1

I know we just met, but I think I'm in love with you

It was a very sunny morning when Min Young woke up. She stretched her arms then rubbed her eyes. Taking the covers off of her, she put on her slippers and made her bed. She walked out of her room and made her way downstairs. Ruffling her hair, she saw her parents in the kitchen. It seemed like they were waiting for her since they weren't eating anything.

"Oh, Min Young!" her mom exclaimed. "Hurry up and eat. We're going to Korea today, remember?"

Min Young nodded her head and sat down. Her mom stood up and gave her some food to eat. When she was done, she walked back upstairs. The feeling of excitement changed her mood. She couldn't wait to go to Korea, so she quickly did her daily routine. After that, she skipped into her bedroom and opened up her wardrobe.

"Mm..." she hummed. "What shall I wear?"

Looking through all her clothes, she set her eyes on one of her favourite dresses. She reached for it and took it out. (The dress you wore:) 

Placing it on her bed, she then chose her favourite pair of  shoes.

Sighing happily, she got out of her pyjamas and into her dress. Taking off her slippers, she put on the sandals. After that, she tied her hair up in a bun, applied light make-up, and sprayed on some perfume.

She went back downstairs as her parents were waiting for her. Her dad was already in the car, but her mom was waiting outside the door. "Eomma! I'm ready!"

Her mom turned around and smiled. "You look so beautiful, honey. Come on! It's time to go."

Min Young ran outside and got into the car. Her mom locked the door and joined the rest of her family. Min Young put in her earphones and played some music. Her dad then began driving.

------

They got out of the car and rushed to the airport. All Min Young had to carry was her back-pack and drag her luggage. Her parents always brought more things with them everytime they went on a holiday. As soon as they finished the required process, they boarded the plane. They waited patiently for it to depart.

------

After a long journey, the Sung family got off the plane. First, they ate to fill their empty stomachs then spent a few minutes going shopping. Min Young bought herself a head-band with a cute bow on it. Putting it on her head, she looked into her hand-mirror. "It's so cute!"

Then she heard her mom calling her name. She left the shop and walked towards her parents. They caught a taxi and told the driver where they wanted to go. When they reached their destination, Min Young got out of the car first. Loud voices filled her ears when she got out. The sun was shining so she had to squint her eyes.

Looking around, she spotted six boys playing football. Her parents got out as well and soon, the driver left. One of they boys became tired and decided to sit out for a while. That's when he spotted Min Young.

"Hyungs!" he called out. The rest of the boys stopped playing and looked at the boy. "Look! There's a really pretty girl over there."

Turning their heads in the direction the boy was pointing, their eyes grew wide.

"She's mine!" one said. "No! She's mine!" another one argued. They just stood in their places, admiring the girl's beauty. She didn't pay much attention to the six boys. And when someone answered the door, Min Young immediately bowed a nintey degree angle.

"Annyeonghasibnikka," she greeted politely. "Je ireumeun Sung Min Young imnida."

The person at the door bowed as well. Then two more people came into view. Min Young didn't know who they were, but she bowed and didn't say anything. Her mom walked in front of her and said, "It's been a while. It's good to finally meet you again."

"Yes, and you must be Sung Min Young," a woman said, her voice so soft.

"Ne," Min Young said shyly. "Annyeonghaseyo~"

"Our son is over there," the woman said, looking at the six boys, who were still staring at Min Young. "Yong Guk-ah!"

A boy with mixed coloured hair ran up to his mom. He seemed like a tough guy and by just looking at him, Min Young was a bit scared. "Ne?"

"This is Sung Min Young," his mom introduced. She then looked at her and gestured to her son. "And this, is Bang Yong Guk."

They both bowed and greeted each other. As soon as that was over, Min Young's parents said their goodbyes. She was so confused and finally, her mom told her, but didn't let anyone else hear.

Min Young's jaw dropped and stood in her place, still like a statue. Her dad brought her luggage beside her and kissed her on the forehead. Eventually, her parents were gone.

"I'll leave you two alone," Mrs. Bang said, walking back inside. Chuckling nervously, Min Young turned and looked up at Yong Guk. There was awkward silence between them since they didn't know what to say to each other. But fortunately, Yong Guk broke the silence.

"Would you like to go inside?" he asked. His deep, husky voice made Min Young melt at every sentence he said. Not saying a word, she nodded her head. Yong Guk opened the door and they both stepped inside.

Butterflies were flying around Min Young's stomach. She wrapped an arm around herself and sighed. Awkwardly, she took off her shoes and walked barefoot in the house. The maid handed her some slippers and she put them on.

"Yong Guk-ssi," Mrs. Bang said. "Bring Min Young's luggages up to your room."

"Why my room?" Yong Guk asked. "There's like, so many other rooms, and you pick mine? I won't."

"He doesn't have to," Min Young said, laughing nervously. "I can sleep in another room."

"Exactly!" Yong Guk said, gesturing to her.

But his parents gave him a cold look. He rolled his eyes and took the luggages. Stomping up the stairs, he mumbled indistinctively. When he got to his room, he put down Min Young's things and sighed. Walking back down, they turned their heads as they were waiting fot him.

"Show Min Young around," Mr. Bang suggested. "It's her first day in Korea and I want you to show her around."

Cursing under his breath, he hurriedly changed his clothes. Min Young was feeling a bit guilty since it seemed that Yong Guk didn't like her. They got out of the house and the other five boys just looked at Yong Guk, feeling jealous. He ran up to his friends and told them to wait in his house till he got back. They did what he said and waited patiently.

------

Yong Guk walked around town with Min Young, showing her different scenes and views. To Min Young, Korea seemed like one of the most beautiful places on earth. Soon, it was getting dark and Yong Guk suggested that they go home. But before they did, Min Young spotted a lost child. Feeling sorry, she ran up to the little boy.

"What's wrong?" she asked, the sympathy in her voice.

"I can't find my parents," the little boy cried.

"Don't worry," Min Young cooed. "I'm sure you'll find them soon. If you'd like, I could help you find them!"

The little boy sobbed and nodded his head. Min Young smiled and asked the boy what his parents looked like. She looked around the busy town and with a sigh of relief, she found his parents. Picking up the little boy in her arms, she ran up to his parents, who were also looking for their child.

"Jeogiyo." Min Young put the boy down. "I found your child."

The relieved parents cried tears of joy and hugged their child. They thanked Min Young over and over and gave her something to appreciate her kindness. Min Young chuckled shyly and refused take it, but the parents insisted on her keeping what they gave her. Finally, she agreed and went home with Yong Guk.

Not speaking to each other, Min Young quietly made her way to the front door. Mrs. Bang opened it and welcomed them in. "Did you have a good time?"

Min Young smiled and nodded her head. She waited for Yong Guk to come upstairs with her because if she went on her own, she'd feel like she was trespassing.

"I think you should go to sleep first," Yong Guk insisted. "My friends are waiting for me downstairs."

"Dae." And with that, Yong Guk quickly left the room while Min Young changed her clothes and fell asleep.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

My first chapter! Hope you enjoyed it >< It's really bad *pouts* but I tried my best. I don't think I'd be updating tomorrow because I have school or the day after that, but I'll try my best. Aigoo~ Story writing is hard...Well...I'm off....Annyeong! *waves hands*