Failed

Can you love me again?

 

"Oppa~ please help me to get closer with him. You are his bestfriend right? So please help me I know you can help me~" You tried to convinced your Ren oppa.

 

"Don't bother me." Ren said coldly.

 

"O-oppa~ please" You clasped your hands and begged to him.

 

"You surely know how to annoyed people aren't you?" Ren bluntly said.

 

"Yah~ oppa dont be so mean to me. Please just help me instead?" You do a puppy eyes.

 

Ren rolled his eyes. "For how many times should I'm going to reject you?"

 

"Uh....like..............." You made a pout face. "Fine, I won't disturb you anymore." You sadly said and then leaved.

 

 

After a few months. You were still not talking to your brother.

 

"My dear baby. Here's your lunch box and your oppa's" your mom handed it for you. You put it inside your backpack.

 

"Thanks umma" you said and kissed her cheeks.

 

"Nae take care my baby. And oh Ren take care of our baby okay you're the eldest so...you have the responsibility." Your mom uttered.

 

Ren just nodded and continue walking without waiting for you. You rolled your eyes and walked faster than him. "Aish!" you murmured irritately with matching stomping your feet.

 

Ren furrowed his brow "Tsss" he hissed. You realized that Ren's lunch box was at your backpack. You stopped in front of him.

 

"What?!" Ren said kind of annoying..

 

You opened your backpack and get his lunch box there. "Here get it!" you just plainly said while you handed it to him. Ren look away and get his lunch box roughly without looking at it and started to walk..

 

You shrugged it off. "Aish! Why do I have a snobby brother like him." You pouted.

 


*At school*

 

"YAH!!!! REN OPPA!!"

 

"REN!!!"

 

"I love you ren oppa!" 

 

"PRINCESS PRINCE REN!!"

 

Girls are fangirling again when they saw their what they called 'Princess prince Ren'. Ren just sighed in disbelief. He's really annoyed but he didn't mind it instead. 

 

*Aish! Here are the blind fan girls of my oppa~ If only they know how rude he is.* You thought irritately.

 

"Look"

 

"Where?"

 

"There!"

 

"Minhyun and Aron oppa is here too kyahhhhhhhhhh."

 

"Kyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Girls screaming that made you gasped and look where they pointed.

 

Your POV

 

I mindlessly look at the place where they pointed is. "Mwo,Minhyun is here now?" I gasped. "Kyahh yes he's here. So handsome as always." I giggled as I saw him walking towards me. I mean towards my rude oppa~ -_-. Sometimes I think that my Ren and My Minhyun oppa is Gay Yahh i'm so mean but believe me when they were together. They look so happy but when they weren't together they look so scary. Aish! I kind of envy my oppa because he's so close to Minhyun oppa~ Wait I just called Minhyun oppa just here in my POV *whispered.* teehee. Well I'll do all my best very best!! Just to get his attention and make him love me too. Aigoo. I sounded so desperate but I think there's no problem with that. Because he's my first love and the first man who took my heart. Wait i need to do something now.

 

End of POV

 

"Hey hyung" Ren greeted.

 

"Hey." Minhyun greeted back.

 

"Hey you didn't even bother yourself to greet me Ren. You're so mean." Aron pouted.

 

"Good morning Minhyun and Aron oppa~" You greeted with a bright smile. But it fell down when Minhyun ignored you. *always annoying one*

 

"Eh?" 0///0 its like your heart sanks in disbelief *It hurts T^T How could he ignore a pretty girl like me T^T*

 

"Ow Good morning  ~~~~~! Look this beautiful sister of yours greeted me but you Ren?! Aish! What a friend" Aron whined and put his arms around you.

 

You simply shrugged him off. "Anyway I gotta go now. See yah!" you said waving your hands before you leave.

 

"Ren, How come you dont have a care to your own little sister. You must take care of her though. She's pretty and she might get kidnapped." Aron uttered.

 

"Like I care. Come on Minhyun hyung." Ren sheepishly said.

 

"Nae, Let's go then." Minhyun agreed.

 

"Aish! Seriously I need to knock his head off. What a careless brother." Aron murmured while shooking his head.


 

End of the first chappie? I decided not to make it a "Ones hot" instead I'll make it a not Long story. ehehe. as what the others suggests. I'm so touch ehehe thank you mickeywithoutears,Junssi,XxKwangminxBiasedxX,KimSooYeon,btobforever for helping me to decide hope you like it though. *bows* As you can see i still have a dispaly image maybe i'll try to make it though ehehe. ^^ please do support this story too. ^ saranghae!! Enjoy!!

 

I'll gave a short trailer here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi Minhyun!" You blurted. As you saw him reading books at the garden. "What are you reading?" you tried to peeked on his book.

 

Minhyun pulled away his book. "Mind your own business." he bluntly uttered.

 

You made a pout face. *You're being hard to get huh?Well let's see.* you thought and sat beside him. Minhyun noticed you so he scooted away fom you irritately. "Aish! Seriously am I really not attractive to him?" you said to yoursefl while facepalming yourself when a ball hit your head at the back hardly.

 

Minhyun gasped and look what happened."Ouch" You yelped i pain. Your eyes filled with your tears.

 

 

"Yah! You better watch out!" Minhyun shouted and look at you..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------