Chapter 24 *edited

I love you, you you you.[DISCONTINUED]

Couple of days before their final filming of WGM~

She dries her hair with the hairdryer while brushing her hair with the combs. Then, after it fully dry she ran her hair with some hair cream. Then, she looks at her reflection in the mirror. Her eyebags is getting even worse with the starting of filming Kitchen God. There are times the filming could go from 3 p.m. to 6 a.m. Her skin complexion is getting dull. Then, she pat some BB cream and CC cream to hides all those flaws. She just finishes her normal dance practice. She looks at her bandage fist. This wound will remind her badly how bad she was reacting. Aishh.

Hoh, Fantastic Baby. Hoo.

I wanna dance dance dance da-dance

"Hello. Ji Oppa. What's up?" She pick up the call as she saw Jiyong's name on her screen.

"Saeng, care for a day-date with me?" Jiyong asks back.

"I guess so. I'm done with dance practice and I don't have filming for today. Uhm, where are we off to?" Though she knows when she already started filming it is a rare day to get a free day to rest, she can't bear to sit at home alone and get herself clouded up with nonsense.

"Movie and so on,"

"Hahaa. Did you get brain got fry up from recording?"

Jiyong chuckles and continues,"Yeah, somewhat. So meet you in half and hour? I'll swing by your apartment later,"

"Sure, see you later," Ara smiles and pick up her bag from the bench.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She plays some random melody on the piano then, she writes downs the note on the music sheet. After the punch incident, YG appa has ordered her for never to being alone. 2NE1, Big Bang, Teddy, Gummy, and Lydia take turns in baby-sitting her. Sometimes she spends time practicing any 2NE1 and Big Bang routine with Hi-Tech and Crazy. She sighs, as she remembered it. In turns, she always cooked for anyone that she was force to hang out with. She found her bond with YG Family got tightened over it. She remembers her back in training days when practicing dancing with the Hi-Tech or Crazy. Or singing practice with CL. or acting practice with Yoon In Na and Goo Hye Sun. She got all cloud up with her problems that she is missing out a lot of thing in YG family. 

Check your message now Ara, Arasso?

She chuckles as she heard Jiyong's voice echoes as her messages notification. 

I'm coming down in five.

She messages Jiyong and checks her reflection on the mirror for last time and then she goes out her door.

“So, what movie are we watching today?” She asks as she slips into her car.

“I haven’t decided on anything. Why don’t you scroll online for current movie okay?”

She nods and google up the current movie. She said a couple of movies and he said no to everything. She growls lowly as Jiyong continues to say No, The plots are boring, the teasers are boring, not scary enough, to lovey-dovey.

“Tsk. Okey that’s all the movie that are showing today,” She pouts as she closes the tabs that she opened in Chrome.

Jiyong chuckles and continues driving. She pouts then updated her Me2Day since it has been the longest time she updated.

 

“A free day! Guys, if you are coming out in this sunny winter day don’t forget to bundle up. The weather forecast said it might snow today, so don’t play until your parents get angry okay~”

 

With that status, she uploaded a selca.

“Wow some fanservice.” Jiyong teases.

“Shushhh,” She presses the Send button happily.

“We have arrived,” Jiyong parks and we both get out from the car. The Complex is a quite luxury complex where only certain people can enter the building so we don’t worry much about our cover here. The building is made up to three storeys. The first floor is for bowling and arcade, the second floor is food heaven where much kind of foods is serves there while the top floor is karaoke floor.

“Ara, go on and buy popcorn okey? I’ll decide on the movie, you will be fine with everything right?” Jiyong wiggles his eyebrows sneakily.

 

“Tsch, so sneaky. Fine, decide whatever you want. No coke for you,” Ara sticks out her tongue.

 

“Popcorn, popcorn, popcorn,” She sings to herself, as she walks to F&B corner.  She gets big size of popcorn and one coke, one mineral water. As she finishes paying up the food, she goes to the entrance where Jiyong is waiting for her.

 

“Come on, I didn’t managed to get the outside seat so we might have to cross some people to get to our seat,” Jiyong takes the popcorn and the coke from my hand. I held to his wrist and follow him.

 

She follows him then they have to cross a guy with super duper long leg to their seat. She didn’t glance at him until she sits down at her seat.

