Prom Night (1)

No One And Only You

Yuri and Hyoyeon waiting at the living room meanwhile Taeyeon is trying to persuade Yoona. They really want to the prom night together with Yoona , their friend. 'Do you think Yoona will come with us ?' Hyoyeon asking to Yuri while she's ruffle her hairs with her fingers.

Yuri shrug and looking at the clock. 'Aish , where's Yesung ?' Hyoyeon looking at the panic Yuri. She just sitting on the couch while looking at the clock repeatly. 'Yah , why are you waiting for that Yesung ? Trying to have scandal with him again and make Kyujong jealous.' Hyoyeon shouting at Yuri. Yuri shock that her friend suddenly accuse her like. 'I know that I used to have scandal with Yesung before but this time , it's different. Yesung is important at this time , for Yoona.' Yuri explaining to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon look at Yuri , she can see the worrisome on her face.

Not really long after that , someone entering the house and it's Yesung. 'Hey , girls. You looking so beautiful and y.' Yesung praising Yuri and also Hyoyeon. Yuri and Hyoyeon can't help but smiling widely because being praise like that. 'Thank you. You also looking so handsome and full with charisma in that suit.' Hyoyeon said , she's blushing too when she praising Yesung.

'Thank you too. Yuri , where's Yoona ? I need to meet her now. We're out of time.' Yesung directly asking to Yuri. 'She is inside her room , with Taeyeon. Yesung , please persuade her. We really want her to be with us.' Yuri respond to Yesung. Yesung just nod and walking to Yoona's room quickly. 'What kind of box did he bring with him ?' Yuri already wonder what is it. Hyoyeon shake her head , she also didn't know. 'Maybe gift for our Yoona.' she guessing. Hyoyeon nodding.

Yesung POV

Knock ! Knock ! Knock !

Taeyeon open the door for me. 'She's sad now. She just thinking about Jungmin when she found their old picture. Please , don't force her.' Taeyeon whispering to me and tapping my shoulder. I looking at her and nod. She smile at me and leaving the bedroom. I enter the bedroom and found Yoona that's crying at the balcony while holding the picture in her hand.

I get closer to her and placed my hand on her shoulder. She looking at me and still crying. 'Are you okay ?' I touch her cheek with my hand. Suddenly , I feel she hugging me. I hug her too and rub her back. 'Oppa , why there's too many peoples hurting me. Too many peoples that's leaving me.'

'Yoona , look at me.'

We break the hug and she looking at me like I tell her. 'I'm not going to leave you and I'm not going to hurt you as well. So don't said like that.' she looking down and look at the picture again. 'I just miss him , oppa. He always being with me. I hope Donghae can replace him but I was wrong. Donghae can't and never being with me as the replacement for Jungmin. He come into my dream and leave me after that.'

So you come into her dream too , Jungmin. I know how big your love to her now and I'm proud of you. 'Yoona , I have something for you.' I show her the small box. She open the box and take out the bracelet.

'It's from Jungmin.'

She look into my eyes. 'He told me that he prepared this for both of you. He wanted to the prom night together with you but...he didn't get the chance and go before he get to the prom night with you this year.' I'm explaining to Yoona. Her eyes widely open. 'How did you meet him ? I never introduce you to him.'

'It's not the problem. Listen to me. You need to the prom night. Jungmin really want you to be there. Please , be there. He will be really happy if you're going there. Wear this.'

She finally smile and kiss the bracelet. I'm happy for her too. Because of this , I know how big your love toward Jungmin. Not only Jungmin but also your love to Donghae. It's pure love , I hope you happy now Jungmin. I've fulfill what you want me to do , she will come to the prom night. Please give the surprise that you mention to her , to Yoona. 'Now , get ready. I will call for them to help you. Don't cry anymore.' I wipe her tears. She nod and take a depth breath.

