Chapter 28

I love you, you you you.[DISCONTINUED]

 

Two weeks after~

 

 

 

“Ara, I’m sure if your stare could burn a hole to your phone, it would now,” Nayoon, her coordi asks she is refixing Ara’s hair for the last scene for the filming.

 

Ara sighs and put down her handphone on the makeup table. “I feel like waiting for Kris is like waiting a rain in a drought. Painful and tiring,” Ara sighs again.

 

“Yah, your last scene today is supposed to be a happy scene. Turn that frown upside down. And you didn’t sleep well right last night again. And you perhaps has stop sleeping yourself to sleep since your eyes bag is less swollen than normal,” Nayoona says with bitter as she removes the cold eye pack below her eyes.

 

Ara could only smiles in response. She wouldn’t denies Nayoon’s statement. After her dinner with Seungri, she continues the filming with some hope that Kris will contact her back. He did not.

 

The next day, she finally get some sleeps at 8A.M. only to wake up at 2P.M. for next scene. Even before she sleeps and after she awakes, the first thing she did was checking up her handphone. Afraid to be look as too clingy or the new number might not be some Kris’s impostor. The number of the boys of EXO-M was also changed.

 

She googled up Kris’s updates but all she found is EXO keep changing hair color. Then, they were readying themselves for Idol Champion.

 

To make it worst, she also had trouble sleeping. When she finally get some sleeps, she had nightmares. She confesses to Kris that she likes him, Kris only laugh at her and said you actually fall for that lovey dovey act,it was all show.

 

When she wakes up from the nightmares, she was sweating like a someone who had run for 1500meter sprint. Somehow she soothe herself by crying into her sleep, she had no more nightmare but she wakes with a bloodshot eyes and headaches.

 

And the cycles repeats for two weeks. Either sleep-deprived or crying self into sleep. And also for two weeks, her acting got deteriorate but since the the filming was for parting scene when Thunder in France it helps her acting.

 

But today is different, she is supposed to be in her top act. All looking bright, happy and shiny for the scene when Thunder finally returns. She force a professional smile that is enough for the filming but the smiles doesn’t reach her eyes.

 

Ah, why falling in love is so hard. Yes, I had fall for Kris Wu Yifan. Hard. Aishh.

 

“You are ready, Ara,” Nayoon smiles and massages Ara’s shoulder. “Your shoulder is tense, have you start boxing again?”

 

“Yeah, I kinda have stops for a while because of the drama but I started again training like last week and my body hurt like hell,” Ara raises her shoulders nonchalantly.

“Thanks Nayoon unnie,” She strectch our her necks and limbs. Then she pats herself on cheek. “I’m ready,”

 

Nayoon unnie and her manager was really nice not to ask what happen actually. It feels comfortable not having to explain to someone else. GD and the other Big Bang is preparing for an album for 2013 comeback and their current 2012 Alive World TOur.

 

The same thing happen for CL and Dara, they are busy with 2NE1’s acitivities although they just end their end their I Love You promotion, they are endorsing as Adidas model with their own clothing line and also readying themselves for year-end performances.

 

“One, two three action,” Game-face on.

 

 

She didn’t even remember how she ends up by the Han River with a tin of Cass Light Beer. She smiles and she already feels drunk just by taking a sniff of the beer. Drunk of love, how stupid and corny does it sound.

 

At this state, she wanted to hear Kris’s voice even just saying hello will put her heart in ease. It will make her feel content.

 

“Hello Ara,” Kris’s voice echoes after a few of ringing tones.

 

Ara blinks. She stares at the Cass’s tin, she only had a couple of sips and she can remember how she ended up calling Kris.

 

“Hey Kris, where are youuuu,” She slurs.

 

“I’m at practice room. Wait, are you perhaps drunk?” The noisy background fades to low as like Kris move to another room.

 

“I’m not drunkkkkk. What kind of a person that get drunk after a couple of sips of Cass Light Beer. Tehee. It’s CL and Dongwook-shi on the tin. They are promoting this beer.” She slurs and hiccups by the end of her sentence.

 

“Where are you, are you alone?!” The urging voice of Kris clenchs her heart.