 

“Fancy seeing you here,” She shivers as she hears a velvety-deep voice. She quickly glances at her side then, she sees Kris. Kris smirks at her responses then casually sips his drink. goes slightly hanging and then she closes as she sees Chen came and sat beside Kris.

 

“Erh noona, what a coincidence,” Chen fakes a laugh. “Right hyung,” He nervously pats Kris’s arms. She glances to her right side, where Jiyong sat. Jiyong smiles casually like it is a normal thing in the world, running to Kris and Chen.

 

Coincidence yeah right. Ara whispers lowly. Well, she can’t avoid him forever right. She has been avoiding him outside WGM filming, not picking up his call, not replying his messages, no more morning call, no more late night call.

 

“How are you Chen?” Ara asks as she returns her attention towards her left side.

 

Chen smiles brightly, “Never better noona. Now that I see you, the days seems brighter,”

 

Kris quickly elbows Chen’s arms.

 

“Eyy Kris and Chen-shi didn’t see you there. What a coincidence?” Jiyong whispered loudly. Then, the crowd in the movie all made a “shush” sound as the teasers just rolls in. Jiyong sulks as his eats the popcorn.

 

“Oh movie for upcoming months,” Kris said suddenly then focused his eyes at the screen.

 

She could only growls lowly and sips the mineral drink.

 

“This seems like an interesting movie. Wanna see it sometimes?” Kris casually whispers and Ara jumps a little at that.

 

“I uhm I,” God, Ara. Chill.

 

“I’m busy with Kitchen God’s filming,” Ara whispers back but she backs away as Kris come closer to her. Ara shoves his shoulder to his own seat.

 

“What, I couldn’t hear what you were whispering” Kris grins.

 

Ara puffs up her cheek over frustration. “Nothing,” She whispers back. Doesn’t care whether Kris had heard it or not, she slumps back to her own seat.

 

Between the movies, she forces herself to relax and somehow it works out. And by the end of the movie, Kris and Ara were laughing with each other like they share a secret that only they two understand. “What is so funny hyung, noona?” Chen asks. “I don’t think it was that funny though,”

 

Ara could only raise her shoulders. Then, she looks around as she realized Jiyong has been missing. “Oh, Ji hyung said he gotta leave. Teddy-shi calls him regarding the recording problem,” Kris quickly said.

 

“Ah, really,” Ara sighs then she checks her handphones. There was a message from Jiyong.

 

Sorry dear. I have to leave. Recording problem with Teddy. Supper on me next time okay?

 

Truthfully, she doesn’t put that much hopes when Jiyong asks her out in his recording time. A movie is the longest date they ever been. Sometimes, they just managed to grab breakfast/lunch/dinner/supper. His dedication to music is crazy but I guess it is just his passions.

 

“Erh, where is Chen?” Ara asks, as she no longer sees Chen.

 

“Urm, Chen has to leave. H-he got something to do,” Kris stutters out.

 

Hum something smells fishy.

“Well, I guess I’ll be leaving too. I got some filming to do,” Ara lied.

 

“Wait,” Kris yanks Ara’s wrist until she stumbles her back against Kris.

 

Ara glares at Kris. The hand that Kris tooks is the hand the she injured.  “You look like you are running away,” Kris casually said. “, I forgot I’m sorry,” He rubs the hand that he yanks just now. Somehow it eases the pain. Then, he intertwines his fingers with hers with the other hand.

 

“What?” Ara asks.

 

“We need to talk,” Kris speaks in stern but calm tone.

 

“Fine.” Ara gives up.

 

“Really? Okay, let’s go get dinner,” Kris expression change from stern to gleams. Sometimes Ara wonders if Kris is a bipolar like her.

 

They both settle down in a cozy café. Kris takes her to sit at the corner so they could have better privacy.

 

“Urm, so how are you?” Ara said breaking the silence. Kris haven’t speaks a word except when he is giving the waitress orders. All he did was stare at Ara like it is a fine piece in art gallery. Ara doesn’t appreciate it. Her heartbeat is throbbing under that soft yet intense stare.

 

“I’m fine. H-how is your hand?” Kris asks clearly worried over his little stunts.

 

“I’ll live. So,”

 

Kris slowly takes her hand and kisses it gently. Ara gasps as his lips touches her skin.

