Fallin' in-love again :*

Saving My First Love (SMFK 2) [re-editing]

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then her gaze stops when she saw Donghae's barebody.

 

 

 

 

 

"wahhhh!!!!"

 

 

 

 

they both shouted in unison.MiHyun use her palm to cover her eyes, then she face her back and run afterwards. She saw the younger twins, giggling inside their room, but they were trying to stop themselves once their eomma enters in.

 

"Why you kids, didn't tell me that Donghae was there at the shower room hah?!"  MiHyun's voice sounds like she was pretending that she doesn't like what she have seen.

 

Haeyeon acts innocently,  "eomma, I'm sorry. my pony was just on my left hand."    Haeyoon cannot really stop himself from laughing.  "Aishhh..jinjja"  MiHyun muttered in frustration.

 

"Eomma please don't pretend that you didn't like what thou seest earlier. It  has been clearly seen how thy face BLOOMS in a SUDDEN!"   it was now the older twins turn to tease their eomma.

 

"Ye erse generations, cleanse thou thine wicked and evil thoughts."

 

"ayieee, eomma...."

 

"Go now therefore, lest ye wanted to taste thee the rod of correction.."  MiHyun jokingly threat her children.  "alright, eomma, urineun saranghaeyo.."   each twins formed a heart shape, and bids goodbye, then leave.

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

~Donghae's P0V:

 

 

Oh what a funny thing happened earlier this morning! I can see how MiHyun likes the view. *evil laugh*  Anyway, my kids had already left, but MiHyun was still there in the kitchen. I think she was up for something again.

 

I was now nearing from where she was sitted, and she stood up from her sit once he felt my presence. She was handling me a box without looking at me, avoiding my eye contact with her.  "What is this?"  I asked.  "just look at it after I leave."

 

"Is that a proper way talking to someone? You're talking to me but you were looking on that side. Look, I'm on my proper attire now."

 

"I know. its just that ...."   a hint of shyness through her voice.

 

"its just that ??"  I repeated, teasingly.

 

"its just that ..."  I can see that she was not on her right mind yet.

 

"don't worry about what happened awhile ago. You were already used to see it before, right?"  a smirk formed through my lips.

 

She glared me,  "OH GREAT! anyway, I'm also here to get all things that I have given thee way back some years ago."  she bounce back.

 

"Why should I give them back to you? They were all mine now."

 

"That's why I'm also giving you back all the things you had also given me.."

 

I open up the box and smiled, "Oh you'd still able to keep them ALL?! That also means still LOVEST thou me, MiHyun??"

 

"Donghae, in your dreams.." she answers in a calm manner.

 

"I won't accept this. I already given you this before, and now you also owns this."

 

"But I'm giving them back now, in able to FORGET you!!"

 

"If that is, thy HEART can managed to forget me.."  I went closer on her, and caressed her soft cheek.

 

"I'll be late in my class now.."  she shifted her head on the other side.  "I won't give up, MiHyun.." I shouted when she was about to exit my house. But she just scoffed me.

 

 

 

~End of P0V~

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

~MiHyun's P0V:

 

 

That guy really!! *grrrr* After I've been to his home, I went to drop by on a supermarket first to buy myself some soya drink and bread to refreshen up myself.

 

I was slowly roaming the bread section, when I saw a girl around 5years of age, looking for someone. Without her knowledge, there was a cargo cart coming from her left side. I ran as fast as I can to push her away, unfortunately I was hit for a bit and stumble on the ground. God hath really took care of me during the time I need him most.

 

The management and staffs brought me to the supermarket's medical area to heal my slight wounds. While the nurse aid was cleansing up my wound, there was a tall lady wearing a shade came in with a baby on her arms together with  the kid that I saved earlier, "MiHyun-shi??"  She then took off her shades. "Son Eun Seo??"  and she nodded.

 

"You're the one who saved my child earlier?"   I  smiled, and nodded. Few seconds had passed, and the nurse had left us. "I never expected that we'll see again. Really, Donghae had been so lucky to have thee. Thou art really willing to give thy LIFE for someone. Thou knowest not my kid but you'd still able to saved her, how much more if the one you LOVE is at risk?"

 

"No, its just that I never thought about myself if I'll be in danger or not, but what I only know is to do what can I do to help.."  I shyly answers her back.

 

"That means, that is, WHO YOU really ARE.. Now I realized why Donghae loves you more. Its because you comply to what I want, so that the issue regarding myself between him wouldn't spill out. That's how much you LOVE him, MiHyun. You made SACRIFICED. anyway, how are you now between Donghae-shi?"

 

"I'm filing an annulment case."   Eunseo's eyes got big. "What? Please don't do that, MiHyun. I'm begging you. I've been one of the witnessed who can stand that he really fought HIS LOVE for thee, MiHyun. Don't waste his time & effort that was once, he laid for thee."

 

"Eunseo-shi, why dost thou saying me these things?"

 

"I was once a blind because of LOVE, now I finally realized what TRUE LOVE is.. Its faith, sacrificed and vision.

 

FAITH, by believing, trusting God that the man you had longed and prayed for wilt thou behold..