 

“Tehee, are you worryyy? Don’t be. Hajima! Andwaeeee~ No no no~” She smiles like an idiot.

 

“Cho ARA, tell me your GODDAMN LOCATION RIGHT NOW!” She gaps cutely when she heard the raised tone from Kris.

 

“Heyyy. Don’t you dare raised your tone on me, you I’ll-Call-You-Back-But-Never-Did Mister. Youu arr mean, hiks mean. Nappeun namja,” She pouts.

 

“I’m sorry. Please tell me where are you now Ara,” Kris’s begs her.

 

“Okay, okay okay. Only because your begging voice is very comfortable, I’m at Han River. Near the park, I think. I’m here uhm because of you. Kris, I feel sleepy. I wanna take a nap. Call you back. Ha! Right back at your face, tehee,” Ara thinks she ended the call but she only put the handphone face down and take a sip of the beer. She lies back on the grass.

 

After a couple of minutes, she wakes up when she heard someone is screaming out her name, she wakes up in jolt and only to found nobody is surrounding.

 

“Hiks , this is scawyyy. I’m hearing voices calling out my name,” Ara smiles like an idiot then again take a sips of the beer.

 

“Oh, it is my handphone talking. Hellooooo, who is there? This is Ara, the actress who has falls hard for Kweasee. Tehee,” She giggles as she picks up her phone.

 

“Ara, I’m at Han River now. Which park are you at?” Kris’s voice echoes back.

 

“What park? Sandara Park. She is not here!! Oh that park, near basketball park I think! Maybe.  Yes, yes yes! Basketball park, cuz it reminds me of you! Because you like to play basketball!”

 

“Wait there! Don’t go anywhere. I’m coming for you” Kris says.

 

“okay surrrree. I’m just laying on the grass, counting the stars. And I’m going to take another sip of-“

 

“No! Don’t drink anymore!”

 

“SHUT UP! You bad guy, “ She starts to produce fake cries.

 

“I’m sorry. I mean don’t drink, I want some. Please”

 

“Tsk, go get your own. Kekeke. Okay2, fine. I’ll leave you some. You cheapskate! Hum, I’m gonna nap for a while then wake me up whenever you find me, okay~ Oppa, ppali come here~” Ara again giggles. Wait, Cho Ara don’t do giggles. Uh who caressss! I feel like giggling and nobody is stopping me. Nobody, nobody but chu~

 

She blinks then fall into sleeps again. After a couple of second, Kris finally comes to her place. Looking all sweaty and he sighs in relief as he saw Ara. He takes a deep breath and approaches Ara.

 

The drunk Ara is looking all red in face and sleeping in foetus position.

 

“Ara baby, wake up” Kris softly hold Ara’s on her shoulders.

 

“Hey Kris. You come! You actually come,” Ara pouts cutely.

 

Kris stuns for a while as he saw Ara acting all cutesy and happy. her wide brown eyes is turning into a crescent.

 

“I miss you~” Ara smiles.

 

“Are you alone? Did your manager knows you are here?” Kris asks her while shaking her shoulders softly as Ara looks a bit sleepy.

 

“No!! I’m all alone. I told him I had a boxing training but I’d lie. Tehee. Don’t tell anyone about it!” She frees herself from Kris’s grip and put her index finger on his lips.

 

“Wait, I have to call your manager and he’ll pick you up okay?” Kris moves away from her finger then fumbles for his own handphone. Ara swiftly takes his handphone and put it inside her backpocker of her jeans. She quickly lies down on the grass.

 

“Wait, listen to me fwistt!”

 

“I’ll listen to you but first let me have my handphone first okay? It just be a quick call okay?” Kris again begs.

 

“You are begging again. Huh, you know I have a soft spot for your begging voice huh. Nope. You mister listen to me, okay,” Ara says, stil with her lying down position.

 

Kris desperately nods and looks around for any sign of human been. , they are both gonna in bad situation. With this condition. Ah go to hell with my reputation, all I care is I need to get back my handphone. Ara is very cute! , Kris Wu Yifan this is not the ing time to get awe by her.

 

“Okay, Ara baby. Tell me what you need to tell me okay,” He hovers of Ara’s body. Hopefully in this position he can take back his handphone without looking like a ert.

 

Ara blushes again and looks into his eyes. Removing her hands from her backpocket, she grabs Kris by his cheeks. “I’m like youuu. A lot. Tehee. But it’s okay, if you don’t like me back. Cuz that is just how lovee right. That’s all. Hey you sneaky person,” Ara squeals as Kris’s find a way back to her backpocket. Kris arise from his hovering position and sits down. Quickly he punches in the number for her manager.

 

“Yes, this is Kris Wu Yifan. Hyung, I found Ara in Han River, Drunk yes,” He glances at Ara occassionally who is now staring at him like a curious cat staring at a yarnball. She is still laying down on the grass.“ Please bring Nayoon unnie too, with a set of Ara’s clothing,”

 

“Whatever. At least you listen to me, I’m sleepy. Wake me up when manager comes.” Ara relaxes from her staring position then back to her foetus position.

 

“Yes, hyung. I’m near to the basketball park. Yes, that park. Okay,I’ll do what I can for now, okay. I’m hanging up,” Kris puts off his handphone.

 

“Silly, you didn’t even bring any jacket. Did you know that Han River is very cold in the winter. Thank god it is not snowing yet,” Kris mutters then pulls Ara against her chest.

 

“Hum, so warm,” She nuzzles her nose against his neck.

 

, this is not the time to get turn on Kris!

 

“You are so warm Kris,” Ara whispers.

 

Kris smiles and wraps the mafela around his neck to wrap it also around Ara’s neck. Then, he pulls the jacket so it could cover them both. For a longest times, they stay in each other comfort. And for the longest time, Kris finally feel his heart ease. All the training for their double comeback, year-end performance, and the training for Idol Champion, it really is taking tolls on him. And he find her, a comfort close to his mum.

 

After half and hour, her manager appears with Nayoon by his side. “I’m here hyung,” He raises his hand and whispers a little loud.

 

“Hyung,”

 

“Let’s talk in the van, it’s too dangerous here,” Her manager said while picking up her handphones and her trashes on the grass.

 

“Okay,” He lifts Ara in bridal style effortlessly.

 

“Wait up, Kris-shi. Sorry, let me fixed me your cap,” Nayoon fixes Kris’s cap.

 

“Thanks noona, come on,” Kris smiles.

 

The three of them walks to van which was in secluded area of Han River. Thankfully, they didn’t see anyone in. well most probably it is 3 in the morning.

 

Kris gently put Ara on the chair and let her head rested on his lap. He looks at her affectionately. Remembering the conversation when she was in the club celebrating Kris and Chanyeol’s birthday.

 

“I’ll just take Coke. I can’t handle my alcohol that well. “

“Really, what will you if you get drink later?”

“I will be using my aegyo so much that you will be dreaming for it for nights,”

“Really, I like aegyo,”

 

So this is your aegyo Cho Ara. So cute, I wanna put you in my pocket and bring you anywhere with me.

 

He caress Ara’s head. “Hyung, can Ara stays with me tonight? This gonna sounded so wrong but I need to Ara to stay with me. We has unfinished business,”

 

“Since she kinda comes to you and drunk to add. Aish this kid,” Her manager says from the front-passenger seat.

 

“Oppa, I think we should let this kids settle this first. “Nayoon says and pat the manager’s shoulders. “And Kris, I trust you with no funny business,”

 

“Ah, neh,” Kris quickly blushes and look down at Ara.

 

After a long silence, finally her manager agrees on it,“Okay, YG have this condo that all YG artist get to stay for holiday or mini breakaway. Its very private and but I still want you both to be very careful,”

 

“That’s the reason you wanted me to bring extra clothes for Ara. You really think it thorough ha Kris,” Nayoon teases him.

 

After an one hour journey, they arrived at the YG private condo. Nayoon helps to tuck in and changes Ara’s clothes while Ara’s manager is lecturing Kris on Ara’s condition.

 

“Well, seems like she is practically dead log I don’t think she will wake up and sleep talk or do any stupid things. She’ll probably wake up at 8 A.M. according to her biological clock. It still amazes me how that’s work. Oh, she’ll wake me with a massive headache so give her two of these pill and warm water. And please order her for orange juice and hot black coffee just to be safe. Well I think that’s it. I think. Hum, the last time she is drunk like last year.” Her manager sternly points out.

