room. I followed him. , Hyowon hyung is fast. I sat at the bridge of Ara’s bed while Hyowon was caressing Ara’s forehead and whispering, baby girl. I gritted my teeth.

 

“I’m sorry ma. I’m sorry ma. “ I heard Ara’s faint voice. Then, she started to shifted erratically. Hyowon quickly shook her to wake her up.  Ara. I could only whisper. Finally Ara opened her eyes and she looked around at us. Hyowon quickly pulled her for a hug. That hyung. I’m the one that should be hugging her. I’m her husband. Okay virtual husband. But still I found her first and somehow I save her. I was fighting with myself then I saw Hyowon kissed at the top of his head. This bast. Calm down Kris. Let’s not see this. Let’s let’s take breath the air outside. It started to feel suffocating in this room. Fresh air okay Kris Wu Yifan.

 

I went out and her manager followed me. We both sat on the chair outside. “ So urm hyung. You urm also don’t know about her urm real family? “ I asked.

 

Her manager studied me with curiousity and then finally answered, “ Yeah. I also don’t know what happen to her real family. Yeah, I know she was born in Taiwan but her family just died a year ago. That is newsflash to me too.”

 

I nodded. “ So Kris, why exactly you follow Ara?”

 

“ I urm I. I feel concerned. She urm looks suspicious, so I just follow her,”

 

“ Concern huh? Okay,”  Her manager smirked and started to smoke.

 

After a couple of minutes, Hyowon went out to the balcony. He rubbed his back of neck and said, “ She is back to sleep. She is stable now, I guess. But I think she might wake up again. She is having her old dreams, nightmares actually hyung,”

 

Nightmares?

 

“Hyowon, you still owe us an explaination.”  Her manager said.

 

“Urm well. It is my fault actually. I told her to tell everyone that her family died. A family, huh. Bull. It is a good thing they already died.”  Hyowon said, disgusted, perhaps.

 

“ I don’t understand Won,” Her manager said the words that I wanted to said.

 

“ Well, as you know I’m her neighbour since we were little. Well, her stepmom is a control freak, and he has a son, Lao which is somewhat freak too. And her dad is just basically a figure. Her dad was rarely home, either he is in Canada or in Taiwan to settle his business. Well her stepmom is just mean. She is ruthless!! S-she always abused Ara. She never let Ara play with her son. Lao is my classmates in highschool. So, I knew their family drama too well. Basically Lao only talk to Ara when they are in schools. Her stepmom is a heartless woman. She is just argghh. I get boiled up just thinking about her stepmom. “ Hyowon take a deep breath.

 

“Her father doesn’t even know this?” I asked.

 

“ I think her father awares what happen but when they are home, her stepmom all acting like they are one happy family but she still mean to Ara. Reporting things that are not true like what Lao did. Stealing things, making ruckus in school. Her stepmom is just beyond evil, yet Ara still loves and wished for her affection everyday. Her pollen allergies are infact cause by her stepmom”  Hyowon said.

 

“What did she do?  What about Lao? Well, at least he talks to her at school?” Her manager asked.

 

“ Lao did feel sorry for Ara but whenever he is nice to Ara. His mom will only treat Ara worse. Lao started to avoid Ara but Ara. Damn it, Ara always wanted to be close with Lao. God damn it. I still wonder what Ara sees in Lao.”  Hyowon pinched his temples in fury.

 

“How about Canada?”  I asked as I see his is somewhat calm down.

 

“ Aah, Canada. Thanks to Lao, I guess. One night, Lao went to my house in hurry and mumbling something like he did wrong. He asked me to called for cab and passed me to flight ticket to Canada. He is freaking out of his mind! Then, he said he has to save Ara and he only trusted me. That night, when Lao passed Ara to me. She looks so damn weak, like she havent eat for days. God, she basically looks like a skeleton. Damnnn!!”  Hyowon take a deep breath and slammed the table.

 

Her manager patted Hyowon’s back. “ Calm down Won,”

 

“H-how could he let Ara? How could Lao t-turn one-eye-blind. God,”  Hyowon said covered his face with his palms.

 

I stared at Hyowon for the longest time and I just realized that Hyowon is somewhat crying? Damn Lao and Ara’s sick stepmom. Well at least Lao somewhat save Ara by handing Ara to Hyowon. God.

 

He sniffed his tears and continued, “ Well in Canada, we live with Ara’s granny. Granny is Ara’s grandmother from her mother side. For a weeks, she couldn’t sleep well. She keep having nightmares about Lao and her stepmom. She wanted to go back to Taiwan. Thank god for granny’s kindness, she finally able to let go,”  Hyowon continued. “ And now, she is back in Taiwan. I fear that this might happen. Well, her damned family is gone for good but her nightmares. I can’t bear to see Ara’s grief again.”

 

“ Hyung, I will take care of her,”I said before I could stop myself. What take care of Ara?

 

“ Huh” Both of manager and Hyowon said.

 

“ I mean I’ll take care her for the night. I urm I’m free in tomorrwo.”  I quickly make up excuse.

 

“ Really, you are free? I thought you have some recording tomorrow.”  Her manager asked.

 

“ The recording just got cancel. yep, cancel. I just know.”  I lied. God, what I got myself into.

 

“Well, if you said so. But can I trust you Kris-shi? You wont do anything weird to Ara?”  Her manager asked.

 

“ No, I won’t” I quickly respond.

 

“ Oh well. I’m off to my room. I have to call the recording to delay or cancel for her cf shooting tomorrow. I hope she is fine by tomorrow. This deal is quite hard to secure. “  Her manager type something into his handphone and called someone.

 

I take a deep breath then Hyowon patted my shoulder. “ Tomorrow I’m going to meet Uncle Xing and settle whatever left from their s. Huh. Just tell her. Well, don’t do any weird bussiness to her. Or you going to get it from me. Huh, dear brother in law. ”  Hyowon smirked and leaved.

 

Really Kris? Cancel a recording for Ara. Arghh, what is happening to me? Uh, gotta call Yixing. “ Hey Yixing, I need help”