You're not alone, hyung.

Alone

 

 

                I woke up from my nightmare while panting hardly. My chest was going up and down with sweet all over my skin. I lied for a couple minutes more before dragged myself to the bathroom.  I let warm water pouring down on my bare skin. Random scene form my previous nightmare showed up every time I closed my eyes. I turned off the shower and went to bath up. I was drawn my whole body into the warm water while open my eyes preventing my nightmare hunting me more. I hate being alone, it’s scaring me more when I had a nightmare. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist then stepped outside from the bathroom. Unconditionally I peeked at the wall on my room which let me know that I was awake four in the morning. I walked lazily toward the black cupboard beside my bed and took a pair of clothes. I dressed myself and decided to get some fresh air outside. I picked a random key and went to garage.

                After a minute or two my silver Mercedes-bens broke the silent of the morning. The sky was still dark and the wind was cold. The silver Mercedes-bens stopped at near the river I used to visit for view years ago. I took off my slipper and stepped on the grass, my bare foot was wet by the dew. I stepped away from my car and found a place I used to sit back then. A random memory show up when I cast a glance around.

                “Hyung?” I felt long fingers tapped on my shoulder and I found a tall man standing there with a confusing look. I stunned at the creature in front of me.

                “What are you doing here, hyung?” his deep voice interrupted my daydream. He took a sit beside me before I could answer his question. I discouraged I undo my intention to answer his question as I found him silent after that. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

                “Hyung, mind if I hug you?” he turned his face to me while asking me a favor. His eyes become wistful and his voice trembled. I nodded in response couldn’t find the right word to split out.

                We stayed hugging each other till he slowly breaks away the hug. I presumed to see kind of grief at his eyes but nope. He showed his wide smile instead.

                “Why you never let people around you feel your warmness, hyung?” I felt my forehead wrinkled. I gave him a confusing look.

                “You’re nothing such as many people said. You’re not even cool. But you’re so warm, especially your hug. I like it.” He was blushing with his own word, making him look so adorable kid. I chuckled at his confession.

                “I’m serious, hyung. I like it, er no, I love it indeed.” I pouted as he thought I didn’t take his word seriously.

                “So, you love it, huh?” I .

                “Definitely.” His face got redder when he realized what he was talking about.

                “Aigoo~ Kiddo.” I ruffled his hair but he fixes it up immediately.

                “Aish, Hyung. I spend almost a half hours to fix it. And I’m not a kiddo.” He pouted while arranging his brown hair.

                “I’m sorry then.” I stood up and stepped away from him. He panicky followed me and yelled my name. I was about to turn around when he bump at me.  My body couldn’t maintain a balance for the two of us and end up falling on grass with Chanyeol on top of me. I widely opened my eyes when Chanyeol’s lips pressed against mine. His eyes closed for a second then opened widely. He awkwardly moved his body from mine and accidently my private area letting a moan escape from my mouth. Both of us blushed at the scenes.

                “It’s getting late, hyung. let’s go home.” Chanyeol tried to break the silent by leaving the scenes. I held his hand stopping him before getting too far. I forced him to sit back on grass and faced me. He avoided my eyes while I keep staring at him not leaving his eyes for a bit.

                “let’s stay a bit longer. The sky was beautiful.” I looked up to the sky as I finished my sentence in my mind. ’But somehow you look more beautiful than the sky was’              

                I looked up the sky which was brighter from earlier. I was in the same place and looked at the same sky, the different one was the sky at the past getting darker but now getting brighter. The sky became brighter as my life became darker. Everything turned out to be opposite with my life. The situation seemed to disagree with my feeling and my action.

                “Look at me, Channie.” The sun was hiding behind the cloud as Chanyeol hiding his face from me. “Come on, Channie. I want to see your face.” I placed my hand on his shoulder but Chanyeol got rid of my hand.

                “Channie, please~” this was happened only between the two of us. How I surprisingly act like a kid in front of him.

                “What?!” He eyed me with a pout.

                “Forgive me, please.” I never begged to anyone but only Chanyeol. This kid changed me so much. The image of cool guy who rarely smile and only gave a face was disappeared at once.

                “With one condition.” He lifted his index finger. “What?” I impatiently asked him.

                “Be my boyfriend.” He said it in unison with the thunder. I froze at the moment while hardly digest what I heard earlier. He leaned closer to my face. “Hyung?” I felt an urge to give an answer but I hardly open my mouth to speak. I cut off the distance between us and landed my lips on his. The sky was crying while I was happy, so much.

                “I gladly do it.” Kris whispered at Chanyeol’s ear making the younger shiver.

                My hand found its way to my lips and stoked it gently remembering how Chanyeol’s lips tasted.

                He looked at me with his puppy eyes. “Hyung, I need you. Don’t leave me.” I sink my finger on his hair while holding back my tears.

                “I won’t ever leave you, Chanyeol. I-I always be here by your side.” Chanyeol gave me his infamous wide smile as he held my hand tighter.

