Chapter 30

I love you, you you you.[DISCONTINUED]

RECAP: Ara , a YG actress was pair up with EXO Kris, her longtime crush in 2012 for WGM. She fears that she will fall for him for real and tadah, it happened! One more thing that she fears of is that if Kris too fall for her, tadah it happened too! Because Ara had acted in a lot of drama and alllll her co-star ends up falling for her in the spur of the moment. They always ends up un-falling for her after the filming ends an she wonders does Kris is falling for her real or its just after-effect feels. Problems rise as Jessica, try to mess with her as she proclaimed Kris is her boyfriend, well Lay thinks that Ara is a bad influence for Kris and EXO and well, GD is being overly-protective towards her.

 

Ara can’t stop thinking what happen in front of her eyes just now.

Kris being punished.

Kris on the floor with one-hand push-up.

The members are force to count for Kris as he is going down count as one, then he going up being count as another. When their voices got slow due to them shivering, they were shouted with profanities to scream louder.

Kris doing all that on rooftop with only in t-shirt and shorts. So does the member. Tao who is to the point he would cryies, Chen with his gritted teeth, Suho looking royally pissed and worried at the same time, Lay looks like he is going to faint anytime. The temperature is reaching 0 celcius.The sound of teeth chattered could be hear in the distinct.

She had to bite her fingers only to prevent herself from crying out loud. Only later figured out, she accidentally bite her healing broken fingers.

She only managed to calm down by bit when she heard the manager scream stops. And Kris fainted on spot. Luhan , Chanyeol and Tao comes to his rescue. She stays to hear the manager scream “You can rest in 30minutes then prepare to for dance training with extra 1 hours,”

Tao looks like he would protest anytime but Suho holds him back. With that, Ara quickly heads downstairs.

She somehow arrives there with help of the some trainee who were apparently her fans since other trainees ignore her presences.

She fixes her cap and mouth mask as she exits SM building through backdoor. At this time, she wishes she normally have cake up face so when she gone bareface people won’t notice her that much. When she exiting apparently there was another idol or maybe trainee that was exiting through the backdoors thus attention wasn’t pay much to her.

She gripped Kris’s handphone hard between her fingers to the point she can feel her nails scraping her palm. “So did you manage to return his handphone?” Her manager asks her to she enter the van.

She shook his head, “Oppa, what I was thinking?” Her lips quivered as she spoke.

“Yah Ara! Who did your run onto in there?” Her manager asked in worrying tone.

Ara takes a deep breath then explains the terrible condition she just saw.

“It seriously feel like dejavu. Like how Ji oppa used to tell me.”

“That’s SM to you. Literally SM,” Her manager jokes.

“Oppa, that’s a bad joke even for u. Too low”

“Well you always know how I feels about Ji,”

In fact Ara knew to well. Her manager is the first friend of Jiyong along with Taeyang. Yes, he is a trainee before. Only half way he decided that he doesn’t want to be a trainee and yet he still wanna stay with YG thus him becoming YG manager.

Ara sighs unknowingly. “Oh oppa. Do you still have Seo Ki Chul oppa’s number?”

“Oh that betrayer. I think I still have well unless he changed his number recently. Whats up?” Her manager said while parking the van to YGE complex basement parking.

“Ki Chul oppa is now EXO stylist or choreographer right?” Ara said while flipping Kris’s phone in her palm.

“Aaahh. I know what are you about to do. Wait, are you directly settling matters in your own.bare.hand,” Her manager asks in worrying tone.

“Yes, am i- what the?” She stopped as her heard an unfamiliar ringtone. Kris handphone. “Ma” flash on his phone. Both Ara and her manager locked eyes, alerting each other. “Oppa, his mum is calling!” Ara yelped.

“What!”

“Yes!”

Both Ara and her manager stayed silent  until the ringtones stopped. Simultaneously, they sighed in relief. Then they both squeaked as the phones ringed again.

“Well, your better start impressing your mother in law!”

“OPPA!” She screams to the point it mimicked dolphin cries.

She takes a deep breath and pick up the phone.

“Kris Wu Yifan my son~” His mother sing-song as her voice echoes through the phone.

“Ma, its me. Ara,”

“Omo, my daughter in law~ How are you?”

Ara chokes on her spits as she heard that. “I’m fine. How have you been Ma?”

“I’m fine too. Though the weather is a bit cold nowadays. Oh where is Kris honey?”

“He uhm he. I meet him just now and he left his handphone in my van,”

Ara’s manager literally facepalm at her answer. Ara raised both her shoulders.

