Debut

Rivalry 101

 

~ Monday, 2:00 PM - Debut Day

 

NORMAL POV

 

The girls have been practicing for their first ever stage performance which is also their most awaited debut since 7:00 AM and they only stop to take 15 minutes break when they get tired. All of them wants this night to be perfect because they've waited for so long for this day to come so they've been working so hard for it. Just then, their manager came in and called for their attention.

 

"Girls, please, don't push it too hard. You might collapse and worse, you might be too tired to show off your best later. Stop the practice now and relax. Get ready for the show later. You still have 5 hours to prepare. C'mon, give yourself a break. You'll do just fine." He told the girls.

"I'm really too nervous to stop practicing.." Hyoyeon admitted.

"Me too.." Seohyun agreed.

"Don't be nervous, you'll be just fine. You've waited for this and today, you will be recognized. So stop stressing. Go out, to a spa or eat out then go home and get ready." He said.

"Oppa is right. We should relax or we'll end up messing up later." Taeyeon agreed. The other girls nodded.

"Good. Then, I'll see you all later. Girls' Generation, Fighting!" Their manager said and then left.

 

The girls took their manager's advice and headed back home to relax and get ready for tonight's show. On their way home, everyone fell asleep because they all got tired. Their driver had to wake them up when they reached the dorm. They ate their late lunch together and agreed to have atleast two hours of nap to energize their tired bodies.

 

*in Yuri and Yoona's bedroom...*

 

"I hope everything goes well.." Yoona told Yuri.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine." Yuri encouraged, hugging the other girl tightly.

"I don't think I can fall asleep with all these worries and nervousness.." Yoona said.

"Sssshhh.. Just try. If you really can't, then wake me up. I'll stay up with you." Yuri comforted as she held Yoona in her arms.

"Alright.. I'll try." she replied, closing her eyes now.

 

Yuri set an alarm on her phone so they will surely get up in exactly two hours and then locked Yoona in her arms again. Yoona felt so secured in Yuri's embrace. She's the only person that can make her feel better. After a while, they both fell asleep.

 

(...after an hour and a half...)

 

Yuri woke up before her alarm while Yoona was still sleeping peacefully in her arms. She massaged her temple with her free hand. After a few minutes, she decided to wake the others up to get ready. She tapped Yoona's shoulder gently.

 

"Yoona...." she called her gently. "We should start getting ready now.."

 

Yoona finally opened her sleepy eyes and yawned. Yuri kissed her cheek and got up. "I'll go wake the others, you can use the shower first." she told her. Yoona nodded and Yuri headed out to wake the others. She walked towards the room of Hyoyeon, Sunny and the maknae. When she got in, Seohyun was already up and was about to wake her other unnies.

 

"Seo.. Just tell them to start getting ready, I'll wake the others." Yuri told her.

"Ne unnie.." she smiled obediently. Then Yuri headed out.

 

She then knocked and entered Sooyoung and Jessica's room. Both were still sleeping so she walked towards them and woke them up.

 

"Unnie.. It's almost time. We better get ready now.." she told Jessica who immediately woke up. She then went to Sooyoung's bed to wake her.

"Sooyoung-ah.. Get up, we need to get ready.. Sooyoung-ah...." she kept shaking her but as usual, she's hard to wake up. "Yah Choi Sooyoung!" she yelled but still, nothing happened. Sooyoung just ignored her.

Jessica walked towards them and tapped Yuri's shoulder, "Let me do it, go and prepare." Then Yuri just nodded and headed out.

 

She was about to knock on Taeyeon and Tiffany's room when the door suddenly opened. She saw Taeyeon about to go out.

 

"Oh.. Yuri-ah.. Do you need something?" Taeyeon asked Yuri.

"Aniyo unnie.. I was just supposed to wake you up but I guess there's no need for that." she smiled.

"Ah.. Really? Thanks anyway, you just go and prepare now.." the older girl said, smiling.

 

Yuri then headed back to their room to prepare all the clothes she will be wearing for the show tonight as she waited for Yoona to finish showering. When Yoona finished, she went inside to shower next.

 

(....a little while later....)

