The beggining

It's start with just a high school love

IU's Pov

"Today will be another boring day, as usual.I don't want to go to school,we're rich and most of all, no one in our school wants to be my friend because I'm ugly for having a look like this 
since gradeschool. Now it's my first day of High school and I'm sure no one will like me to be their friend.They are opposite to me 'cause they're beautiful ". My thoughts drifted away when my mother knocked in my room.
IU's mom: JiEun-ah wake up and go to school already
IU: Yes mom

My mom left when I answered her . I followed her and eat my breakfast then immediately took a bath. After taking a bath I wore my school uniform and went to school . My driver was the one who drove me to school .
When I reach my school I went down at my car and walk to the gate, when I'm about to enter my classroom a guy whom I don not know opened the door for me and said :
Unknown guy : Ladies first *smiles*
IU: Thank you *I smile awkwardly*
Unknown Guy: HI *Still smiling*
IU:  Hello
Unknown Guy : I'm Jang Wooyoung an exchange student. You?
IU: My name is Lee JiEun .
Wooyoung: Uhm. I noticed that you're too shy . What's the matter ?
IU :I just feel awkward. You know you're the only student here who dared talked to me ... *I said sadly*
Wooyoung :Why? *confused*
IU:Is it obvious all of them didn't like me because I'm Ugly. ehr. So you? Why did you talk to me ?
Wooyoung: uhm. I want to be your friend. Is it okay??
IU: Really? *I ask excitingly*
Wooyoung : Yep.
IU :ofcourse. You'll be my first friend then

Wooyoung's PoV
I met a girl named Lee JiEun she's quite a good person but her classmates doesn't like her only because of her looks.
Start of the class
I sat beside Ji Eun so tha't she'll be close to me. Ji eun is really smart, her old calssmates says that she'd been in the rank 1 since she studied in their school .
Break time
I invite Ji-eun to come with me at the cafeteria :
Wooyoung : Lee Ji-Eun can we go to the cafeteria together ?
IU : bu...bu...but...
Wooyoung: No more buts come now 
 I pulled her hand and run to the cafeteria .
We went to the canteen together  and we also have a a short chat telling each other stories . The shy Ji-Eun transform to a very talkative Ji-Eun . Ji-Eun has a good personality I like her... Wha ... What ???? did I say I like her ??? no  I just like her as a friend and not as a  special someone. that's all .
IU's PoV
   Wooyoung has a good personality he's not boastful and judgemental . Also he didn't look at the outside appearance of a person .He's a kind of guy who is really friendly and ofcourse cute .I'm happy now because i now have a friend in our school..