2

EXOPLANET: First Class

 

Holding tightly into the bag strap of his huge backpack, a small boy made his way into he halls of SM Academy. He was wearing his huge glasses that takes up half of his face. He was nervous, too nervous to even notice that it was still too early to go to school. It is his first time going to school and his first day of school. He then frowned as he remembered how his parents just threw him into the arms of those 'Men in Black' as he would call them. He shook his head trying to remove the painful memory and decided to just focus on walking. After about 30 minutes of walking, he finally arrived outside a classroom that looks exactly like Pororo’s house. He smiled at the thought of going inside Pororo’s house. He then decided to go inside and noticed that nobody was there except for a woman too old to be his classmate.

“What are you doing here in such an early time, my dear?” the woman said in a soothing tone taking away his nervousness.

“I’m here for my class, Miss.” He replied respectfully.

“But classes won’t start until an hour. Why so early?”

“It is because I woke up early due to the noise my caretaker was making this morning.” He explained  referring to the nanny that is tasked to take care of him. In every student enrolled in SM Academy, they have a nanny assigned to take care of them.

“I see. My name is Jessica. You can call me Teacher Jessica. Mind telling teacher what your name is, little gentleman?” She said and knelt in front of him. How lucky of her to choose wearing pants that skirt for today.

“Kim Joong Myun. But you can call me Suho, teacher Jessica.” He said showing his angelic smile.

“Nice to meet you, Suho. Now, go find a seat and make yourself comfortable while waiting for the rest of the class.” Teacher Jessica said and Suho obeyed.

He then chose to sit at the back where a red table and chair is. He then silently sat and waited for everyone to arrive but he slowly felt his own self drifting off to dream land.

30 minutes later, another boy entered. The kid had small, cute eyes that looked like diagonal markings on a white bun. In both his hands, he was holding food.

“Is this your class, sweetie?” Teacher Jessica asked the student and he nodded. “Mind telling me your name?”

“Chim Min Chuk! ChuMin for chorch.” He said with his mouth full of food.

“Pardon? Willthis cute boy speak without food in his mouth so that Teacher Jessica will understand?” Teacher Jessica cutely asked and the boy nodded enchanted with his teacher’s charm.

“Kim Min Seok. You can call me XiuMin, Teacher Jessica.” He said blushing making her teacher smile because of his cuteness.

“Arasso, XiuMin. Now, go and find yourself a seat.”She said and XiuMin nodded. He then scanned the room and found a classmate dozing off. He smiled to his self and made way to a chair that he has chosen. He went into the middle row and sat on a green chair with matching green table. He then immersed his self with drawing.

Slowly, the students started pouring inside the classroom without forgetting to greet their teacher.

Little Chen went inside the class wearing a mischievous smile giving off the impression of him being a troublemaker. Both Little SeHun and Little LuHan went inside the classroom hand in hand and Jessica immediately recognized the close relationship between the two. Little D.O went inside neatly tucked in in his uniform and hair neatly placed on his side giving off the feeling of him being an obedient student. Chanyeol then came in next with such a messy hair leaving Teacher Jessica no choice but to fix it herself. Next one to arrive was a gloomy looking kid who was sulking because of his lack of sleep but still didn’t forget to greet his teacher and introduce his self as Tao. And just as the bell rung, Baekhyun went inside the classroom panting.

“Let’s start our class now. Arasso? Good Morning everyone! My name is Jessica Jung and I am your homeroom teacher and also your English teacher. I know that you’re all still new, but you coming here is because you are special. Therefore, learning advance subjects will be as easy as ABC.” Teacher Jessica said with an encouraging smile.

“Teacher Jessica, ABC is hard!” Chen opposed making a few of the kids nod their heads.

“Teacher Jessica will then make it easy. Okay?” She said smiling at everyone that they all can’t help but look forward to learning.

“Now, should we get to know one another? Kyungsoo, please come here in front and introduce yourself.” She said and D.O being the obedient one immediately went in front.

“Annyoeong Hasseyo! Do Kyungsoo imnida. I am 6 years old. Please call me D.O instead of Kyungsoo. Kamsahamnida.” He said bowing to everyone and looked at all of them with his innocent, owl-like eyes.

“A-Annyong H-Hasseyo! K-Kim Jo-Joong Mu-Myung i-imnida. Se-seven y-years o-o-old. S-Suho.” Suho nervously said as he doesn’t really like standing in front of a crowd even in such a young age. He was so nervous that he didn’t even notice him peeing on his pants.