“Oh really. Ohmaigod are you guys dating after the show ends? Ohmaigod I’m so happy for both of you. I know it. Finally Kris grew some balls. He is always shy about his feelings towards you. He always said he is not enough for you. Since he still a rookie then an idol too. Omaigod I’m so happy for both of u~”

All the while Kris’s mum is talking and Ara could only answer Yes Ma.

So Kris likes me too. I cannot. I-I

“Actually Ma, I’m the one who confess first.” Ara blushed to the point she had to literally fan herself. Ara’s manager cleared his throat.

“Ahh really . It doesn’t matter. Both of you like each other and you’re together now. I’ll be watching and praying for your both safety. From what Kris said, the idols are not allowed to date, especially after you are being exposed and a rookie. I say that is bull. This kinda of thing is uncontrollable. If the careers are making you choose between love and career, you would only suffer later. “

Ara shifted on her feat as she heard Ma talking about.

“ohmaigod I’m talking to much is it,” Ma laughs softly.

“No, I feeling like I have my own mother. Though I merely remember what she looks like but I know how she would be as lovely as you Ma,” Although Ara said just to be nice and covered her rollercoaster emotions, she felt something tugged her heart.

“Oh Ara. You are too sweet. Oh before I forgot, I just want to remind about Kris’s flight in 2 days. I hope nothing happens that the company will stop him from coming back for early Christmas break. Last time he have to cancel his flight for like 3 times because of training schedule and punishments and I missed him badly. And now that child custody and wealth distribution is finally settled with all courts matter. Our first Christmas together without Mr Li, just me and Yifan.”

“Ah, I’m glad everything works well,” Ara could only let out that in response. She didn’t know that his family is that complicated.

“Ah I’m s-sorry I’m talking nonsense again. Anyway, p-please ask Yifan to call me whenever he is free,”

Ara could swear her breath hitched as she heard Ma’s sniffing. “Of course Ma,”

“Thank you dear. Ara, why don’t you spend the Christmas with us? Yifan told me about your family. Though with us , we don’t normally celebrate Christmas normally. Just us having food feast and exchanging gifts,”

“I-I uhm I have to think about it Ma. Its really great offer and thank you. But normally I spend it with Ji- Uhm I meant G-Dragon oppa and his family. A close brother of mine in YG,” Ara offers explanation as she is afraid Ma might not know who is Jiyong.

“Ah, G-Dragon Big Bang?! I’m huge fan of his! Can you please send my love to him Ara,”

“Ah, sure. Ah, Ma, I kinda have to go. I got to uhm runs some schedules,” Ara said as her manager is pointing to incoming YG appa who is coming towards their way.

“Ah really. Ah how mindless of me not think about your time. Well its really nice talking to you Ara, you are like the daughter I never had,”

“No, Ma. Its been a wonderful talk with you too. Take care and eat well,” Ara quickly hang up the phone as she heard Ma hanged up.

“YG Appa!” Ara nearly squeaked. too smooth.

“Ara how are you? Are you going to the recording studio too?” YG said he walks towards the lift.

“Uhm n- I mean yes. I’m going to meet Ji oppa,” Ara quickly said yes as her manager implying for her to follow YG lead.

“Have you been eating well appa?” Ara asked timidly.

“Yes, in fact I’m just got back from brunch with the fellow investors. One of the investors did mentioned your name,” He said with a proud dad-smile.

“Ah really? What did he said?” Ara asks while sneakily passing Kris’s handphone to her manager.

“He said you appearing in WGM is a risky move for YGE idols and actress but it creates a new image and fanbase for YGE image as whole. He said it softens the image of YGE. Personally I don’t like the WGM cuz I think it is bunch of crap. Why you put two people for them to have marriage life only later to break them up,” YG said in stern voice.

“Ah that is kinda true,”Ara said while suddenly feeling claustrophobic in the lift.

“Nevertheless, you did well Ara. Good job,”YG said while patting Ara’s back.

Ara nods accordingly.

“Well it is a risky move but I don’t think I will allow my artist to be in that show ever again. Such nonsense. The only reason I allowed you to be in because I know you could handle your emotion well. I mean looked at all your co-star drama,all fell for you instead of them you falling for them. Ara, always professional,” YG patted her back again with hopeful tone.

“Ah Neh,” Ara nodded timidly again.  She felt herself getting tense any minute.

“She worked hard for the show,” Her manager added.

“Ara, why so tense? You are working too hard is it?” YG teased.

“Ah maybe I did. I think I need a vacation, yeah. And Christmas is coming” Ara said thoughtlessly.