SACRIFICED, by doing everything for the one you LOVE though it may leads you to mishap, but in the end there will be only YOU & HIM.

VISION, by seeing him to be with thee FOREVER.."

 

She took a small gasp. "I have faith and vision to Donghae, but I disregard 'sacrifice' that only means, I can't do it, simply he was not my 'Mr. Right.' God hath shewed me KiWan. Now, we were happily married living with our cute baby girls.

 

My tears cannot really hid itself, and now it was been flowing like the streams of water. Eunseo brought down her child, and went beside me. "Forgive thou me, MiHyun. I know everything has been my fault why everything gets complicated between thee and Donghae. Tell me, what can I do to help thee?"  she gently caressed my back.

 

"You don't need to, Eunseo-shi. Thanks for everything. I'm really thankful that you made our LOVE STORY more colorful and very meaningful."  She then open up her arms widely, "chingu?"

 

"Ne, chingu.." then we gave each other a friendly warmth hug.

 

"So I guess, you can invite me to thy wedding or even as one of your bridesmaid?"

 

"Oh sure. Donghae was also lucky to have thee.."

 

"But why?"

 

"Because YOU became a martyr just to try to win his HEART back.."

 

"Oh that was been our past. What matters most is, there were 2 or rather 3 girls came into his LIFE, but there's ONLY ONE WOMAN, who forever STANDS IN HIS HEART, and that's you ... MiHyun.. He loves thee more than EVERYTHING.."

 

"I know, Eunseo-shi.. except God, I'm willing to give my LIFE for him.."

 

**

 

My HEART, my MIND & my SOUL became enlightened through all the WORDS that Eunseo had uttered. I happily walked down the street though my bruised still aches, but I never brought it up on my MIND. My heart cannot even hid its excitement. I gladly enters my class with a full smile which can be clearly seen on my face.

 

I can tell you that they were really shock for my attitude. I know how witty and joyful I am, but I never shew them my whole entire SMILE.

 

As days go by, I was used to be like that. And also a day, I became a recipient of a bunch of white roses around my desk.

 

Today, I was celebrating my 5th month return here in Korea. But instead of celebrating, I'm doing the 10th grade finals exam before the summer break. Oh I wry my neck on each both sides back and forth, which was sorely aching.

 

I was here at the garage of Kyuhyun's house doing the exam, when someone spoke only enough for me to hear, "You want me to massage thee, my Amiel?"

 

"My Amiel??"  I twisted my neck to look out for him.

 

"uhmmm.. how did you know that I was here?"

 

"of course, my heart knows where art thou.."

 

"Ohhh..."

 

"Mind not, if you'll let me sit beside you?"

 

"I do not owns this, so I guess you can freely sit."

 

"How about the princess sitting beside me, does someone owns her heart?"  He was staring deeply in the sky while saying those words.

 

"Sadly, yes."

 

"He's so lucky.."  I can see how frustrated he was through his eyes. "Very lucky.."   I made my face move closer on him.  He look down on me, but then he shifted his gaze right away. "Is he tall?"

 

"uhm, not really."  while I was typing the questions for my students exam.  "Is he handsome?"  I was stopped from my previous job.  "More than handsome.."   I put my hand on his shoulder to cause him to look at me.

 

He stares in my eyes deeply, "Well, congratulations!"   he respires and stood up from his seat.

 

"Thanks."   I shifted back my look from my previous work.

 

"Before, I'll leave, what makes you like this 'LUCKY GUY' and it seems that you're truly in LOVE with him?"

 

"HE'S NOT my LUCKY GUY, but he's my ever CHARMING, GORGEOUS, ROMANTIC PRINCE ever.. What makes me LIKE about him? Why won't you ask my HEART about it?"

 

"MiHyun, there you go again.."  *disappointed*

 

"If you know the person who was giving me a white rose in my desk everyday, tell him .... that I appreciates his effort .. and .. "

 

"and .... ?"   as he smiles.. 

 

" and .... I ... I WAS FALLING FOR HIM .... OVER AND OVER AGAIN..."     I was having deep a deep gaze in the sky while tapping my chin using my pointing finger.

 

He chuckles,  "What's funny?" I pretended as if I was not experiencing a tingling sensation being with him right now.

 

"Nothing.. just see you tomorrow. Good night, MiHyun."   and lastly, he stole a quick kiss on my cheek.

 

Oh my!~ My HEART wanted to explode crazily!! Daft MiHyun!! What's going on with thee?! You're already used with that, right? But why hast thou still can't get over with it?!

 

 

**

 

 

The next day. I thank God, and I had a good sleep last night. Do you know the reason why? Its just that, I've dreamt about Donghae and I having a triplets!! Sounds hilarious ha?? 

 

Today is the academy's first day of final exam before the summer break. I've walked around the street with an overjoy expression that cannot be departed on my face.

 

I was now near approaching our classroom when I saw that it was filled with darkness. I wonder where my students could be. Oh goodness! It was so dark. I felt like I was in the cemetery full of candles surrounding our room..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- to be continued.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~End of chapter 43~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------> PLease subscribeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :*