Decision

No One And Only You
-[ Yoona ]- Leeteuk oppa already went to his class. Don't know why he suddenly have a class this evening. Did he lied to me ? Maybe it's his reason to dating with Taeyeon. Aish , he always make me waiting for my lunch. I'm already starving now. If Jungmin still here , he'll always come and bought me a lunch. Or he'll picked me for a lunch. It's make me miss him more. I still wearing our engagement ring , both of the rings on my finger. TING ! TONG ! TING ! TONG ! I stand up from the couch and want to open the door.'Ta...da.... lunch for Miss Yoona.' it's Donghae. I thought it someone else but I'm happy he's here. Wait , did he bought a lunch for me ? 'Lunch for me ?' I look at him. He nod and enter my house. I know his style quiet rude but I already used to his style. We're friends for a long time. I close the door and sit on the chair.'You hungry , right ?' he ask me. I nod and he smile. Donghae prepare the meals for me. Looking at what he did remind me to Jungmin. He also always prepared me a meals for lunch. I felt a tears drop on my hand and without I realise , I've cry.'Hey , what's wrong ?' Donghae sit beside me and wipe my tears with his thumbs.'I'm okay. Don't worry.' I told him. I'm trying to stay calm but I'm very choke at the time and can't control myself. 'I know you're not okay. Come on , tell me. I'll always help you.' Donghae said.'You know , the way you come with my lunch and then prepared it to me remind me to Jungmin. He always prepared a meal for me too.' I told Donghae. Donghae tapping my shoulder.'Sorry for reminding you to Jungmin late.' I shook my and now I can feel a little calm after I've told my feeling to Donghae. 'This your lunch. Actually Leeteuk hyung asked me to bought it for you.' so my brother told Donghae to bought me a lunch. 'Thank you. Why don't you eat with me ? It's too much , I can't eat it alone.' he nod and we share the meals together.'I heard there's a new student in our class and Yuri told me that she always looking at you. Is that true ?' I asking him. 'Yes , she always looking at me. Her name is Sunye. I don't like how she glanced at me.' I chuckle when he said that to me.'I think the girl must like you.' I tease Donghae. Donghae smirking and shook his head.'She is not my taste at all.' the way he said like he really have a high qualities of ideal type. 'So , what kind of girl you like ?' He like thinking for a while.'Maybe like you. So innocent , beautiful , talented and kind.' he really make me blush when he praise me.'That's not easy finding someone like me. I'm the only one.' I assert.'Is that so ? If like that will you be my girlfriend ?' I frown when he ask me that question. I also shock at the moment. 'I'm just joking , Yoona. You'll always belong to Jungmin.' he make me shock just now. I smile to him so as he.'We're planning for a vacation at Jeju Island. Do you want to join us ?' he ask me suddenly. I'm thinking for a while. I don't know what I'm going to answer. I really want to Jeju Island but at the same time I feel that I'm selfish for having fun because was just passed away.'I don't know. Maybe I'm not coming.' I told Donghae. He looking disappointed with my answer. I don't want my friends , especially my bestfriend become disappointed. I have to decide something to make sure everyone will be happy.'Okay , Hae. I'll join.' Donghae look at me.'Really ?' he can't believe. I nod and smile.'Okay , so get ready because we'll go there by tomorrow.' I shock with what he said. It's so fast.