 

Then, Kris takes a deep breath before continuing, “I want to talk about us. First, I haven’t properly apologized about what happen between Jessica and me. You shouldn’t have seen that kiss. “

 

“Look, I get it. You like her. You are probably head over heels in her. Enough elaboration,” Ara interrups. Despite her acting, she sounded like a jealous girlfriend.

 

“No. I used to be madly in love with her anymore. Now, not anymore.”

 

“Urhm. So your point is?” Ara can’t deny in her heart is having mini firework party.

 

“Well, I broke the WGM deal. And I lied to you. So I’m sorry again. When we started our filming I still had feelings for Jessica but when she kisses me, it just didn’t feels right and it hit me, I’m in love with her anymore,” Kris said. He even wonders to himself how does in hell in get out smoothly.

 

“Oh,” Ara stays silent, as she didn’t know what to respond. Yes, she is happy that he doesn’t like Jessica anymore but all this affection towards her on and off filming. It is his real feeling or it is just a casual affection since there recording WGM that requires chemistry. Ara wanted to ask but she is afraid that she will hate the answer. Whether is a neither good nor bad answer?

 

 

“Hey, what is on your mind?” Kris asks. He looks concerned.

“Uhm I want to say sorry for blowing up my anger on you. I could have handles it better. So, I’m sorry,” Ara said while fiddling her fingers with the napkin on her lap.

 

Kris couldn’t help to think Cute. “Actually thanks to you. I finally realized my own feelings after you got mad at me. I don’t like you get mad at me. I don’t like making you upset. I like to be the reason that you smile everyday,”

 

His answer left her deadpans.

 

“What are you implying on?” Ara urges on though she might have a clue oncoming.

 

“You think?” He winks. Ara’s heart stops at that.

 

“Plus, I think I can’t differentiate between the reality and the filming. Sometimes I forgot that this is just filming,” Kris continues.

 

“Me too. There are times I wanted to call you hubby but I . uhm I mean. Uhm I’m glad we are on the same page for this,” I nearly tell him what I feels.

 

“Well, after the filming ends we can still stay in contact right? As friends?” Kris asks.

 

Again, Kris’s word makes heart throb. For how long they gonna play this game. Ara nods.

 

“Come on, let’s eat,” He smiles and urge me to eat too. The next hours, we found ourselves having small talks. Ara finally relaxes around him and she tells him about the hardship of acting in Kitchen God. Kris pats my hand, but you are natural cook.

 

Kris continues of how they are practice all kind of moves and songs available. Plus, EXO is also experimenting with hairstyles, which explains the color hair of EXO member changes on frequent.

 

“Poor the scalp,”

 

“We’ll live,” Kris chuckles.

 

“Copy cat,” Ara sticks out her tongue.

 

Kris let out a deep laughter that startles her. Ara joins his laughter as she finds out how childish she looks like just now.

 

After sharing a dessert comfortably, they both leave the cozy café.

 

“So are you leaving?” Ara said while swings her hand back and forth awkwardly.

 

“Yep. Got practice, I’m sorry,”

 

“Okay. Be safe then,” Ara awkwardly pats Kris’s arm.

 

“Wait, are we cool?”

 

“Cool?”

 

“I wanted our last recording to run smoothly. I want to create a true final memory. For our fan and for us,”

 

“Of course,” Ara nods.

 

“Thanks for bearing with me Ara,”

 

“Back at you, Kris,”

 

Kris pulls Ara for tight yet comforting embracing. “Kris,”

 

“Shush, you talk too much Ara. Just hug back,”

 

“So demanding,” Ara whines then slowly hugs her back.

 

Then, Kris slowly let her go. “See you on Wednesday, wifey,”

 

 

 Female MC_1: Annyeong yeorubon. We are back with our usual weekly show.

 

Everyone:We Got Married

 

Male MC_1: So how are you mother in law female MC_1?

 

Chuckles echoes as he asks the question.

 

Female MC_1: My mother in law is fine. Thank you for asking.

 

Male MC_1: Ah so topic of the day. This episode is the last filming for Tom-Jerry/Kris-Ara couple right?

 

Female MC_2: Aahh, that is right. They are my favorite couple..

 

Male MC_2:Mine too.

 

Female MC_1: Wasn’t it because you adores Ara-shi?

 

Male MC_2: Ahh, that is right. I like it since today is their last episode.

 

Female MC_2: You are mean, you know.

