Paradise

Paradise.

 

  I always expected middle school to be perfect. I was wrong. So wrong. I get bullied, teased, taunted, and no one really likes me. So the day I decided to end it, there was one person who finally stopped me. they really cared for me. My best friend, . They told me that I was too good for death. I didn’t need it. They said they liked me. I didn’t take it seriously. they then proved me wrong. With a soft kiss.

 

 

  I still got teased, and it got worse when rumors spread of the unpopulite dating Them? There like a god? No?

 

 

  I tried to fight back against a bully and ended up in a bathroom stall beaten up, bleeding bruised. Scared. Not just physically but emotionally. They say that if you ignore the person they’ll leave you alone. Lies.

 

 

  My perfect world is out of my reach.

 

 

  The wheel breaks the butterfly.

 

 

  Every tear a waterfall.

 

 

Life goes on, though. It gets heavier too. With so much emotional pain I want to leave the school, get away from them. But the one person who stops me, loves, me and stands up for me, is in my way. They said he needed me? In what way? Me, myself I have nothing to prove. Why would such a popular person need me?

 

 

  As I grow older I learn life isn’t just rainbows and butterflies, its compromise that moves us along.

 

 

So every night, in my dreams, I fly away.

 

 

In my sleep, I run away from reality.

 

 


 

 

 

A/N-Something short I couln't refrain from writing. Like 200 words. Contains some lyrics of the songes I like. There:

 

 

 

 

Yup :3

minzi_loves