1

I Don't Cry

 

-FLASHBACK

"Hey, sweetheart," A man in a red coat said as he approached a girl on the street.

  "Hello..." She said shyly. She was a e. She was forced to join or else her and her family would be killed. 

"Do you want to be my toy tonight?" They boy whispered seductively into her ear.

  "Yes..."

  "Perfect," the boy dragged her into his car.  "My name is HyunSeung."

"Um, I'm HyunA."

"Hah. Cute." 

'Hyunseung. You're a douche, right?' HyunA thought to herself. 'Well this will be fun. I get to sell myself to a douche. Great...'

HyunSeung took HyunA to his house where he tortured her usually just slapping her but occasionally taking a knife in his hand and pressing it to her skin. Daily hyunseung would use her body as a toy. He held her captive for over a week... Only using her for his own entertainment. HyunA had bruises and cuts on every place of her body. She had even thought to commit suicide to be put out of the pain. Hyunseung loved her. He just didn't know how to show it. 

"HyunA!" HyunSeung called.

"Y-yes?" she was very afraid of him. 

"You're free to leave..."

"Really?" "Yes... Please go now before I change my mind," HyunSeung watched as HyunA hurriedly took the few belongings she had and put them into her bag.

"Here," HyunSeung handed her a pair of car keys.

  "Keys?" "Yes... For my spare car. You can have it.." She quickly ran out to the car and left. HyunSeung was left broken in his lonely house. 

{A Few Hours Later}

*ring ring ring*

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yoboseyo? Is this Jang Hyunseung?"

"Yes... Who is this?" 

"It is the police?"

"Uhm, yes... Why are you calling me?" Hyunseung's breath quickening. 

"Your car was found in an accident today. A girl was in it? The ID on her said that her name was Kim HyunA. Do you recognize this name...?"

"Yes, I know her. You say there was an accident?! Is she okay? Was she hurt?!"

"She... Passed away. The impact of the other car hit the driver's door where she was sitting. She was killed immediately."

  HyunSeung hung up and began to  cry.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

'Why didn't I stop her...? I could have tried... I didn't even try.... I helped her... Now she's gone... Forever. My angel...' HyunSeung sat alone in his room his eyes flooding with tears.  'Why did I treat her so badly... I hurt her to the point that she bled... HyunA... I'm sorry... I loved you. I just didn't know how to show it... I didn't want to ruin my image... Images aren't as important as I thought they were...  I love you. I'm sorry.' He stood up and wiped the tears from his puffy pink eyes.

'At least now i know that I wont be able to harm you anymore. You'll be safe now... I love you but... It's too late to say sorry.... I can't cry over you anymore. I don't cry.'