“Ah maybe. Christmas is coming yeah. So whose family are you gonna spend with Ara?” YG asked as he know Ara always spend her Christmas either at Jiyong’s or Chaerin’s. Sometimes she went even to Seungri’s or even his own.

“I actually haven’t thought that, I think I need a change. I think I’m going back to China, to my parents hometown. Or to Canada,” Ara said.

“Ah, well you know my home is always open for you,” YG said while patting Ara’s head affectionately.

Ara nodded, “It’s your floor appa. I’m going higher, “ She said while smiling brightly. She always feels at ease after talking to YG. He doesn’t ask that much yet it seems like he understands.

“Okay,”

“Take care appa,”

“Omaigod I feel like I escaped from hell,” His manager said as YG leave the elevator. He takes a deep breath and lie heavily on the wall.

“Me too, oppa, me too,” Ara said. “Come on our floor,”

“We are really going to meet up Ji now?” Her manager asked.

Ara nodded quickly, “I need someone to entertain me,”

Her manager smirked and playfully ruffles her hair. Everyone know Jiyong is the most “fun” people to hang around when he is making music.

“Oppa, seo ki chul number.” Ara said before entering the recording studio.

“Okey, on it,”

“Thanks oppa you are the best,” Ara smile then entered the room.

Inside she was shocked to see not Teddy monitoring  but Jiyong is there , while Daesung is in the live room. The studios echoes with Wings Japanese version. Ara stared at Daesung as he was singing his his oh-so-heavenly voice. Ara who always have been Daesung voice take a chair beside Jiyong while silently enjoying the mini live concert. Jiyong pats her head as an acknowledgement that he knows she is here but still his eyesight never leave Daesung.

Daesung who was into his song didn’t realized Ara was there until Jiyong ask him to stop and came out from the live room to monitor the part he just recorded. She sneakily stands in front the door of the recording room with her head bend down and her bangs covering most of her face. Jiyong shake his head at her childish behaviour and continue to trigger some buttons to minimize the noise that was produced just now.

“Aigoo. My heart,” Daesung squeals dramatically while clutching his chest. Stricken by the surprise he jump back and his face turn pale. Ara covers as she is trying hard not to laugh out loud. She knows it pisses off Jiyong. When Jiyong is making music, he looks like he just had a hangover. Unnecessary loud voice irritates the hell out of him.

“What are you doing here?” Daesung said as he finally calms down.

“Messing with Ji oppa,” She said as she sunk in on the sofa behind Jiyong. “The main question is how long are you go be in Korea oppa?”

“Up to Producer Jiyong for how long he is gonna held me as hostage here,” Daesung said while listening to his recorded voice.

“Okey, if you have some time let’s lunch on my house. My schedule is free until new year,”

Daesung gives her a thumb up and went back inside the studio.

“So Christmas with my family this year?” Jiyong said while he triggers some buttons again to raise soft echoes into Daesung current recording.

“I kinda want to spend on my own this year,” Ara timidly answered and waited for Jiyong to burst any seconds.

He accidentally clicked the button to maximize the volume of the instrumental which causing Daesung to take off his headphone. “Sorry Dae, again,” Jiyong quickly apologized.

Daesung raised his eyebrow at Jiyong silly mistake and recorded again from the last he stop. “We’ll talk about this later,” Jiyong said while his focus is still on Daesung. A knocking sound echoes on the recording studio and Ara’s manager entered.

Ara patted the empty place beside her and urging her manager to sit beside her.

“So?” Ara asked as she grip Kris’s phone between her fingers.

“He change his number but I managed to get his new number through my connections,” He smirked as he said that.

“Connection, really. LOL. Let’s meet him together. I don’t how to know how to explain to him tho,” Ara said while gnawing her lower lips nervously.

“Talk to who about what?” Jiyong said.

“Lets talk when you are not busy oppa. I’m leaving first. Don’t miss your eating time, I don’t want Dae oppa to die here. I love his voice,” Ara said sarcastically.

Jiyong scoffed and raised his hand asking you to leave quickly. Ara waves to Daesung who happen to be watching her interaction with Jiyong and mouthing bye. She raised her finger to call gesture and mouth call me oppa. Daesung nodded and waves back.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Gaisee, I’m sorryyy. I left this story like far too long. And most probably the feels are gone. But come back please, Ill update again this weekend. My feels are somewhat gone after Kris leave EXO tho. I didn’t even listen to EXO except their promoted song. And well Tao also leave and he is having a solo comeback, what? Oh well I really hope the best for our boys.and please suggest any ulzzang or actress that will fit Ara? Thanks~ 

XOXO

Zee (Please call me Zee ;)