 

Male MC_1: Okay, so we have our couple here. Roll the video.

 

 

“Ara-shi look at here,” The photographers shouts as each of them tries to catch her in different pose. After a couple of pose she waves goodbye and left the stages. She goes to the waiting room and waits for other co-stars to finish their solo shots then they are ready for the press conference for Kitchen God.

 

After a couple of minutes, all the co-stars are there including Cheondung walks out from the room. Both Ara and Cheondung are leading the other co-stars. She chats with Kim Ki Bum, the second hero of the story. Kim Ki Bum always teases her that she got upgraded from the second heroine to main heroine while he stucks being the second hero again after That Winter, The Wind Blows.

 

Female MC_1: Oh this is the press conference of Kitchen God.

The other MCs nodded along in agreement.

 

Female MC_2: Why are watching this? Eyyy, no way Kris is going to be there too.

 

Male MC_2:No wayyyyy.

 

She sits between Cheondung and Kim Ki Bum. She answers all questions composedly that was thrown at her until one question startles her.

 

Journalist: So, you are reaching your final episodes with Kris-shi in WGM. Can you spare us your feelings about it?

 

Without having to turn around to look at Cheondung, Ara know Cheondung is frowning.

 

Ara: Uhm, actually I was about to have my filming with him after this, so can I get back at you later after I finishes the recording. And please only asks questions that are related to this drama. Thank you very much.

 

Female MC_2: Oh burn.

 

Ara knows the journalist well. He is always after her tail since she started the WGM filming. Always try to dig dirt out of them to erupt fan wars.

 

She throws a bright smile and the questions continue again. Then, all the actors stand and pose for more cameras. Then, they walk out from the press conference. She bids goodbye then get on the van.

 

Male MC_1: Yeah, he really didn’t come.

 

“Our first and final honeymoon,” She mutters as she fiddles with her handphones. “Kris said he will wait me there,”

 

Female MC_1: Honeymoon. Erh, they have arrived at the airport.

 

Ara pulls along her luggage as she checks out from the airport. The WGM staffs decide they have honeymoon shooting on Jeju for first and final filming. What a fantastic way to end this.

 

 

 

Male MC_2: It looks like Jeju airport.

 

Female MC_2: Honeymoon in Jeju? Omo, finally!

 

Male MC_1: But he is alone, where is the groom?

 

She fiddles with her phone as she sits on her luggage while waiting for the taxi to pick her up. “Where is Kris? Why isn’t he replying to messages?” She mutters. Then, she try to call him, but no response.

 

“Aah, seriously. I really hate waiting,”

 

Female MC_1:Seems like taxi has to pick her up.

 

After a couple of minutes, a red sport Benz parks in front of her. The convertible roof slowly opens and reveal Kris looking like a perfect greek God with a black specs and black-jet short hair.

 

“You cut your hair?” Ara asks.

 

Kris smirks then, helps she loads her luggage into the car.

 

“Nice ride,” Ara blurts out.

 

“Ah, I’m sorry I was late, I got preoccupied with something,” Kris said then grabs her hand.

 

“Yah, our first and last honeymoon and you are late. Humph, you got preoccupied right,” Ara whines then free her hand from Kris’s.

 

“I’m really sorry. Oh come one, don’t frown. It is our honeymoon,” Kris playfully pinches her puffs cheek.

 

Then, Ara turns to her side and playfully bits his finger.

 

“Yahhhh,” He gasps in surprise.

 

Male MC_2: Ahh I am jealous.

 

“I hate waiting,”

 

“I know but it is really unavoidable so I’m really sorry okay. Honey bunny,” Kris teases.

 

Ara cringes and frowns.

 

Then, Kris chuckles. “Eyy, we don’t have any pet name for each other right?”

 

“Says who. I have one,” She retorts.

 

“What it is?”

 

“Duizhang!”

 

“Yah, that’s what my member calls name. Okey, I’ll call you Puffy since you always puffs up your cheek whenever your mad,”

 

“I did not. Okey, fine I do,” Ara gives in as she realizes she is going to puff up her cheeks.

 

“Okay, give me a pet name,”

 

“Uhmmm,”

 

“Jagi, yeobo, darling,”

 

“Erh, I will just call you Fan gege,”

 

“ Ah that what my nieces call me,” Kris rubs his chins.

 

“Fan gege,” She whines cutely.