                “I love you, hyung. Don’t forget that.” He placed his hand on my neck as he pulled me closer at the same time. I could tease his salty tears while exploring his mouth.

                “I’ll never forget that, don’t need to worry so much, Channie.” I gave a pecked on his swollen lips and smiled.

                 That was my last kiss with Chanyeol, a salty kiss, before he’s missing the day after. How could he just leave like that, at least he should say good bye to me before leaving me for almost seven years by now. How could he leave me when I promised him that I would never leave him, how could he just leave me all alone. I felt a hot liquid streamed down at my face. Now looked at me Chanyeol, I was ing cry because of you. You should get your back here and never leave alone. The tears kept streaming down. Just if I you could be here again, next to me. I would give everything in return.

                “Aw! Hyung~ don’t ever let other people see your cute pout. I gladly save for myself.” Chanyeol pinched my cheek after he kiss my plump lips.

                “Stop pinching my cheek, Channie. It’s getting red.” I set his hand apart of my face.

                But he refused and rolled his hand on my neck. “Oh come on hyung, I know you love that.” He pulled me closer and gave me a peek at my lips.

                “It’s hurt instead.” I pouted as I caressed my cheek. “Aigoo~ my lovely hyungie.” He hugged me and my hair gently.

                I looked at the sky once more and they greeted me so brightly. I couldn’t let my sorrow buried my smile again, so I tried to smile a little bit, thinking and remembering him as part of my beautiful memory. I threw a look around me as I found a familiar figure near the river. I stand up and walk closer. I’m not so sure if he heard my step or not but he turn his face toward me. I’m frozen as he took a step closer.

                “Long time no see, hyung.” he smiled widely with his both of his hand on his pocket copying me.

                I chuckled. “You?” but I couldn’t believe what I saw. It’s impossible for him to right in front of me.

                “It’s me, hyung. Have you forgotten your lovely dongsaeng?” he pouted and took me on his arm. “I miss you so much.”

                Pltkk

                He rubbed his head after got hit. “Hyung~ what the hell is that for?!”

                I hummed.”So, this is not another nightmare.” And turned around. He approached me and held my arm. “How could you say that I’m your nightmare?!”

                “Hyung~ answer me.” He showed me his not-so-famous aegyo. Actually I was in shock, having him stood up in front of me just like in my nightmare then soon would disappear. I scared to death if he leave me alone and end up wake up with sweet all over my body. Those nightmares hunt for seven years already, it just too much for me.

                “Hyung!” He stopped me and cupped my face. “I’m here. Don’t dare to run away.” He captured my lips with his soft and pink lips that I miss the most. Our kiss was gently yet passionate and full of with longing for each other. He my tongue before we parted.

                “You’re not alone anymore, hyung. I’m not going to leave you any time soon.” And show his rich teeth.

                I smiled, he smiled, we smiled. “Kiddo.” I ruffled his hair as he kissed me, again. And I won’t ever forget his sweat kiss." I love you." and he whispered softly in my ear after pull apart the kiss. "Me too." 

                Chanyeol rested his head on my chest while our finger interlinked to each other. I loved having him very closed to me, it gave me chance to breathe his scent. I won’t ever forget how it was smell.

                He pointed at the sky as turned his head to me.”Hyung look! There’s giraffe at the sky!” I chuckled at him pecking his lips.

                “You love giraffe a lot don’t you?”

                He sat up.”Emm, I love it so much. But it turns to nothing if compare with you, hyung.” He crawled so he was on top of me now keeping me lay on my back. “I love you very very very much, hyung.” Then he leaned down on my face.

                I felt de.ja.vu when Chanyeol leaned closer to my face while pinning my body on the grass. His face was so close to me to feel his hot breathe. “Where have you been?” I asked him all of sudden stopping him to press his lips into mine.

                “Canada.” He bit his bottom lips.

                “But why?”

                “You know exactly why.”

                “No I don’t even get what’s on your mind.” His mouth sealed. “Leave me all alone here. Without give any news. You’re so mean, Channie.” I pushed him from on top of me and make him faced my back.

                “Hyung.” He muttered my name softly as I felt a hand wrapped my waist. He back hugged me. “I’m sorry, hyung. I just scare hyung. Scare if I’m hurting you too much by giving you false hope. I can’t let you hurt seeing me die. So, I decide to go for the best. To be surprised there’s my daddy’s old friend that said he can cure me. I give up, hyung. It’s impossible but my dad kept pushing me to do it. So I did it, for my dad sake and you.” His breath tickled my ear.

                “Hyung.” Tears rolled down on both of our cheek. “Don’t.Ever.Do.That.Again.” I faced him as I dictated it to him. He nodded in replay.

                “I won’t, hyung.” He cheered happily pulling me to his embrace at the same time capturing my lips. I swear I will never let you go more than an inch from me. So, you won’t leave me and I won’t be alone anymore. I hate being alone, Chanyeol.

 

 

so, let me know about your opinion >.<