“Wah! He peed! Hahaha.” Chen exclaimed laughing so hard at the poor Suho.

“Chen, hajima! It is not right to laugh at your friend’s mysery. Suho, why don’t you go and change into something else?” Jessica said patting Suho’s head who nodded and went off. After the commotion – Chen halting from laughing and Suho coming back from changing, they resumed the introductions.

“Annyeong Hasseyo! Kim Minseok imnida! I am 7 years old. You can call me...” XiuMin introduced but another small voice interrupted.

“Bao Zi! I’ll call you Bao Zi! Bao Zi is my favourite Chinese food and you look just like one! An gang! Bao Zi, chowayeo!” LuHan said smiling widely with his huge deer-like eyes sparkling with happiness. Sehun who witnessed this frowned immediately, jealous that his favourite hyung is giving someone else attention.

“It’s XiuMin, not Bao Zi!” XiuMin shouted showing a mad Bao Zi expression making Luhan smile even more and Sehum pissed off.

“Annyeong Hasseyo! Kim Jongdae imnida! You can call me Chen. And I’m 6 years old.” Chen said smiling widely showing his cute cheekbones. He then looked at Suho and smirked evilly.

“Annyeong Hasseyo! Park Chanyeol imnida. I am 6 years old.” Chanyeol said with a somewhat deep voice, too deep for his age. He then showed a huge smile which turned out to be creepy and adorable at the same time.

“Annyeong Hasseyo!....Hwang Zi Tao imnida. I am...” He said but stopped to count his fingers and showed 5 fingers to everyone.

“Call me Tao. Tao likes strolling in the beach alone. He likes apple pies. Tao also likes Pandas. And Kung Fu. And Kug Fu Panda! And...” He said as if referring to his self as someone else but Teacher Jessica cut him off.

“Okay. We will get to know one another deeper soon, Tao.” She said lightly pulling him back to his seat.

“Buing Buing.” He said without any expression posted on his face and went back to his seat.

“Annyeong Hasseyo! Byun. Baekhyun imnida! I am 6 years old.” Baekhyun said and showed a smiled that suddenly brightened up the room. Literally brightened it up and when he stopped smiling, everything went back to normal.

“Annyeong Hasseyo! LuHan imnida! I am 7 years old. Nice to meet everyone.” He greeted and blinked a couple of times. He then went back to his seat and SeHun made his way into the front. He then faced the class head down, fingers fidgeting.

‘LuHan hyung, help me! I can’t do this. Hyung, SeHun wants to cry!’ the poor boy thought and started to have tears form in his eyes. And LuHan being able to read minds, he immediately went to his dongsaeng and held his hand tightly.

“His name is Oh SeHun! He is 5 years old. SeHun is my best friend and my favourite person on earth.” LuHan proudly said and smiled at everyone making SeHun smile with him.

‘Hyung is also my favourite!’ SeHun thought.

“I know.” LuHan whispered to him and smiled. They then went back to their seat hand in hand. As SeHun was sitting down, a boy suddenly appeared on his seat making him sitting on the boy’s lap instead.

“Woah! Who are you?! Where did you come from?!” The silent boy who wouldn’t even utter a word suddenly said loudly.

“From my room.” The other boy simply answered and went in front of the class.

“Annyeong Hasseyo! Kim Jong In imnida. I am 5 years old. All of you can call me Kai.” He said smiling cutely.

“Thank you, Kai. There will be 12 of you here in class. But for now, the other 2 are not yet here. Therefore, we will be starting the class without them. I hope that all of us will have a great time together and become friends.” Teacher Jessica said wrapping up the introductions. And that was how their school year started.

***&&&&***

The bell rung indicating their dismissal. It was already a week ever since the start of classes and somewhat, the class has been peaceful and everyone is very close with everyone. Well, maybe not everyone.

“Bao Zi! Bao Zi! Play with me!!!!” LuHan said showing his puppy eyes to XiuMin who was busy packing his stuffs.

“It’s XiuMin! XiuMin! XiuMin!” XiuMin exclaimed and left not even caring if LuHan is sad. SeHun who was watching the whole scene felt sad as to how XiuMin was treating his hyung but he also felt happy knowing that LuHan is his and only his.

“Hyung, play with me.” SeHun silently said. He couldn’t help but notice LuHan’s eyes forming with tears. Oh, how he hates seeing his best friend cry.

“Can I play with you, too?” Kai suddenly appeared between the two, startling them.