 

The girls were settled in their dressing room backstage. Everyone was busy getting their make-up on and styling their hair. They could all feel the pressure now. They were all feeling more nervous. Seohyun and Jessica, who were the first to finish with their make-ups and hair, were standing in front of a mirror, conditioning their voices. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung, on the other hand,  were reviewing the dance steps. Sunny and Taeyeon were still working on their make-ups while Tiffany and Yoona were getting their hair fixed. Yuri, just like Jessica and Seohyun, has also finished fixing herself. She walked towards the nervous Yoona who was singing quietly while getting her hair done and held her hand. Yoona stopped and squeezed the older girl's hand tightly and tried to put up a smile.

 

"I'm nervous.." Yoona said in a shaky voice.

"Don't be.. We're gonna be good out there." she comforted even though she was extremely nervous herself.

"Ne.. We can do this." she said, calming herself.

"You look beautiful." Yuri complimented as soon as Yoona was finished with her hair.

"Not as beautiful as you." she told her.

 

Just then, an organizer came in and said "You'll be up in 15 minutes, please get ready backstage." After telling them these, he left again. Then the stylists exited the room to give the girls some alone time to get ready.

 

"Alright then..." Taeyeon told them.

"Unnie, I'm so nervous.." Seohyun told them honestly.

"Me too.. I can feel my heart bursting."  Yoona continued. Yuri patted her back and smiled at her.

"Ah, seriously, my stomach is moving around like a rollercoaster." Jessica blurted.

"Okay girls, listen up. I know we're all nervous right now, that can't be helped because we're just human, but we have to shake that out of our systems now because we can't shame ourselves in front of all those people out there. We finally have our chance to build our career and we can't let this chance slip from our hands. Do you understand? Now let's go out there and show them what we got." Taeyeon spoke up. She greatly helped the girls decrease their nervousness. Then they left to head for the backstage.

 

Upon reaching the backstage, they got the chance to see the crowd from behind and again, they felt more nervous. In a few more moments, they will be up on the stage and perform for the huge crowd that they are now seeing.

 

"Girls, gather up!" Taeyeon called. "Form a circle." They did exactly as she told them. "This is it. After this song, the MC will be introducing us and we're gonna have to get up on that stage. The huge crowd out there will judge us and our future. We HAVE to do well, do you understand? It's our time and our moment. Don't feel too pressured. Just do your best.." Just then, the song was about to finish. Taeyeon continued "Pull yourselves together now. Show them those beautiful smiles and give them the best performance that they could ever have. And most importantly... ENJOY the performance and remember that we have each others' back no matter what." she encouraged them and then smiled.

The MC walked up the stage and started introducing them. Taeyeon then placed her hand in the middle and the other girls placed theirs on top of each others'. "Jigeum-eun..." Taeyeon started.

"So Nyeo Shi Dae!" they all shouted and then hugged each other.

"Fighting!" their sunbaes encouraged to which they answered with a bow.

 

Then it was time to get on stage. Yoona gave Yuri one last kiss before getting up and then continued walking. When they all got on stage, they shook all the nervousness out of their systems and when the music started playing, they smiled and just enjoyed their whole performance. They depended on each other and showed all the best that they could give.

 

As soon as their performance ended, the whole crowd cheered and clapped loudly for them. The crowd loved them instantly. And then they were given the chance to speak to the audience.

 

"Annyong hasaeyo! So Nyeo Shi Dae imnida!" they greeted with a bow. The crowd cheered even louder. Just then, the MC walked in and greeted the girls.

"How beautiful!" he remarked and then kept talking to them. After a few minutes of chatting to them in front of the crowd, he finally said, "It's been great to see you here tonight and we all welcome you in this industry. We're hoping to see more from you. [facing the audience now] Ladies and gentlemen, SO NYEO SHI DAE!!" then the audience just went wild over them.

 

They bowed and kept saying "Kamsahamnida." and then left to get off stage. And there, their bright future was shaped. The people have accepted them warmly and gave them the love and support that they deserved. As soon as they got off-stage, everyone was congratulating them. Their debut was a complete success and they've received more love than they expected. When they reached their dressing room, they finally let out all the emotions that they have suppressed. They all cried of happiness together and hugged each other. All they could feel was joy for their hardwork has finally paid off..

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________

here's the update for their debut. :D don't worry, this isn't the end of my story yet. remember, this is a yoonyul fanfic so it doesn't just end on their debut :D there's a lot more to come (i think), please look forward to the next chapters. THANKS EVERYONE. please do comment below and tell me what you think. i hope you like it. thanks again for the support. <3

 

p.s._yeah, i just used Gee as their debut song since it's their most successful moment and it was the start of their prime. ^___^