 

“Did you just do aegyo? Do it one more time!” Kris gleams then turn to look at her.

 

Ara:I wanted to treat him better since this is our last filming. Ah , I realized every episode I said wanted to treat him better but I never did actually. Kekeke. So, taking the honeymoon in Jeju atmosphere maybe I can do better.

 

“Fan gege,” She whines again.

 

Female MC_1: She is cute like this.

 

Male MC_1: Our Ara-shi rarely does aegyo, so when it hit Kris. He gets crazy. LOL.

 

Kris bits his lower lips then suddenly he covers his face with one hand.

 

“Are you blushing Fan gege?” Ara asks then chuckles as she sees Kris’s face getting redder by second.

 

Then, she laughs out loud as Kris asks her to shut up. “This is going to be a fun honeymoon right….” She teases as she drags the last word,

 

“Don’t say it,” Kris said his face has drained to original color.

 

“Fan gege,” She whispers near to his ears.

 

His face reddens again and he tightened his grip at the steering wheel. “We’ll arrived in 15 minutes,” He said then turns on the radio.

 

Ara smiles then face the beautiful scenery outside. Surrounding them, the concrete jungle is been replaced with beautiful views of beaches. It is almost winter but she got this crazy feeling to go and take a little dip into the water. Even with their convertible is lift off, the wind is not that strong to whip out both of them. She takes a deep breath then enjoys the fresh air.

 

Exactly after 15 minutes, they arrived at an elegant hotel of 15-storeys. He parks at the entrance and give the key to the valet booth. “Come on. “Kris puts his arms around Ara’s slim waist and guides her to the lift.

 

“Look outside,” Kris said and hold her so she face behind the lift. The lift is transparent and behind them a wonderful sandy beach and crystal clear seas.

 

“Kris, the sea is calling out for me?” Ara said.

 

Kris chuckles. “Okay, we’ll go there late. But first, let’s see our wonderful room,”

 

They reach the top floor where their suites are. “The whole floor is ours Puffy,”

 

“Awesome,”

 

“Wait till you get in. Wait up,” Kris covers Ara’s eyes with his hand. “Close your eyes and don’t open until I said so,”

 

“Okay Fan gege,”

 

Kris fights himself from blushes and left Ara outside while he puts Ara’s luggage inside then he comes out again. “Don’t open your eyes yet,” Kris easily scoops Ara bridal style and nudge the door opens with his foot.

 

Ara gasps but stays quiet as she feels a Lavender aroma hit her nose. Then, Kris smiles and brings her to the bedroom. He softly puts her on the king bed on sitting position.

Female MC_1: Omo, the room is so pretty.

 

Male MC_1: Maybe this is the reason he was late. He saw setting up their room.

 

Male MC_2: Omo, on the bed. Aren’t they are moving too fast?

 

Female MC_2 hits his face with a little pillow.

 

“Okay, open your eyes now,” Kris said.

 

(Imagine the with sea scenery. LOL)

If she is not mistaken, she can detect nervousness in Kris’s voice. She slowly opens her eyes and she sees the room is lavishly decorated. The canopy king bed and spacious room. Surrounding the rooms is petals of red, white, pink roses. She picks one petal and felt it is cotton-made. And she can smells the faint rose perfume on the fake petal.

 

The toilet is connected to the room and separated by a transparent sliding door. The petals were spread around in the toilet too. The toilet too was spacious and beautiful. Both toilet and bedroom was simply decorated in black and white but yet still appear lavish.

 

“Since you are allergic to pollen, so fake on. Are you fine, you don’t get allergies right?” Kris studies her as she is on her knee touching the fake petals.

 

“No, it is the pollen from the flowers that I am allergic to. This is fine. This is wonderful Kris,” She squeals.

 

“Omo, Kris. I can see the beach from our bedroom.” She squeals like a child when spots the scenery of the sea.

 

Kris:When I think I knows everything about her, I know more about her. It makes me curious knowing about her but we had an agreement. So, both of us decides to do this final filming in the mushiest cheesiest that couple could ever do.

 

Ara: I really love the sea. He really treats me well. Oh the petals are wonderful. He keeps surprising me. Whoever will be his girl after will be super duper lucky.

 

Female MC_2: Ahh this couple. I feel sad suddenly.

 

An amused smile comes across his face. “Come on, let’s go to the living room,”