 

Kris obediently nods and take notes mentally. “Pills, warm water, orange juice, hot black coffee, 8 A.M. okay,”

 

They chitchat casually for couple of minutes about EXO’s comeback, Ara’s schedule and such.

 

“I’m done,” Nayoon comes out from the master bedroom. “Oh, Kris sorry you have to sleep at the second bedroom. There is some man’s attire there. Just take anything you want, the clothes are from the sponsors that YG artist endorses. Its kinda leftovers and I guess it just didn’t suits their taste but it is still in good condition.”

 

Kris quickly nods again.

 

“So yeah, please take care of her okay? Oh and GD will probably call you later just to give you heads up cuz I normally handle the sober Ara and Ara always crash in GD’s house whenever she is drunk. So yeah, okay that’s all. Come on Nayoon let’s go,”

 

Nayoon nods and first follow the manager’s lead but then stops abruptly halfway.

 

“Oppa, you’ll go first. I have to fix something for Ara. I’ll be quick,” Nayoon says.

 

“Okey, sure. Bye Kris. Just ask her to call to pick her up whenever she is ready,” The manager says and take his leave.

 

Nayoon stands and stares at the door until the manager closes the door.

 

Nayoon all looking sweet and smiley until the manager gone. Abruptly, she turns and faces Kris with a menacing glare that could kill. Kris starts to sweat mentally.

 

“Kris Wu Yifan,” She says in an eerie tone.

 

“Y-yes noona,” Kris replies nervously.

 

“I don’t know what happen to her but since she is drunk and she calls you I’m guessing you are the reason she drinks” Nayoon takes a step forward towards Kris and he takes a step backward.

 

“ I don’t like it all and I can’t ask you to stay away because that would be mean for Ara. But remember for now, if you don’t care about her and tell her straight instead of being ambiguous. If you want her, she is a simple person. She gets content and satisfies easily but in turn it makes her sometimes easily insecure. She doesn’t tell anyone and she tends to be clams it all up because she thinks she is a burden. She technically likes everyone and it’s very hard to hear her bad talking about others. And again if you can’t handle this, tell her in the face and don’t just distant away or MIA. And even if you need time to figure you out feelings or whatever just telsl her, talk to her. She will be devastated and in time she will understand, trust me. You got that Kris-shi?”

 

Kris nods vigorously to show his understanding. “Y-yes, sound and clear,”

 

“Good. Now, please take care of Ara. I’m sorry to burden you like this.”  Nayoon quickly smiles in response as quick like somebody turn on the happy mode in her. She pats Kris shoulder and fixes his collar. “Glad to hear we can come to a mutual agreement. No funny business okay?  Goodbye, take care Kris,” She passes him a flying kiss and leaves.

 

Only after she leaves, Kris notices he was holding his breath for a while. He sighs in deep relief and quickly slums down to sofa. “Oh god. What have I got myself into? Ara, Ara you make my world crazy just by bit but I guess I don’t mind that much,”

 

Kris stands up and walks into the bedroom. There, looking all serene and calm Ara is sleeping. Snoring softly, she looks like a princess that is waiting for her prince charming. Kris comes towards Ara and sit beside her by the bed.

 

Slowly he whispers, “I’ll never be your prince charming it is because I don’t want to. It’s because I’m not one. I rather be your tinkerbell, your fairy godfather. I’m scared I’m not good enough for you Ara but selfishly I want to be your only one but I can’t Ara. For now sleep Ara, we’ll talk some more okay? 8 A.M. right. I’ll be there,”

 

Hesitantly, he brushes away the strands of her hair off her forehead and gives her light peck on it. She moans a little at the contact and Kris is frozen for a while. She then mumbles incoherent words and turns to sleep at her side. Kris smiles.

 

Cute-drunk Ara. Sleepy Ara. Pissy-drunk Ara.  I can’t wait to know the other side of Ara.

 

Taking a last sight of Ara it puts his heart at ease and he closes to the door the master bedroom.