I look at the picture that Yoona hold. The picture of her and Jungmin. Wow , they looking so great being together. So match like her and Donghae now. Jungmin and Donghae , their face almost same. Their love also same to Yoona.

Donghae POV

I want to meet Yoona. When I'm hop out from my car and about to get inside , I saw Yoona hugging someone at the balcony of her bedroom. It's Kim Yesung. Why Yesung and Yoona must hugging each others ? Why Yesung and Yoona always together ? Is they together now. Yoona , have you forgetting me ?

'Donghae , let's go.' Eunhyuk tell me. I know he didn't want me to feel sad so he push me away from the scene.

| 30 minutes before the party start |

'Woah , Yoona. You looking so beautiful.' Yuri praising Yoona. Yoona just smiling to them. 'Yoona , you're so beautiful. I'm so envy with you now. It's just took an hour to prepare yourself. But it's taking two hours for Yuri to get ready.' Hyoyeon teasing Yuri beside her. 'Yah , two hours better than three hours like you.' they both rolling their eyes to each other. Taeyeon and Yoona chuckles at them. Always teasing each other until they end up with fighting.

'That's because Yoona is natural beauty. No need more make up for her.' Taeyeon state.

'Yes , our Yoona is angel.'

'Yes , you're our goddess.'

'Thank you , friends.' Yoona hugging her friends. They all very happy that Yoona is going to the party at last. 'Let go to the downstair. Maybe Yesung already waiting for us.' Taeyeon suggest. Everyone nod.

Four of them get to the living room and find Yesung. Yesung turn his body and saw them. 'Wow , you....you looking so beautiful.' his eyes not blink anymore and just focus with the beauty girl in front of his eyes. 'Just tonight ?' Yoona questioning.

Yesung waving his hands. 'No ! No ! You always beautiful.' Yoona blushing and the others already smiling at the time. Yesung approach Yoona and offering his hand. 'Will you go with me to the prom night ? I mean , will you be my partner for tonight ?'

'Woooo~ so brave.' Hyoyeon and Yuri said. Just going to teasing them. Yoona smile and nod her head. She place her hand on Yesung's palm and Yesung feeling so happy. 'Let's go , girls. Let's go together with your Yesung oppa.' Yesung said.

'Good idea. Let's go.' Taeyeon , Yuri and Hyoyeon said.

| Prom Night's Party |

Donghae POV

It's useless I'm being here. Yoona is not here. I really miss you , Yoona. Please come here tonight , I want to explain everything to make you know that I really love you. Please being beside me. I didn't want Sunye by my side but I want you. No One And Only You.

'Oppa , why you're looking so sad ? We need to be happy and smile , we're now in party. Maybe we can win the title of King and Queen of Prom night tonight.' Sunye said something but I'm not really interested with her. Kyujong and Eunhyuk just beside me. Her friends also just beside her. I wonder where's Jungmin. He didn't want to see Yoona ?

'They're here. My Yuri is here.' Kyujong cheer happily. If Yuri is here that's mean Yoona suppose to be here too. I immediately looking at the entrance and just saw Taeyeon , Yuri and Hyoyeon. I'm feeling disappointed. 'Yoona is here too.' Eunhyuk whispering to me. I look at the entrance and she entering the hall.

Oh my God , she is so beautiful tonight. She also looking so happy and gorgeous in the dress she wear. I'm about to approach her until Sunye link her arm with me. 'You're my partner tonight. Be with me or you want me to insult that girl in front of the crowds.' damn ! She threatening me now. How I'm going to marry with this bad girl.

I look at Yoona again and Yesung beside her. So , they come together here. My heart so hurt now. She looking at my direction. I really want to loosen Sunye's arm from mine but she hold my arm too tight. She looking at another direction and I can see that she is so hurt.

______________________________________

Guys , sorry for the wrong information yesterday. This is the third last chapter. Another two chapter and this story will be complete.

you

Please don't forget to leave your comment. I'm really welcoming your comment.