“Stop doing that, Kai!” LuHan scolded.

“Mian, hyung. Now can we play?” He asked excitedly.Kai had it all planned from the moment he woke up this morning. Today, he will finally steal SeHun away from LuHan. He wants to be SeHun’s best friend and only him. The moment he met SeHun, he already knew that SeHun will be his best friend forever. How his young mind figured this out? Easy. He asked his powers to take him into the seat of the person he’ll become best friends with and he was brought into SeHun’s seat.

“Chen, stop bullying Suho hyung. Not because you have powers, it mean you can bully hyung.” D.O scolded Chen who was laughing so hard that he was already rolling on the floor while poor Suho was crying again and his pants are all wet. On their second day of class, they were all informed about the special abilities they posses. Sadly, some of them haven’t discovered it yet and for some lucky ones, they have already developed it ever since they were born. They were already aware that LuHan is telepathic which was explained by their teacher as an ability to read minds. Chen had electricity and thunder which he always use on poor Suho whose power is water, hence the frequent peeing. Tao has the ability to stop time which he hadn’t used, yet. And Kai, it is  already a knowledge to everyone that he can teleport which was explained as travelling from one place to another without even using anything but just your mind. And as for the others, they are yet to discover theirs.

“Suho hyung, is such a pee-baby!” Chen teased and laughed even more.

“Uljjima, hyung.” D.O soothed Suho’s back. He then took his hyung’s hand and they both left.

“Play with me, Tao!” Baekhyun said and smiled at the Panda.

“Tao likes to play alone.” Tao said and dozed off into his own world again leaving Baekhyun a pouting machine.

“Let’s play, Baek Baek!” Chanyeol suddenly appeared beside Baekhyun with a wide smile.

“It’s Baekhyun! Not Baek Baek whatever.” Baekhyun said. “And also, I don’t like playing with you.”

“Arasso. I won’t call you Bae Baek again. Play with me, Bacon.” Chanyeol said and started bugging Baekhyun.

“Your students are getting along pretty well, Jessica.” Teacher Donghae, the P.E teacher, said as they were silently watching the kids.

“They are and I’m glad.” Jessica proudly said.

“Jess, Head Master Leeteuk wants to talk to you.” Teacher Tiffany, a teacher from another grade level, said and Teacher Jessica thanked her.

“Sir, you wanted to see me?” Jessica asked as she went inside the office.

“Yes. Please have a seat, Ms. Jung. As you know, you still have 2 students who haven’t arrived, right? They will be coming in tomorrow. And one of them is the long awaited student whom you may know.” Teacher Leeteuk said and Teacher Jessica immediately understood.

“I understand, Sir.” She responded as if it was not a big deal but deep inside, she was panicking. What a big responsibility is on her hands now. If she fails to protect that student, that means her life is the replacement.

“If so, I hope that you’ll do you work well. You can go out now.” Teacher Leeteuk said and she took her leave.

The next day, the class was having a peaceful day. All the students were busy colouring their works. It was until 2 strangers went inside. One have this aura that makes you look at him with admiration even if he didn’t do anything yet. Everything about this little boy shouts confidence. The other one was the total opposite. He was rather shy and was hiding behind the taller boy’s back as if asking for protection. Well, it seems like another LuHan and SeHun  is here only that they have a different feeling compared to the two.

“Our last members of the class are here. Let us welcome them, okay?” Teacher Jessica asked the curious students who immediately answered a yes.

“Do you mind introducing yourselves?” She asked the two and the taller one nodded.

“My name is Wu Yi Fan. I am 7 years old. You can call me Kris.” He said and bowed when he looked up, everything froze. The time and everyone in class except for little Tao who was looking at Kris intently as if he was studying him.

“Tao wants to be gege’s friend! Gege, be friends with Tao!” Tao said and pulled the frozen Kris with him making him sit on the chair beside him and as if nothing happened, he made time start to tick again.

“Woah! You can teleport, too!” Kai exclaimed as he notice Kris in front of him.

“I can’t why am I here?” Kris was confused and when he looked in front, he noticed his best friend trembling. He immediately went in front and held his best friend.

“His name is Zhang Yixing but you can call him Lay. He is 7 years old as well.” He said and pulled Lay with him. He then sat on the previous chair he was in and made Lay sat beside him. This scene made Tao frown and he immediately hated Lay thinking that the poor boy was his rival.

 

A/N

GumDrop giving a little background on how the kids starder their school year.^^